Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance

Go down 
+4
Angel
Zan
Nico
Rhea
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:19 pm

Hoping I'll get accepted soon Jay!
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:45 pm

Jace is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:57 pm

Name: Skyler Blaiyne

Age/Birthday: 17(April 16th 1993)

God Parent: Khione

Claimed: Yes at 12

Mortal Family: Alex Blaiyne (father), Char Blaiyne(Half-sister), Maria Blaiyne (Step-mom)

Years at Camp: 4

Brief history: Skyler hated his family. They were mean and cruel but that didn’t mean he had to be. His parents hated him and his sister wasn’t much better so Camp was a huge blessing. Jace never did return to his unloving family.

Appearance: Skyler has dark almost black hair and bright blue eyes. He stands at 6’3” and seems to be happy about it. He is a little pale but he is a son of Khione after all. He is very muscular from playing ice hockey.

Personality: Jace is very kind hearted and can make friends with just about anybody. He likes to welcome everybody. Arguing rarely happens with Sky and his friend. Those who are Skyler’s friends are the most important things to him and they are just like family to him. Sky loves hockey and found at a young age that he was good at it.

Fatal flaw: extreme loyalty

Pets: None

Talents: Skyler loves Hockey and all things related to snow and cold. He can also make it snow lightly if he tries hard enough.

Weapons: A celestial bronze sword named Ice

Year round or summer camper: Year round

Others: None

Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:27 pm

Nice charrie! Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:10 pm

Name: Leland Summers(Leah}

Age/Birthday: 18(May 1st 1993)

God Parent: Apollo

Claimed: Yes at 5

Mortal Family: Unknown

Years at Camp: 13 years

Brief history: Leeland didn’t know her family. She was brought up in a foster home and ran away so young. They treated her nasty and mean so she packed her teddy and ran away from them all. On the way she found an orphaned Labrador retriever puppy and decided to take him with her.At five her name calling abilities were small so the dog’s name was Scout.A nice man as Leah liked to call him helped him to a place that Leah now called home. This nice man was actually her Satyr but at five Leeland didn’t know the difference and hardly noticed that the nice man had little horns or hoofs. She was just happy that she was showing her where to go to be safe and loved.

Appearance: Leeland has blonde hair and vivid bright blue eyes. She has a fair complexion and is quite slender. She has a muscular build from her activities though. Leah stands at 5’6 and is very pleased that she managed to get that far.

Personality: Leah has a strong personality. Very colourful and bright. She is though very quiet at times because of the great fear she has of being alone. Leeland hates to fight and feels that starting fights means hate.
She enjoys swimming and running along with Ballet which she practices religiously. Leeland can make friends very easily which is probably because she grew up alone. Leah does have slight trust issues though also because of her cruel upbringing up until the age of 5.

Fatal flaw: Hubris

Pets: A white Labrador Retriever named Scout.

Talents: Leeland loves to Dance and is extremely talented in Ballet dancing. She also is very well in archery and swordplay.

Weapons: A celestial bronze sword named

Last edited by Rhea on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:41 pm

Spoiler:
Name: Isobel Markovic (Issy)

Age/Birthday: 18(April 12th 1994)

God Parent: Poseidon

Claimed: Yes at 11

Mortal Family: Alena Markovic(mother)[dead], Katernia Markovic(half sister[17])[dead]

Years at Camp: 7 years

Brief history: Isobel Markovic lived what some would call the poor man’s life. By the time she was 7 years old she was caring for her mother and sister Katernia not because she had to but because she wanted to. Her mother was a waitress in one of the diners near by their house in New York City and by 10 she was sending her sister off to school and preparing meals. Alena Markovic was a great mother but she was so busy working to provide a home for them that when she wasn’t sleeping she was working. Isobel loved her family and loved to take care of them. Her only calm being her time in the water where nobody could take away the joy of being in water. At school she was on the swim team and well the star at that. Then things went bad nobody understood what had kept them from not finding her till now. Isobel came home from school to find her sister and mother dead. The beast that had killed them she learned was a fury looking for her. Isobel had fled the scene crying and rushing. She had found her way to camp on accident but with a crowd of Monsters not far behind her. She had made it across camp borders before she got hurt but she always remembered her family was not so lucky.

Appearance: Isobel is around 5’6” and has always been slightly tan. She has brown hair and bright blue eyes. Her mother had always said her eyes were the sea unpredictable and dangerous. Issy has a toned body from her swimming career but now only gets practice in the lake or at the beach.

Personality: Isobel despite her sad history was cheerful but she did have a dangerous streak that came out if you crossed her short temper. She loved making new friends and hoped that one day she would have a family. Issy did believe that she had a family here at camp but the Poseidon cabin was always sorta lonely and she really wished it was more crowded. Issy spends all of her spare time at either the lake, beach or creek because it calms her and she likes to pretend that her father is always listening to her day. Issy loves to sing and is better at it then she thinks. Issy unlike her sister was terrified of the dark and small spaces, she didn't understand why she just hated them. Isobel also suffered from isolophobia, the fear of being along the prospect just scared her so she always tried to surround herself with something she loved, wether it was water , fish or people.

Fatal flaw: Hubris

Pets:

Talents: Isobel is a hydrokinetic, this means she can manipulate water into shapes. This does however drain her energy and forming larger shapes are near impossible for her to form. Issy is also good at swordplay and singing.

Weapons: A celestial bronze sword

Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:25 am Topic: Re: I am sending this to you:) she is my BTC
Crispy Bacon: Yep! You can go ahead and post her and say that she was approved by me.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Kadence!   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:23 pm

Name: Kadence Rayne

Age/Birthday: 18(September 14th 1994)

God Parent: Hermes

Claimed: Yes at 9

Mortal Family: Elspeth Rayne(mother), Coralie Rayne(half sister[12])

Years at Camp: 9 years

Brief history: Kadence lived normally, well as normally as a child with no father and a deadbeat mother could. She was on a tight routine. Get up, Take care of Cora, go to school, and get good grades, come home and take care of Cora, sleep. Repeat. Kadence had no time for anything or anybody…That was until Coralie was hospitalized for a hellhound attack meant for Kadence. Knowing it was time to leave Kadence whipped her mother into shape and reminded her that it was time to take care of little Cora before it was too late. Then she left…Never to return to her home again.

Appearance: Kadence isn’t beautiful…Or at least she doesn’t think so.. She isn’t beautiful but she isn’t ugly. Kadence is average. Standing at 5’6” and a whopping 130lbs with grey eyes and blonde hair. She is slightly muscular from training and slightly tan from her summer hobby, tanning.

Personality: Kadence is slightly reserved but carefree. She was always contradicting herself. Happy but sad, angry but excited. Her feeling were always mixed up but one thing Kadence loved to do was joke around no matter what the situation she always has to brighten the mood. Kadence however had silly irrational fears such as being afraid of the dark or of people not liking her. Kadence was entirely insecure and in times of need she was always too insecure to show what she could really accomplish.

Fatal flaw: Insecurity

Pets:

Talents: Kadence is especially talented in archery and sword play. She can also dance and sing.

Weapons: A celestial bronze sword and a bow and arrow.

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm

I like her! Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance
Page 1 of 1