Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Jess' Characters *Started Over

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Jess' Characters *Started Over Empty
PostSubject: Jess' Characters *Started Over   Jess' Characters *Started Over I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:30 am

Jess' Characters *Started Over Wanderer_by_bexidaisy

E M M A | E C L I P S E || A P O L L O

Name: Emma Eclipse

Age/Birthday: November 2, 1995

God Parent: Apollo

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: She never knew any of her mortal family. She grew up in a foster family with another demigod. His name was Jerry.

Years in Camp: 2

Brief History: Emma grew up in a foster family. There was a boy named Jerry and he was her age. Once they had figured out that they were both demi-gods, they had to travel to camp by themselves. It was very scary. The fought off many monsters. When they were almost at camp, a hell hound attacked Jerry while Emma was looking for food nearby. She ran immediately to the scene and saw what was happening. She took out her bow and an arrow. And with a single shot, the hell hound turned to golden dust. She rushed over to Jerry, but it was too late. He was seconds away (a minute at the most) from dying. Emma started crying and Jerry told her he loved her. At that moment he stopped breathing. Emma found a hole nearby big enough for Jerry to fit in. She buried him in the hole and left him flowers of remembrance. The flowers formed the shape of a hammer.
Emma moved on. She thought of Jerry as a friend. But she didn’t love him. She made her way to the camp and was soon claimed into the Apollo Cabin. To this day she remembers a pledge she made on the day of Jerry’s death. She will never let a friend die on a journey ever again.

Physical Appearance: Emma’s blonde hair falls in wavy curls. . It ends about where her rib starts. Her bangs are swept to the side and probably end around her chin or jaw bone.; it’s hard to tell She likes to tie her hair in a messy braid when practicing archery. Emma’s intense green eyes can spot the sun when it’s hours away from rising, metaphorically speaking of course. Her skin isn’t perfect, but it’s close to it. Emma always seems to have one pimple and she gets the rare break out. She is small and slender, which makes her fast.. Some people comment that she’s too skinny, but she’s always been that way.
Emma’s five feet and two-and-a-half inches tall. She’s been that tall since the eighth grade so she doubts she’s going to get any taller. She hates the fact that she’s short, even though it’s an advantage in combat as she can hide in small spaces. Emma weighs 97 pounds, no more, no less. She wears casual clothes, jeans, a T-shirt, and a hoodie. Shoes depend on the weather and the season it is. She has a special charm bracelet that she has to wear at all times.

Personality: Emma is quite a shy sixteen year old. She doesn’t make friends easily because of her lack of being comfortable talking like she’s known someone since birth to someone she’s just met. However, she is very cautious and observative which is very good when defending yourself against a monster. She is such a procrastinator, it’s not even funny. She’s really protective over friends and others she cares about. She’s so protective that she would even rist her life for her worst enemy. She’s not into dating or romance. She can sometimes be incapable of following directions. Luckily, that’s only occasionally.

She hates her father, Apollo. She has never seen him in her life, nor does she want to. She’s held a grudge against him since she was claimed. She doubts the grudge will ever go away. She’s jealous of other campers because they don’t have Apollo for a father. She’s most jealous of the huntresses. She is contemplating on joining them.

Fatal Flaw: She’s over protective of everone. Her “family”, friends, aquantices, and even her enemies.

Pets: No pets.

Talents: She’s always been good at archery, but she keeps improving it. She always says that there’’s always room for improvement. She’s pretty good at drawing too. But she would fail miserably at graphic design or something similar.

Weapons: She has a bow, some arrows that she keeps in a quiver. She also has a small dagger fpr emergencies only.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-round

Other: Featured Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41232258

**Picture credited to Angel for finding.(:
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Jess' Characters *Started Over   Jess' Characters *Started Over I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:32 am

Is she already accepted?
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Jess' Characters *Started Over   Jess' Characters *Started Over I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:16 pm

No Zan. :P I stayed up until 6:00 in the morning making her. :P
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Jess' Characters *Started Over   Jess' Characters *Started Over I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:58 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Jess' Characters *Started Over   Jess' Characters *Started Over I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:45 pm

Already Acctepted:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jess' Characters *Started Over   Jess' Characters *Started Over I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jess' Characters *Started Over
Page 1 of 1