Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First step [Faith Lehane]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

First step [Faith Lehane] Empty
PostSubject: First step [Faith Lehane]   First step [Faith Lehane] I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:23 am

HOWELL DEREK REESE
Howell was chilling out at the lake. He was sitting at the very edge, his feet dangling an inch from the water. He was toying with a water ball, which hovered an inch from his hand. He threw it in the air, but his magic kept it from bursting. Next, he formed a miniature dog from the water ball, and set it on the ground. The dog barked, very much alive but also made entirely of water. He let the dog roam around in the vicinity of the lake. His creation barked happily and ran away. He could feel its presence still, and he directed its every move.

Ah, what was he doing here? Oh right. He was finished with all his duties for the day, and now was his first hour of rest. It was a pleasant, sunny afternoon--a normal afternoon at camp. The sun's rays made the lake sparkled like a thousand diamonds, and Howell enjoyed that view. He realized he can't really relax if he kept controlling the dog, and so he decided he'd melt it in a puddle of water. Howell gave a little smile, and enjoyed his free time.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: First step [Faith Lehane]   First step [Faith Lehane] I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:04 pm

Buffy Summers, Buffy Summers, Buffy Summers, Buffy Summers, Buffy... Summers...
It was running through my head. I couldn't stop thinking about this kid who everyone said I was. Surely it wasn't normal for someone to forget everything? Surely there had to be an ulterior motive for such a thing to have happened? Obviously, people had told me what had happened, but no one could tell me why it had, and no one would be able to tell me, because the girl who had been there before was the only one who knew.
The whole thing made my head hurt.
My head. Not her head.

Putting it out of my mind for now, I continued walking, kicking at a couple rocks which looked offensive. They skittered across the ground, before coming to a halt, and instead of following them to kick them once more, I kept going in a straight line, not moving off it.
It was pretty much my first day out of the Infirmary. Course, Anyanka had tried to explain everything to me. She'd tried to explain everything. But she'd basically explained it as if I knew it already and she was just refreshing my memory, and so I was destined to be alone finding out everything.
There were main parts to Camp Half-Blood, I'd gathered that much, but being out here was much more peaceful. The Lake was less crowded than other places, and it was just... easier. Less chance to have someone recognize me, and then remember what they'd heard about Buffy Summers.

I was wearing a pair of light grey tracksuit pants, with a dark pink top, and a matching hoodie. My shoes were simple Converse Sneakers, white, and they were stained and worn, but did the job they needed to.
My hair was down, and I wasn't wearing any jewelry, mostly cause I didn't own any. Or well, I probably did, but I wasn't sure what I owned, hence no jewelry.

Was that a guy? He was messing around with what looked like a ball, his feet in the water. Could I sneak by without him seeing? Wait... where had that dog come from?
Was it reflecting off the light? That wasn't possible! ... Or was it?
Before I could work out what I was doing, I had walked closer to the boy, and the dog.
'How is that dog made from water?' I asked without thinking, watching it a little more.

:/:/OOC: oh my god my first post in like aaaages with Buffy I'm sorry its short but omg Fudge ily thank you for saying Howell will show her around lol
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: First step [Faith Lehane]   First step [Faith Lehane] I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:47 am

HOWELL DEREK REESE
Howell stared into lake, his mind blank. He really had nothing to think about of--just relaxing and enjoying the day. Through how could he enjoy it just by gazing longingly at the fresh water, even I couldn't figure it out. Anyway, he was just psyching himself up into making another miniature animal from the water when a girl's voice spoke.

The guy wanted to be alone, and the lake seemed a nice, peaceful place to be by himself. But he should have expected to have some company. Being preoccupied, he hadn't heard someone approach him--which would be real bad if that someone would be a monster. Howell would be shish-kebobbed. He turned around, and looked up. Sure enough, a girl was there.

"Oh, the dog?" he asked, momentarily confused. Then he remembered the little water dog he made, which was running around. "Ah, little handy talent. I can make shapes from water." As if to prove himself, he ushered the dog forward, scooped it out, and with a little concentration, he formed a rabbit from the dog.

He smiled then. Since she was here, Howell figured he should introduce himself. "I'm Howell, son of Poseidon." He looked at the girl's face. He wanted to remember if he had seen her somewhere, but since he is a summer camper, he didn't know many faces at camp. Of course he remembered a few. He believed he'd seen this girl before, but couldn't place it yet.

ooc: howell will be glad to help!
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: First step [Faith Lehane]   First step [Faith Lehane] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:29 am

It was like the guy had forgotten what he'd done, and I smiled wryly. It was physically impossible for someone to forget they'd done something magical, and yet here was a guy that had done it.
You don't see that everyday...
But if you did Buffy, you'd have forgotten it anyways.
That thought sobered me up, and I continued to listen to the guy.

'Make shapes from water... that defies all laws of nature though. I'm pretty sure if the thing or things that created earth had wanted water to be able to be manipulated, they would have allowed all humans to have that talent. Though...' I thought about what I'd learned in the last few days, and shrugged, 'A lot of weird things go on around here, apparently.'
I was gobsmacked at how easily the guy seemed to be able to form a rabbit from the dog, and I almost reached out a hand to touch it, to make sure it was real.

For a second, I wasn't able to form the words to introduce myself to the guy, now introduced as Howell, Son of Poseidon.
Ah, yes. Everyone introduces themselves as children of Gods here. Still hard to believe that I myself am one of those people.
'I... I'm B- Buffy. Buffy Summers. Daughter of...' I racked my brain, trying to think of that name they'd told me... the snow person, 'Khione! Yeah, that's it. Daughter of Khione.'
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First step [Faith Lehane]   First step [Faith Lehane] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First step [Faith Lehane]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Lake-
Jump to: