Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Step, step right over the line, and on to borrowed time (Pinkie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

Step, step right over the line, and on to borrowed time (Pinkie) Empty
PostSubject: Step, step right over the line, and on to borrowed time (Pinkie)   Step, step right over the line, and on to borrowed time (Pinkie) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:53 pm

Blythe~||~Ignoramus~||~Septavian

Counting stars and passing cars
On the interstate

Blythe had a large vocabulary that consisted mostly of vulgar words used to express anger. She used it quite often, and it earned her quite a lot of dirty looks. She unleashed that arsenal of words now, as she dangled from a tree branch.
She hadn't meant to be in that position. After the apocalypse had ended, Blythe ran into the forest to find her friends. She was so desperate to find a familiar face, she climbed a tree and started jumping from branch to branch, hollering names and panting. Eventually she tired, slipped, and of course, landed in her current situation. The jacket tied around her waist was beginning to slip down her jeans, the weight of her knapsack was chafing into her shoulders. The camp tee did little to protect from the chill, and the sword around her waist was excruciatingly heavy.
“Help? Anyone?”

The end is near, I feel it dear,
But I am not afraid
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Step, step right over the line, and on to borrowed time (Pinkie)   Step, step right over the line, and on to borrowed time (Pinkie) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:50 pm

Step, step right over the line, and on to borrowed time (Pinkie) Tumblr_m8gxp5Ol5z1r6fzito1_500

Natalia Breanna Riley
Daughter of Terpsichore

Natalia went walking through the woods with her pal by her side. Her puppy trotted beside her whimpering every now and then for her to pick him up. She had refused because she wanted him to get a bit of exercise. She took a whiff of the fresh air. It smelt so much better when you knew a zombie wasn't just going to jump out of nowhere and eat you alive. Thankfully, she had survived the zombie apocalypse. It had gotten her thinking about things like she should spend more time with her dad and her soon-to-be-stepmother and do better in school when it started. The last part she had shook her head to herself because that required hard work and studying. She shivered. The worst thing a kid would ever do in their life along with doing their homework.

She had on her NYC tank top with her studded shorts and her black high tops. She had on her hat and had her skateboard in her right hand. She didn't know why she brought it, but she did. Brownie whimpered again. She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Fine." She mumbled. The puppy barked. She could tell he was saying, Oh yeah. I told you I'd win. She put down her skateboard for her puppy to go on it and tied a piece of rope to the skateboard so she could pull it.They hwere walking in the woods, until Natalia saw a girl on a branch. "Do you need help?" She asked putting down the piece of rope. Her puppy barked again as it to say, What are you looking at? Natalia started climbing the tree, knewing she obviously needed help.

Outift
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Step, step right over the line, and on to borrowed time (Pinkie)   Step, step right over the line, and on to borrowed time (Pinkie) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:04 am

Blythe~||~Ignoramus~||~Septavian

Counting stars and passing cars
On the interstate

Blythe rolled her eyes, exhaling through her nose. "No, I just love hanging on tree branches like this," she said. “Yes, of course I need help you dope, I’m ten feet from the ground and gravity’s anxious to have me meet it!” Her hand slipped from the branch, and a curse fell from her mouth. "Okay, sorry about that, can you just please help me up?" Blythe craned her head upwards, squeezing her eyes shut, the toned muscles in her arm trembling with the weight of her body.

The end is near, I feel it dear,
But I am not afraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Step, step right over the line, and on to borrowed time (Pinkie)   Step, step right over the line, and on to borrowed time (Pinkie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Step, step right over the line, and on to borrowed time (Pinkie)
Page 1 of 1