Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dead Space RP (Open)

Go down 
+5
RedPhoenix
Banana
#Megz
moon
Eternal God of Happiness
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:48 pm

Jenny nodded 'okay'. "Paul make room for Skye." she said pulling a chair. "Here do what you can, We're looking for more survivors." Jenny smiled. Maybe stuck in this room with some strangers isn't so back.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:54 pm

Skye nodded and sat on the seat. She looked at some of the screens and started to press buttons that seemed random, but really, each of the buttons she pressed were partially making the cameras a bit more clear. "Come on, let's hope all those years in technician school will pay off," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:59 pm

Jenny nodded as the screens came more clear. Eventually the screens all showed images.Sadly the images were of the manipulated people."Look for survivors." Jenny whispered, although it was meant to be louder. Nothing, no one normal. Jenny sighed. "Are we the only ones left?" she asked, not wanting an answer.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:04 pm

Skye nodded and continued to look at the screens. When she heard Jenny's voice asked the awful question, all Skye could do was sigh. Seeing Jenny's face, Skye knew she didn't really want an answer, but Skye just said with confidence in her voice, "Let's hope not. If there are people out there that are actually still normal and sane, we'll find them."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:13 pm

Jenny nodded twirling her ripper. She looked over at Megan, Paul, Jamie, and back to Skye."I can't wait to get out of here!" she screamed. Jenny tucked her head between her knees listening to the screams of those in pure terror. She cried softly to herself, she wasn't usually like this. Jenny continiuded crying.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:22 pm

Skye stared at Jenny, surprised. Hesitantly, she walked over to the crying girl and sat next to her. Skye gave the sobbing girl a comforting, yet slightly awkward, hug. "It'll be okay, Jen," she said encouragingly. "Trust me, I'll get you out of this hellhole if it's the last thing I do." And it most likely will.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:31 pm

Jenny stopped crying for a moment. "Thanks Skye." she said shakily. It probaly will be the last thing we do. "Okay," she breathed."Let's do this then." Jenny said , the last of her tears gone. She grabbed her ripper again and twirled it. Still looking at the screens, finding no normal humans.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:33 pm

Skye slightly smiled and looked at the screen once again, searching for sane humans.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:38 pm

Jenny looked back at Jamie. He had called her pretty, no had done that before. Was she falling for him? Maybe. She heard the silent voices of the insane. These would drive her crazy if they didn't leave soon. Jenny walked a little closer to where Jamie was standing, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:43 pm

Skye saw Jenny walk over to one of the boys. Jamie. Skeptically, Skye watched as Jenny walk over to him biting her lip. Apparently, Skye missed something that might possibly have been very important. Skye raised an eyebrow once Jenny finally reached him.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Jenny saw Skye raise her eyebrow. she smiled and mouthed 'tell you later'. Something on the screen. "What are they carrying?" Jenny said pointing."Pause the camera Skye." she ordered. The box was big and black, what was in it?
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:56 pm

Skye caught Jenny's inaudible words, and shook it off so that she could pause the screen. That was definitely a big, black box. Skye studied the box and listed any possible things in her mind in what it could possibly be. Just another box? Unlikely. A box containing dead humans? Let's not go there. And the list continues.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:00 pm

"Play it again." Jenny said quietly.As the tape played the insane humans drug out weapons. Weapons similar to the young people in that room. "They stole them from people like us." Jenny said with locked jaws.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:05 pm

Skye narrowed her eyes as she saw the mutants with them weapons. "Crap," she murmured under her breath.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:07 pm

Jenny sighed. "Okay so they have weapons, an army, and uh other stuff." she said sadly. "and we have five butt-kicking devils." she added smirking.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:51 pm

Skye smirked. "You sure got that right!" she exclaimed. "Come on, I mean sure theyre scary and ugly and all, but we actually have the brains and brawns to use these weapons better than them."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:59 pm

Jenny nodded. "We also have medics." she said holding up her bag. "And we look better." Jenny added smiling.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:17 pm

For the first time since she arrived in this hellhole, Skye laughed. "'Course we are!"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Jenny cocked her head to motion for Skye to know about what Jamie said to her. Jenny walked over to the corner waiting for Skye. "So what do you want to know.?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:25 pm

Realizing what Jenny meant and followed her to the corner. "Of course I want to know," Skye said smirking. "Jenny fallin for Jamie?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:27 pm

Jenny blushed."he called me pretty!"she exclaimed. "So that's a yes." Jenny said twirling her ripper. She accidenly knicked her leg. Jenny grabbed a bandage and patched herself up.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:37 pm

Skye smirked and helped Jenny patch it up. "Really, now? Well you should go and tell him that you like him."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:42 pm

Jenny shook her head. "No way! He would think I'm crazy!I think friends then more, is better. What would I say? 'Oh hey Jamie guess what? I like you!' Noo!" she said finishing her bandage.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:45 pm

Skye stifled a laugh. "Ah, that's what I thought when I liked Tyl-" Skye cut herself off and frowned realizing she said too much. She sighed and shook her head, standing up.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:49 pm

Jenny looked at her. "Who's Tyl-?"she asked managing a smile. "Is he a friend? Or something better?" Jenny asked smiling,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Space RP (Open)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next