Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hanging Out [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Hanging Out [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Hanging Out [Private]   Hanging Out [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:15 am

Hanging Out [Private] 01
TRACY // HERMES \\ GUO
I'm beautiful, and you know it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tracy was walking around the lake. She was waiting for Seth. They had agreed to meet at the lake. She looked around for him, but he wasn't anywhere in sight. She sat down against a tree, and looked at the lake. The water was glistening in the sunlight. She heard footsteps behind her, and looked. It was Seth. "It's about time."
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out [Private]   Hanging Out [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Hanging Out [Private] J3o2p

Seth had just remembered that he had agreed to meet up with Tracy about ten minutes before the meeting. Five minutes later, he finally remembered where and when the meeting was, which was coincidentally the exact opposite part of campus of his current location. So he had to jog all the way to the lake in five minutes, which would undoubtedly make him a little late. Especially since he didn't rush much.

When he reached the lake, Tracy was already there, as expected. Seth flashed her a smile, and greeted her casually, "Hey Tracy. You look striking as always. Had to wait long?"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out [Private]   Hanging Out [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:42 pm

Tracy smiled. "Not too long, luckily for you," she said. She pulled out one of her knives, polishing it. "So, what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out [Private]   Hanging Out [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:56 am

"Do? Oh yeah. Uh... " Seth frowned, "I don't know. You have any suggestions?" He scraped the ground with a foot absentmindedly, leaning against a nearby tree, feeling rather idle that day. He knew he was supposed to be doing something somewhere else soon, but it had totally slipped his mind, and due to his indifferent personality, he hadn't bothered about it much either.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out [Private]   Hanging Out [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:45 pm

Tracy laughed."I was thinking about doing some pranks. I can't really think of anything else," she said. She looked around at the victims who could prank. There weren't many, though. She sighed, waiting for Seth to answer.

(Totally forgot about this topic! xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out [Private]   Hanging Out [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out [Private]
Page 1 of 1