Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Who plays in creeks? I do! (Bren)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

Who plays in creeks? I do! (Bren) Empty
PostSubject: Who plays in creeks? I do! (Bren)   Who plays in creeks? I do! (Bren) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:34 pm

Who plays in creeks? I do! (Bren) Rachel14
Rachel loved swimming. She loved anything involved with agility, unlike her feline friend, who was napping on the banks of Euros creek. But the creek wasn't to Rachel's liking. So she just stuck her legs in the water, her jeans rolled up to her thighs, and her hair in a ponytail, save two stubborn ringlets that got out. This was a tad unlike Rachel. Rachel was timid, but active. She wasn't the kind to loaf around, doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Who plays in creeks? I do! (Bren)   Who plays in creeks? I do! (Bren) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:47 pm

Who plays in creeks? I do! (Bren) Fft68_mf38998
I was laying on my stomach by the rocks, my chin in my hand as I swirled my other hand absently in the creek. I lifted my feet in the air, drawing images and watching them wash away with the current. My poor pictures. I thought for a moment, then blew on the ice. My breath chilled the top of the water and I drew a quick picture in the glassy chunk of ice before it washed down stream. I smiled, satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Who plays in creeks? I do! (Bren)   Who plays in creeks? I do! (Bren) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:53 pm

Rachel~||~Anne~||~Jennings
Rachel continued staring at the water, making it churn around her legs. After a while, her eyes focused, and she noticed a sheet of ice, covered with a simple picture. Clearly, a child of Khione was here. Languidly, she pulled her legs out of the water and dried them off, unrolling her jeans. Quietly, she went towards the place she thought the other camper was, Amira the tabby following closely behind. Soon she came upon a girl, about her age, lying near the water, drawing absentmindedly. "Hello," she said, almost as quiet as her footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Who plays in creeks? I do! (Bren)   Who plays in creeks? I do! (Bren) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:09 pm

I sat up, dusting the small rocks that stuck to my shirt off. Hearing the crunch of footsteps, I looked up. Her words were soft but I could just barely make them out. "Bonjour," I replied, politely. She seemed shy, but she had that same Hermes resemblance. I smiled. "Can I help you?" I asked, pushing myself and standing all the way up. I knew my clothes were pretty wet, but I tried my best to ignore.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Who plays in creeks? I do! (Bren)   Who plays in creeks? I do! (Bren) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:21 pm

"Oh, no," she said quickly. "I just wanted to compliment on your picture. That was your picture, right? In the ice?" Rachel reddened and cleared her throat. She wasn't a really eloquent person, so continuing this conversation would be a bit challenging. "Er...I'm Rachel, daughter of Hermes..."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Who plays in creeks? I do! (Bren)   Who plays in creeks? I do! (Bren) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:01 pm

I smiled. "Saw that, huh? Yep, it's mine." I laughed, lightly. IT wasn't even that amazing of a drawing. IT was just like a doodle of the Canadian flag. I decided not to mention it though. "I'm Belle. Daughter of Khione."
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Who plays in creeks? I do! (Bren)   Who plays in creeks? I do! (Bren) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Rachel put on a small smile. Attempting to be a bit conversational, she replied, "Pleasure to meet you, Belle." She sat down, cross-legged. She was leaning back, her arms supporting her weight. "What brings you here?" Amira, the lethargic kitten she was, scampered onto her human companion's lap, dozing off.

~Sorry it took me so long...
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Who plays in creeks? I do! (Bren)   Who plays in creeks? I do! (Bren) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:51 pm

Who plays in creeks? I do! (Bren) Tumblr_m0ou477N2R1r6d3f7o1_500
BELLE ❅ ❅ NEIGE
//I really can't stay
But baby it's cold outside
I've got to go 'way
\\

I shrugged. "Boredom mostly," I replied. Nothing much I could do around camp besides train and I was horrible at that. I pulled my legs up closer to my body, sitting criss-cross. I picked up a small smooth stone and skipped it across the water.

//I've got to get home
But baby you'll freeze out there
Say, lend me a coat
\\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who plays in creeks? I do! (Bren)   Who plays in creeks? I do! (Bren) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who plays in creeks? I do! (Bren)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: