Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Blu Plays Kazoo [And Makes GIF's Too]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blu

Blu

Blu Plays Kazoo [And Makes GIF's Too] Empty
PostSubject: Blu Plays Kazoo [And Makes GIF's Too]   Blu Plays Kazoo [And Makes GIF's Too] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:01 pm

Can't find the right GIF for your playby?

Found part of a youtube video that would be perfect?

Don't know what to do?

You've come to the right place! Blu Plays Kazoo [And Makes GIF's Too] Dummy

GIF Making - 100 drachmas

Just fill out the following form:

Code:
[b]Link to youtube video[/b]:
[b]Approximate portion of video for GIF[/b]:
[b]Grayscale?[/b]:

Link the video, add the time portion in this format: 00:00 - 00:00, and say whether or not you want it in black and white, assuming it isn't already, lol.

It's that simple ^_^

Say you filled out the form as so:

Quote :
Link to youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27RVIgW7L8c
Approximate portion of video for GIF: 00:16 - 00:18
Grayscale?: Yes

This would be the result:

New GIF!!:

Note: GIFs cannot be longer than 15 seconds!

Tag Removal - 15 drachmas

Did you find or make a GIF from one of those GIF making sites and want to get rid of the tag? I can do that too, if you don't mind losing about 15px from the height, lol.

Go From this:
To this:

Yay! No more ugly, annoying tag! Blu Plays Kazoo [And Makes GIF's Too] Dummy Just 15 drachma, one for every pixel I cut, lol.

The title of this wonderfully unfancy store was mostly brought to you by Sniggle. I just made it rhyme, lol
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Blu Plays Kazoo [And Makes GIF's Too]   Blu Plays Kazoo [And Makes GIF's Too] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:48 pm

Blu. I WANT GIFS! I will get one from you soon. For the tag removal part, there are some people who put little copyright signs to show that they made it. It's only fair that you don't take those ones off, because (as you probably know) gifs are really hard to make.
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: Blu Plays Kazoo [And Makes GIF's Too]   Blu Plays Kazoo [And Makes GIF's Too] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:29 pm

I shall await your requests! lol And yeah, I didn't mean personal tags, I meant the tags from sites where you make the GIF yourself by plugging in pics and stuff like that, you know? It usually adds a tag to the bottom, a dark background and white text in caps saying 'Make GIFS Here' and those always annoy me. I wouldn't remove a personal tag ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blu Plays Kazoo [And Makes GIF's Too]   Blu Plays Kazoo [And Makes GIF's Too] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blu Plays Kazoo [And Makes GIF's Too]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Shops & Services-
Jump to: