Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!) Empty
PostSubject: Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!)   Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:09 pm

Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!) A136G2

I was in the woods just walking around and I walked to Euros Creek. I didn't know what to do today. Everyone of my friends were busy, hardly no one was in the Arena or Amphitheater, I thought. I looked up to Sun and felt the power of heat on my. I made a bulb of light in my hand smiling. With me in the sun, I can do so much things, I noticed. I played the ball of light in my hands and twirled it around in my fingers. The ball of light disappeared when a cloud had covered the Sun. I shrugged, took off my shoes, and walked into the creek. I felt the nice and cool water collide against my skin. I heard someone coming my way, but kept on walking in the Creek.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!)   Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:44 pm

I walked in the woods hoping to find something to steal. Well bad place right? Seeing a guy in a creek I say, "Oh my gosh I love creeks! Well I've never really been in one but I've seen pictures." I walk in and having crocks on it was OK. "Hey. Names Mango. You?" I say smiling at the boy. Nothing interesting. Well that wrist band...maybe...
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!)   Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm

I watched as girl that looked about my age came wondering to the creek. I raised an eyebrow to tell her that I saw her. "Great to meet you Mango. I'm Hunter Blake, son of Apollo." I said as holding out my hand. "So, why did you come out here?" I asked as walking back into the depths of the creek. I felt as the water now came to knees, and saw that Mango, was looking at my wristband. I slight ignored it, but caught my eye as Crila stood just five meters away in the tall grass watching.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!)   Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:17 pm

"Oh I'm the daughter of Hermes. I want to get more in tuned with nature. Ya know? I spent my whole life surrounded with fake trees and animals. Kind of wanna see what else is there." I say explaining. Seeing a python in the grass. "Well that's not from 'round here. It yours?" I ask not phased. Seen plenty on them in Vegas. Most of them pets!

~The other ones are street performers and lost pets.~
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!)   Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:22 pm

"Ah, your like Devin. Most of the Hermes kids I know spend so much of their time on the streets and never learning the nature. But Devin is now a perfect woods guy now." I said with a smile. I watched as she looked over at Crial who was still in the tall grass. "Yeah, her name's Crila. She won't bite or anything unless I tell her too. I can make her go away if you want, if you know, your scared of snakes. Most people are terrified of snakes when I show her to them." I said as rubbing the back of my head. "Well, if you want to become a nature person, take your shoes off and enjoy the cool water against your bare skin in the creek." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!)   Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:09 pm

I shrugged. "Seen plenty if pet snakes in my life. Not scared. My dad has a stick with two snakes!" I say with a giggle. Taking off my shoes I toss then aside. Hopping from one rock to another I go down stream. I really do this! It's a lot of fun. "Can't get me!" I say over my shoulder. "Don't touch the water. Only the rocks. My friends told me about this game-ish thing after their visit to their uncle's house." I say giggling again.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!)   Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:25 pm

"Eh, I'm not really a fast person. I only have arms." I said as taking out an arrow. "Throw a rock at me." I said with a smile. I slipped the bow into my bow string and aimed it upward. I watched in delight as Mango threw a medium size rock in the air just a couple of yards in front of me. I pulled back and shot it directly at the rock, and watched with glowing eyes as little pieces of rock's came falling out of the sky. "You good at any weapons." I said as laying my bow on my chest.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!)   Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:46 pm

"Still trying to find the right one. I am good with my hands. And quick." I say hopping on rocks back to hunter. Standing next to him I smile as I hand back one of his arrows. I didn't even notice me steeling it. "See?" I ask with a smile. Stealing didn't seem that wrong and I never felt bad about doing it.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!)   Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:51 pm

I just stood there standing on the ground. I raised an eyebrow as Mango came behind me and took an arrow I think so fast. "What the heck.." I said as backing away. "You are so like Devin.." I muttered with a smile. "Your good. I like that." I said with a bigger smile. "Can you catch an arrow if your good with your hands?" I asked as taking the arrow that was in Mango's hand.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!)   Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:09 pm

"I don't know! I've never tried." I say and shrug. He didn't yell at me. "Hey I know Devin. I forgot to say that earlier. (giggle) He thought I was his sister even before I was claimed! It was funny. He got all embarrassed." I say with another giggle. I hand him another arrow (this one I took earlier).
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!)   Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:34 pm

"Alrighty then. You want to try it? Devin and I do this all the time a few days ago." I said as grabbing the arrow Mango held out to me. "Yeah. Devin Millsvil, son of Hermes. He's your half-brother and also my big brother mainly. But actually he's a really close close friend of mine." I said with a smile. I slipped the arrow into my bow string and pulled back. "So, you wanna try it?" I asked as raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!)   Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:14 pm

"As long as it's not pointed at me. If I can't catch it I don't want to die." I say jokingly. He shot the arrow. "Interesting..." I say handing it back to him with a giggle giving three back and smile. Hunter was cool.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!)   Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:05 pm

I smiled and raised my bow. I shot it just a few inches away from her ear and watched as she caught it easily. "Quite fun I have to say.." I said as grabbing the arrows out of Mango's hands. I felt as I grabbed her finger a bit. "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean too." I said as pulling my hand away. I hardly knew her at all, but I was already falling for her, I thought. I smiled and joined in with the laughing.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!)   Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:44 pm

He wasn't looking so bad himself. I give a mischievously smirk and hand back three more arrows. The same three I just took. As soon as he put them back I had them again. By now people would yell at me and leave but he wasn't. "Alright I'll TRY to stop but no promises." I say laughing and sat down on a large rock. This was fun. "You got nothen better to steal." I say laughing about. I liked Hunter. And he was obviously feeling the same.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!)   Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:36 pm

"Well, go ahead and steal them anytime you want. I can just make them back in the Forge very easily." I said with a smile. I looked over at Mango with a big smile. I sighed and looked away slightly laughing. Come on man! I bet she likes you! Just ask her, I voice in my head said. What if she doesn't, I thought back. I sighed and raised an eyebrow. "I seem to be having a feeling of you Mango..." I said with my voice trailing off. I looked over at her with nervousness written on my face.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!)   Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:50 pm

I laugh at his nervousness. I don't get nervous very often. "I like you too. You're cool. First guy other then Devin that I can be casual around. At camp I mean. I mostly hang out with guys like me. I had to girl friends too. Not like girl friends but friends who are girls." I say. OK obviously I was a little nervous. Strange. Well I was babbling so I guess it's cause I like him.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!)   Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:31 pm

I tilted my head to the side slowly not understanding what Mango was now saying. "I beg your pardon. Can you repeat that." I said with a smile. The only part I fully understood was that she seemed to like me. "Okay, I am so not good at this. Your going to need to help me with the relationship thing now." I said as rubbing the back of my head. Truly I was not good at this. I felt as my cheeks slowly turned red.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!)   Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:59 am

"Never been in one. No clue how to do the relationship thing. Only guys that would interest me in that way were my friends and that can get messy. Know what I'm sayin? Anyway... Boy your cheeks are red. Bet if I splashed 'em the water would steam." I say teasing him a bit. Joking around. "As far as I can tell people just hang out with each other." I add to the first part.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!)   Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:12 am

I even rubbed the back of my head harder as she told me that she could see my red cheeks. But I just sighed and relaxed a bit. I didn't really care what I looked like to her, although I did kinda care what my reactions and all. "So, you want to take a walk or something? Or just stand here all day and talk to each other, when we can have even a beautifuler view?" I asked with a bright big smile.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!)   Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:27 pm

"Ya like what?" I ask in my normal semi-sarcastic voice. I didn't really care what we did. I sigh. What ever. So what. I never really loved anyone. The only one I had was my drunk mom. I don't like my mom. I know friend and that's about it. So seeing that he was just as clueless as me I shrug feeling a little better.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!)   Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:52 pm

I quite didn't know what to do, so I just started to climb a random tree. Climbing always seemed to get things off my mind, I noticed. I shrugged as feeling a bit of color, but then got warmer as the light from the sun appeared from behind a cloud. "So, how you like being the daughter of Hermes?" I asked trying to end the silence between us.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!)   Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:58 pm

"Oh it's awesome! One problem. There's a bunch of us and no passion is safe. Wait that's two..." I say then shrug. This was getting awkward. "Wanna do sumthin?" I ask getting very bored very fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!)   Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some hanging out...(Private to Kay!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: