Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

They Seem To Fit In (Jess)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

They Seem To Fit In (Jess) Empty
PostSubject: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 10:46 pm

They Seem To Fit In (Jess) Tumblr_inline_mxkkssiFTw1s2djns They Seem To Fit In (Jess) Tumblr_inline_mxkkq7Wy5i1s2djns
Eleni Lysandra Seres

Eleni made her way through the trees to reach the lake. As she walked by each tree, she ran her finger along the bark, taking in the rough feeling. It was a clear day for early October, and Eleni couldn't help but enjoy it. She decided to take an afternoon walk, soon finding herself at the lake.

Next to the lake was a rock on which soft moss grew. Lightly perching herself on top of the rock, she glanced around at her surroundings, adjusting the leather archer's glove on her hand, she set her bow on the ground leaning against the rock. The sun shone through the tall trees, shining off of her hair and warming her. She tugged her flannel down, adjusting it. Pulling her hair into a ponytail, she turned her attention to the actual lake. Sea creatures, either of this world or not, swam about in the clear water. Even though it was October, the idea of taking a fall swim made Eleni laugh out loud, a smile spreading across her face.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:09 pm

They Seem To Fit In (Jess) Tumblr_lxm3ycvNRf1qcuhdoo2_500

Owen Alexander Lansing decided that it would be a good day to go to the lake, a good day to scope out his next fling.  He did not stay with one girl for a long time.  He just didn't.  The commitment was too much for him.  He scoped around the lake, eventually finding him walking towards a pretty girl sitting on a rock.

"Hey there, he said, thinking of the countless pick up lines he used on other girls.  He knew they were cheesy, but they always got the girls to laugh at him so why not.  He decided that he should probably get her name first.  He had had some bad experiences with a couple girls when he had gotten straight to the flirting.  

Leaning against a wooden post in that super relaxed way of his, he continued, "What's your name cutie?"  He had used that one countless times before, and sometimes it even worked.  Other times, well, other times, the girls told him to 'not let the door hit him on the way out'.  

| o u t f i t |

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:27 pm

They Seem To Fit In (Jess) Tumblr_inline_mxkkssiFTw1s2djns They Seem To Fit In (Jess) Tumblr_inline_mxkkq7Wy5i1s2djns
Eleni Lysandra Seres

Hearing footsteps behind her, Eleni looked in the direction of the source. It was a boy, appearing to be around her age. When he asked for her name, she smiled brightly. "It seems you already know it," she curtly replied, still smiling. The river created a background noise for their "conversation," if you would even call it that.

She switched her ponytail from one shoulder to the other. Opening her mouth to speak again, she lifted her head to look at the much taller boy, made to seem even taller while Eleni was sitting. "What's your name?," she asked, deciding not to shut him down quite yet. It would be interesting to see how the interaction with this strange demigod would go.

Her eyes brightened when she noticed his attire. She was wearing flannel, just like she was. His appeared to be a little more rugged than hers, but it was still a similar ensemble. Eleni tucked the front of her white shirt into the waist or her shorts, glancing back at the lake once before turning her attention back to the boy.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:13 am

Owen Lansing grinned. So, she was going to play his game, wasn't she. He quickly replied with his normal retort, "The name's Owen, but don't worry, Hot Stuff will suffice." He gave her a quick wink. He stuck his thumbs into the pockets of his jeans as he studied her.

Owen said, "Gods, you're leaving me thunderstruck." Of course, he would pull out his demigod pick up lines to use on her. He noticed her flannel as she fixed her shirt. So, she didn't ave that bad of taste in clothes, either. There was something about flannel that made Owen happy. He added, "By the way, stop stealing my style."

| o u t f i t |

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:37 am

Eleni Lysandra Seres

Tilting her head back to laugh at his response, she replied quickly, "You know what else is hot, Owen? The forge. And I'm not really into that either." Smiling at him sweetly, she tucked a loose hair behind her ear. There was no sign of malice in her eyes, no hint that Eleni was being rude. It was a genuine, sweet smile, as if she were smiling at a kitten.

"Well good thing I'm a daughter of Zeus, then. It'd be really weird if I was striking people down with thunder and lightning as a child of Poseidon," she replied, laughing lightly. Eleni missed carefree times like this, when she could talk freely and mess around with a fellow camper.

Listening to him telling her to back off of his style made her laugh a little bit louder than she meant to. Her wardrobe wasn't extraordinary, and where usually people would criticize her wardrobe, he made her feel like she needed to embrace it. "Hey, flannel was always my thing. Haven't you heard the word from around camp? Eleni Seres, daughter of Zeus, rocks flannel shirts the best."

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:57 am

Owen couldn't help but smile at her retort. In the last few years, few things had ever made Owen genuinely smile. Ever since his mother died, he just hadn't been the same. He grew serious as he listened to her, putting his fake smile on...the fake smile he had perfected since he was eleven.

He shook his head at her, "Wow, took a lucky guess at your God parent. I am good. That's not the only thing I'm good at. Come over here and see for yourself." Owen's lazy grin had melted the hearts of many girls before, though he did not understand why.

| o u t f i t |

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:59 am

Eleni Lysandra Seres

Eleni raised her eyebrows at him, taking in his reply. Damn, he's good, she thought. But she could see right through him. She saw straight through his act, however. It took a faker to know a faker. It wasn't always apparent to other people, but within the circle of people at camp who had deep issues and chose to put on a smile constantly, it was clear as day.

"Are you going to show me the forge or something?" she asked, turning her head to the side to add to the deep sarcasm evident in her voice. She laughed, and the sound was genuine. Eleni didn't feel the need to cover herself up around him, for some reason. Around pretty much everyone she had the constant need to keep up appearances. Keep up her wall. To never let them see her cry. But she had the feeling that if she were to have a mental breakdown here next to this lake, she wouldn't mind having Owen bear witness to it.

Pushing his shoulder lightly, she would not fall victim to that million dollar smile that so many Aphrodite boys sported nowadays. It just wasn't her thing, and she did not find herself swooning over it as a few other girls might. Continuing her earlier point, she dryly said, "Or maybe you would care to spar?" Raising her eyebrows again, she challenged the boy. Most people would decline her invitation, as they knew of her deadly accuracy with her bow. But maybe he was different.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:51 am

Owen flashed back to the last time he had fought a living being.  He lost control and ended up slaughtering the hellhounds.  He knew they weren't the hellhounds that killed his mother, he would have recognized his old dog anywhere.  When Logan had finished with them, his hands had been soaked in blood.  He had not actually sparred with any one since then.  He said "As much as I love sweat, blood, and tears, I don't have a death wish.  Or want to spar today."

It was the excuse he told everyone when they asked that question. I don't feel like practicing with other people.  Logan knew that when he was practicing, he pretended his mother's killer was there.  If he acted like that when battling with someone and something happened, he would hate himself.  Luckily, few people actually wished to battle him because they knew of his aggressive tendencies.  They knew it was him when they went to the arena to see all the dummies had been torn to shreds over night.  Him. Him. Him.

Owen would not be surprised if this girl would be able to take him.  She seemed to be a deadly fighter, like him.  He had also heard the rumors.  What if she was like him?  What if she had gone through something like he did?  He doubted it was to the same scale that he had.  Nobody was going to top him for losing his mother.  No one.He said it so quietly he did not think anyone heard him, even Eleni, "Maybe...sweet gods above..."  

Louder, he said, "Hmm...why aren't you swooning over me, like every other girl at this Camp?"  He knew it had been an egotistical thing to say, but it kind of bothered him that she wasn't falling head over heels for him.  He needed to step up his A game.

| o u t f i t |

[/color]

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:21 pm

Eleni Lysandra Seres

Eleni tilted her head to look at him, slightly surprised by his polite decline of her invitation. People usually turned it down, but she thought he would be different. She thought for a moment about confronting him about that look behind his eyes. This was just in her personality. The honesty was somewhat a bit overwhelming to some people, especially when she was exceptionally observant of things.

"I'm not like every other girl at camp, that's why. It may seem like that. The whole high and mighty daughter of Zeus thing. But contrary to popular belief, I'm not like that." She smiled at him, slightly amused at his shock of her not swooning for him. "Why aren't you in the forge? I'm guessing you're probably a son of Hephaestus."

That look he had, as if he weren't really there, bothered her. She wanted to ask him, but she was afraid he would also ask her about her past, her troubles. And she didn't know if she could handle that.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:30 pm

Owen Lansing was not surprised that she new who his father was. He was in the forge a couple of hours ago and he probably had grease stains somewhere on his body. He said to her, "I was in there earlier, but then decided to come out here."

He had no shame in telling her the truth. He said, "I was scoping out for some girls, but obviously, I'm not finding any of them over here." He shrugged nonchalantly, his fake smile still on his face. He noticed her looking at him funny and he said, "What?"

| o u t f i t |

[/color]

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 10:16 pm

Eleni Lysandra Seres

Eleni considered the best way to phrase it. She didn't want to outright call him out on it, and at the same time she didn't want to cause any issues. She didn't want to anger him, despite the fact she felt she could handle it.

"Well, you don't appear to be the Owen you let everyone else see. I don't see the supposed 'pretty boy' anywhere. He's trying to be here, but I just can't see it," she admitted, holding his gaze for as long as possible. Eleni immediately regretted it, not wanting to get too caught up in anyone's business. But deep down, she felt this could help both him and her. In conversations such as these, both side usually admitted to some things, and it might help her release some of what she had been bottling inside.

There was of course the death of her mother to think about, and she wasn't sure how she was supposed to talk about that if he did question her about it. Few people knew about it at camp, but rumors spread among teenagers. A couple girls heard her having a flashback turning a training exercise involving moving targets. She had fallen to her knees and sobbed, inadvertently calling out for her mother like a child. The story made the rounds among the Aphrodite girls, but no one dared to include her name. Most campers were smart, and wanted to avoid getting struck down by either Zeus or the daughter of him herself.

She knew they were right. If anyone had included her name, they probably would have sparked a fury so intense, she would have accidentally hurt them. But Eleni was pretty sure everyone knew it was her, without having to say anything.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 10:45 pm

Owen Lansing gulped.  He knew exactly what she meant.  It must have shown on his face that he had been thinking about his poor mother.  He couldn't wait to get his hands on the monsters that brutally murdered her right in front of him.  He had been fighting hellhounds with another camper and when they were finished, the camper had told him that his eyes were so full of malice.  Every single one of them needs to pay for the pain they've caused me, he thought.

He said to her, "Oh, you know, Eleni.  I can't be that fabulous all the time."  Owen joked, looking up at the ground after he was done.  He was afraid she would pull him apart string by string if he looked at her too long.  He whispered, "I'm sorry," a quiet apology to his mother.  He said louder, "No, actually, I've—I watched someone die."  It was so hard for him to talk about the death of his mother.  He could not believe he brought it up so soon  in the conversation.

| o u t f i t |

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 11:11 pm

Eleni Lysandra Seres

Eleni breathed in sharply at his confession. She couldn't believe it. Was he opening up to her? To Eleni's delight, it appeared he was. Not wanting to lose this opportunity, and feeling as if she was walking on thin ice, she Eleni treaded carefully. To take some of the focus off of Owen, she decided it was time to admit some things as well.

"Yeah, so did I..." she said in a quiet voice, unsure of whether or not he even heard her. Her hands shook at this, unable to decide if she was going to continue further. It was risky for her. She could hurt him on accident if she got too worked up, but she hoped she could hold herself together long enough to not freak out too much.

"It was my mother," Eleni admitted, looking up at him, his eyes were focused to the ground. She stared up, trying to keep her focus on the clouds in the afternoon sky. Small tears sprang from the corners of her eyes. With lightning fast speed, Eleni swatted them away.

Never let them see you cry.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 11:25 pm

Owen Lansing's head snapped back towards Eleni again. He breathed, "Hold up. Say that again. Who died?" His mind was on constant repeat, My fault. I didn't do anything. My fault. I didn't do anything...

He looked down to see his hands were shaking. He stuffed them in the pockets of his jeans to hide them. Stop thinking about her, he told himself. He croaked, "Did-did you say your mother died?" Owen had talked to others who had lost people, but no one had ever mentioned their mother. It was a good thing too because he was panicking now.

| o u t f i t |

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 11:37 pm

Eleni Lysandra Seres

Eleni's eyes shot up at him. He was genuinely surprised. She cleared her throat, hoping to ride herself of a potentially nasty voice before she spoke. "Yeah. Hellhounds. I didn't help her. I didn't do anything. I just left. It was all my fault," she said, her voice catching at the end of her sentence.

"It was all my fault," she whispered again, bringing her knees to her chest, hugging them as if they were a lifesaver. She couldn't help herself as several tears slipped past her guarded walls and onto her bare knees. Eleni breathed in deeply, shaking slightly before attempting to compose herself. She was duct taping her walls together, but the look in his eyes the shaking hands in his pockets were bringing them down.

She looked up at him, trying to smile, but failing miserably. "Sorry. It's been about two years. You'd figure I'd get over it and be able to talk about her. But it's just so difficult," she stated. Closing her eyes, she tried to go to a happy place. But all she could see behind those closed eyes were her mother's pale, cold face, and bright red eyes staring at her in the darkness.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 11:52 pm

Owen Lansing sunk to the ground, running his hands through his short hair, as he shook. He was supposed to be stronger than this. He wasn't supposed to show his feelings to other people. He wasn't supposed to show them the truth. In a ragged voice, he said, "I hate to break it to you, but it's been five years, and the pain still hasn't gone away, no matter how much I try to shut it out."

Great, he thought as his breathing calmed. He admitted, "My mother was...she was killed by hellhounds too. And I just stood there. I was eleven. I didn't know what to do. I didn't do anything and now she's gone and there's nothing I can do about it now except kill the bastards that did it." His tone turned cold at his last statement.

| o u t f i t |

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 12:38 am

Eleni Lysandra Seres

"I was afraid you would say that," she replied. Her mother's death was still so fresh in her mind, as if it were yesterday. Her heart was beating fast, and Eleni was unsure if she would be able to handle it. The images were already invading her mind. Blood. A wild storm. A mass of fur. Blonde hair stained with blood.

"It was only one hellhound," she recalled. Taking in a deep breath, she continued. "I arrived too late. I wasn't fast enough. I held her while she died. I didn't even call an ambulance," she confessed. It was too much. The conversation was getting to her, and the details were flooding her mind. Eleni wasn't completely aware of it, but the sky was darkening over the lake as dark grey clouds began to form. Flashes of light appeared, and thunder roared across the camp. Eleni's hair was frizzing up, and the hair on her arms stood up on end. This was what happened. She accidentally triggered storms like this.

A very quiet whimpering noise escaped her throat. She pulled at her hair, trying to focus on not killing anyone in the vicinity, especially Owen. The wind began to pick up around them, and the creatures in the water scattered. Eleni was shaking as the images were flooding her mind, her eyes screwed shut, gripping at her legs.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 12:47 am

Owen Lansing noticed the storm. He knew that Eleni was causing it and he didn't know what to do to stop her. He put a hand on hers and said, "Eleni." He wanted to tell her that it was going to be okay, but truthfully, he knew that it never was going to be okay.

"Calm down," he said. He knew he needed to get her to stop the storm before something bad happened. Owen thought, It must be so much harder controlling her abilities, being a child of the Big Three he thought. He had it easy. As long as he didn't set anything on fire, he was okay.

| o u t f i t |

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 12:56 am

Eleni Lysandra Seres

When Owen said her name and touched her, the static electricity surrounding her fell. Her hair fell back to its original state, the thin hairs covering her arms settled down. The clouds became slightly thinner, but they were still present, lightning appearing less frequently.

His command grounded her, brought her back to reality. Yes, her mom was dead. Yes, she may have failed to protect her. But she couldn't change that. The visions would continue, unless she stopped them. She felt as if she were sinking moments ago, floating to the bottom of the ocean, but she was now brought up for air, and boy was it refreshing. Someone finally brought her back, it appeared.

Eleni still shook under his touch, a few tears escaping as she did breathed in and out. "It's never going to be okay, is it? I can never take back what I did before. I can train as hard as I can, I can try to bring as much honor to her as possible, I can kill thousands of monsters. But it's never going to be enough..." she trailed off, red eyes filled with malice once again entering her mind.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 1:10 am

Owen smiled apologetically at her. He said, "If by okay, you mean your mother coming back, then no, that's never going to happen. I like to think that I'll be okay once I kill the hellhound that killed my mother. He was our dog, so I'll recognize him when I see him. I don't know if it'll actually work, though."

Owen stood up, stuffing his hands in his pockets. He was done with all this emotional stuff. He turned to Eleni. Smiling he said, "Now, Eleni. ow about we forget this whole thing happened and go grab a bite to eat?" It probably wasn't the best moment, but it was now or never.

| o u t f i t |

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 1:39 am

Eleni Lysandra Seres

by this point the clouds had thinned out, the lake creatures had returned, and Eleni felt the charge in the air disappear. Her breathing had returned to normal, mostly. She was still shaking, and the light in her eyes from earlier was nowhere to be found. The wind was gone, and the air seemed to be still.

Offering up something to Owen, her voice was slightly scratchy. "I'll help you with that, if you ever need it. I'm always up for killing monsters. Especially ones that kill your family."

She stood from her rock, grabbing her quiver and bow from the ground, slinging them across her back. "I'd like to forget about a lot of things right now. Let's do it." She thought for a moment. "Are we talking inside camp or outside camp? I'm up for either at the moment." Eleni focused her eyes on him, on right now, on this moment. She did not want to think about two years ago. Especially with her birthday in a couple of weeks. Being in such a bad mood during such a celebratory time, according to her mother, was pretty much a sin. She would have knocked some sense into Eleni if she was present.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 1:51 am

Owen grinned.  It was nice to know he had someone to back him up the next time he ran into that hellhound. He said, "Thanks.  Doesn't matter to me, but I'd rather not have to go trigger happy, so to speak, while we're eating, so maybe we should just stick to here at camp."  Owen helped her stand up on her feet.  He felt like their pasts had bonded them.  Definitely not in anything romantic.

Owen finally had someone he could confide in in everything.  No one else knew about his mother, so he felt as though he could tell Eleni anything.  Owen could not believe that he opened up to someone he had only just met, so early on.  Putting his mother's death at the back of his mind, he asked his friend, "So, what do you feel like eating?"  He crossed his arms.

| o u t f i t |

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 2:52 am

Eleni Lysandra Seres

"Good idea," she remarked. Yeah, trying to avoid getting attacked after a wild emotional ride was probably the best option here. There was only so much pain a person could take in one day. And it just so happened that Eleni had reached her limit. Thinking about his question, she replied. "I'm not sure. We could just see what the Mess Hall has to offer for today."

Eleni wasn't even sure if she could be able to eat. Although she just had a mental breakdown, there was a lot of physical pain involved, at least for her. Taking a deep breath, she fixed her ponytail, trying to remove any signs that she just broke down minutes ago. No need to be the topic of anymore rumors.

This was an odd day for Eleni. A complete stranger, within minutes, broke her walls down with a sledgehammer. They were lying in pieces in front of her, and she didn't mind, daring to step over them. She had a friend now, it appeared. There was a certain connection between them she couldn't quite put her finger on. It wasn't romantic, it felt much better than that. Deeper, almost. No one had shared circumstances at this camp quite like they did.

(New topic or...?)

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 8:03 am

Owen said, "Yeah, we'll see what we can scrounge from the Mess Hall and then go from there. Let's go." Owen walked out of the lake area. He had to admit he was surprised by how today's turn of events had happened. He never would have expected he would gain a good friend out of a conversation like that.

As they were walking he said, "Sorry about today, by the way. My secret doesn't usually bleed out. Today's just been a ... weird ... day, if you get what I mean." Owen didn't usually apologize to people for about his personality, but he thought hey, there's a first time for everything.

Owen reached the Mess Hall, he looked at the food and said, "Okay, what do we have here?"

(Here is fine.)

| o u t f i t |

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 7:23 pm

Eleni Lysandra Seres

Eleni laughed at his apology. It was sure honest. "Yeah, you could say that again." It was truly a surprising turn of events. Both of their walls had come crumbling down around around each other. Eleni was honest, but not usually that honest. Especially not around complete strangers. But, for once, Eleni was happy with the outcome.

"Yeah, it has been a weird day. I swear I don't usually conjure up storms like that. I can't really help it, honestly. I'm not too good at controlling my powers yet. It's kind of an emotional thing. High points and low points tend to cause it," she admitted. Eleni was kind of ashamed, embarrassed really, that she couldn't control her powers. For two years it's been an issue, and she has yet to use her powers in battle.

"That's kind of embarrassing, actually. Forget I said that," she nervously laughed. "I swear to the gods, sometimes my mouth just keeps on going while my brain says stop. Like now, for instance," she narrowed her eyes, realizing she was rambling again.

When they reached the Mess Hall, she breathed a sigh of relief. She really was hungry. "Hamburgers? Awesome."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They Seem To Fit In (Jess)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Lake-
Jump to: