Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Getting Started

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Excelsior

Excelsior

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Getting Started   Getting Started I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Okay, once my first character gets approved, can someone fill me in on what's going on? I'd love to start RPing ASAP.
Back to top Go down

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started   Getting Started I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:38 pm

Hey Inferno, welcome to CHB! I'm Crispy Bacon but you may call me Crispy, Bacon, CB, anything you like (though I really prefer Crispy).

What would you like to get filled in on? xD
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started   Getting Started I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:39 pm

Inferno, first of all, welcome to CHB! Second, once your character is approved, you're allowed to start roleplaying. There is not really much else to say. xD I'd love to roleplay with you sometime, just hit me up on a PM [Private Message] and tell me where. :D
Back to top Go down
MasterMax

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started   Getting Started I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:40 pm

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! :D I'm Max. If you have any questions, just PM me. :)
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started   Getting Started I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:59 pm

HIYAH. I wanna call you...*thinks* IMA CALL YOU BURNBOY/GIRL. Nope. That's stupid. xD Well...once you get accustomed to this place...I think I'll come up with a nickname for ya.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started   Getting Started I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:19 pm

If you're looking for some type of plot, what's happening around camp, or whatever, nothing really. It's supposed to be Pre-Last Olympian, but no one really pays attention to that =/

Welcome to CHB! I hope you're here to stay for a while! Have fun~
I'm Tethys. You can call me Tethys, Diana, Appa, or Appajuice. If your curious, my name's not Diana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started   Getting Started I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Started
Page 1 of 1