Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Hanging Out ( Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Just Hanging Out ( Private)  Empty
PostSubject: Just Hanging Out ( Private)    Just Hanging Out ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:44 am

I sat by the water, staring at the ripples and the flow of the the lake. It was so peaceful here, I kinda wished the rest of camp was like this, serene and quiet. I loved coming to the lake because there usually weren't to many people, the lake was where I could think and relax.
Back to top Go down
Takabe Kusanagi Urashima

Takabe Kusanagi Urashima

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out ( Private)    Just Hanging Out ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:03 pm

"Oh? There's actually someone else here?" a young man said, a hint of surprise apparent in his voice. "I thought that I would be the only one here today, but it looks like I was wrong." With a gentle smile on his face, he walked over to where the girl was sitting, and after briefly looking around decided to take a seat against a nearby tree, before speaking once again. "So how often do you come here?" he asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out ( Private)    Just Hanging Out ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:26 pm

" I try to come here three to four times a week " she said. The more often she came here the better mood she was in. It was nice to come here to get away from the bickering of the Athena cabin and all the ruckus about Kronos. It was always calm and relaxing here. People didn't usually come here.
Back to top Go down
Takabe Kusanagi Urashima

Takabe Kusanagi Urashima

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out ( Private)    Just Hanging Out ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:04 am

"Really?" he asked. "We must always miss one another then. I come here almost daily though because it's really peaceful here and it makes me feel at ease. I guess that part of that is due to my mother though." He gave a brief and light chuckle then let out a sigh before slouching against the tree, the expression on his face quickly changing from a look of happiness to one of complte calm. "So why do you come so often?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out ( Private)    Just Hanging Out ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:20 am

" It's always stressful in my cabin, everyone is always bickering and fighting about strategies and trying to show-off so I come here to get away from all the stress, its easy to relax here " I say simply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out ( Private)    Just Hanging Out ( Private)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Hanging Out ( Private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: