Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hanging at the Beach {{Private}}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Hanging at the Beach {{Private}} Empty
PostSubject: Hanging at the Beach {{Private}}   Hanging at the Beach {{Private}} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:49 pm

I walked down the beach. It was a nice day so I was looking for a place to relax. Soon I found a nice spot. I sat down on the soft sand and pulled out my Ipod playing my favorite song, Moves Like Jagger, by Maroon 5 and Christina Agulera.

Last edited by Guitar☠Girl on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Relyt Son Of Hecate

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach {{Private}}   Hanging at the Beach {{Private}} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:58 pm

I was walking down the beach with no destination and nothing to do. I didn't have many friends because word got around to what happened when I got mad, but as looked down I saw a familiar person in the sand listening to her iPod.

"Jenna?!" I yelled to get the attention of the daughter of Nyx.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach {{Private}}   Hanging at the Beach {{Private}} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:11 pm

I heard a noise over the music. "Huh?" I looked up to see 'Lyt. I pulled out the ear buds and waved him over. "Hey 'Lyt!"
Back to top Go down
Relyt Son Of Hecate

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach {{Private}}   Hanging at the Beach {{Private}} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:52 pm

"So what are you doing here?" I asked even though I knew the answer was hanging out, so I just changed the subject.

"Can I join you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach {{Private}}   Hanging at the Beach {{Private}} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging at the Beach {{Private}}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: