Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Zeus Cabin Ballot Box

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Zeus Cabin Ballot Box Empty
PostSubject: Zeus Cabin Ballot Box   Zeus Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:47 pm

Zeus Cabin Ballot Box Tumblr_m83wcgH1Po1rb2atno1_1280

Before making your nominations, read THIS TOPIC

In the entrance to the Zeus cabin sits a table. In the center of that table is a box with a lightning bolt carved on the front. It is the nomination box for the new Zeus Cabin Leader. Surrounding the box are pieces of crudely cut paper and a pile of, slightly sharpened, pencils. It is time to put in your nomination for the Zeus cabin leader. Who will you pick? Will you nominate yourself? Or will you choose one of your fellow cabin mates as your new leader? The time for you to choose is now!
Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Username of Character's Roleplayer:[/b]
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin Ballot Box   Zeus Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:02 am

«---------- adelaide scarlet browning«
Zeus Cabin Ballot Box Tumblr_lq5fz8UgYw1r1enf5o1_500
----------------------

----------------------

Adelaide stared at the box. Honestly, she didn't know whether she wanted to run for cabin leader. Whether she should choose someone else and just stay a regular camper. She felt the texture of the crudely cut paper in between her fingers. The girl grabbed a pencil and jotted down her name, folding it neatly and dropping it into the wooden box. "Why not." she muttered under her breath to herself. She could only wish for the best at this point. That people would vote for her. She had her fair share of friends, but she also had enemies.

Adelaide bit her lip as she placed the pencil back on the wooden desk and bit her bottom lip, making a small prayer to Athena, hoping that the goddess would give her the knowledge and wisdom to lead a cabin. She hoped that she hadn't made a mistake running for cabin leader, and that if she won, she would be able to know what to do. More importantly, show up at the cabin leader meetings. She walked away from the desk, indulging herself back into her thoughts and walking into her room.

Character Name: Adelaide Browning
Username of Character's Roleplayer: Cher

Interview Received
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin Ballot Box   Zeus Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:00 am

Marc walked into the Zeus cabin after getting word that the cabin leader nominations had been opened. He knew he wanted this, and he hoped his fellow cabin mates were willing to let him take the position. He grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil and proceded to write his name down. He then folded the paper three times, and slid it into the box. He then turned around and walked back out. He made his way to the swords arena to do some training.

Character Name:
Marc Ruggerio
Username of Character's Roleplayer:
Hawk

Interview Received
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin Ballot Box   Zeus Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:36 pm

Zeus Cabin Ballot Box NICO05
Morgan Spyro ♥ -- zeus

Morgan collected herself outside of the cabin and straightened her posture before walking confidently through the door. That bravery was lost as Morgan caught sight of the box, and her heart began jumping. A sly smile spread across her otherwise stoic expression. Scurrying a little, out of excitement, Morgan flashed her brother a smile on his way out and picked up a pencil with a shaky hand.

Will couldn't run. Be she could. Her pencil formed small, curved letters and she pompously dropped the paper in the ballot box. Morgan felt almost on top of the world in running. What couldn't she do? A few years ago the daughter of Zeus would have never thought she would be a Zeusie, let alone running for cabin leader.

Character: Morgan Spyro
                Username: Nico
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin Ballot Box   Zeus Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeus Cabin Ballot Box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Events-
Jump to: