Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

*let's get it started plays in the background*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

*let's get it started plays in the background* Empty
PostSubject: *let's get it started plays in the background*   *let's get it started plays in the background* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 3:41 pm

Brought to you by the CHB Staff on September 6th, 2015
important information

creds to Angel or one of the other old admins for this fantastic little gif here
Hey y'all! Or... well, the few people who continue to log in.

As you'll all have noticed, chb as of late has been dismal. And your fearless leaders (that'd be us... your fearless leaders are totally Bean and I) have been the worst of the worst. That's about to change!

For the next month, we're going to be discussing and putting into place plots/features/the like which we think will benefit chb as a whole. We'll be sending out mass emails to inform everyone of each new update/plot/poll, and by the end of October we even hope to have some sort of a site wide plot going on! Of course, throughout, we're going to be looking for opinions from everyone who wishes to give us one. You can do so here, or in any of the other threads throughout this time of change.

The first major changes you'll all see is that we've removed the character moderator group for the time being, and removed all the Cabin Leader's. This isn't because we're going to be holding elections anytime soon, but because we saw no current point for them. In the future, if that changes, you'll be informed. We've also gone back to being a two person dynamic duo, but we'd both like to say thank you to Bren for the brief time he spent alongside us!

I think that's it?? Hopefully, I'll have more to report soon!

-Vina, on behalf of the admin team.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com

*let's get it started plays in the background*
Page 1 of 1