Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Zeus Cabin Leader Nomination Box

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Zeus Cabin Leader Nomination Box Empty
PostSubject: Zeus Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Zeus Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:22 am

Zeus

Just inside the high and mighty marble building that is the Zeus Cabin, a medium-size box sits alone on top of a miniature Greek pillar off to the side of the door. In jagged letters, a single word is written upon the marble box that fits in with the room perfectly. The letters spell: nominations. Streaks of what looks like lightning flash across the box. The marble is as cold as a snow, and is a grey as the sky during a storm. Beside the box sits a small pad of paper and a blue ballpoint pen. Demigods may nominate one person for cabin leader and must be a member of the cabin in order to write down their nomination. If not, in the case of the Zeus cabin, the attempted nominator will be shocked with a spark of lightning that will be emitted from the pen.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Zeus Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:52 pm

After a hard day of training at the Arena, I walked back to my cabin. I had some buisness to attend to. Confidently, I walked up to the nomination box. I had been at camp long enough, and it was time to show it. I walked up to the marble box that sat atop the pillar. Grabbing the pen, I scribbled my name in a florish across the paper. Max Hastings. I ripped the peice of paper, shoved it into the box, and walked out of my Cabin, already anticipating the results.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Zeus Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:34 pm

Jake Reed, son of Zeus:

Though Jake had been out running, like usual, he managed to find his way back to the Zeus cabin in time to be one of the first to nominate a Zeusy. Since his brother had just died, he was a little emotional, but after going for a run, his mind had been cleared. Sky was dead, and there was nothing Jake could do about it, but he could run for Zeus Cabin Leader in Sky's honor. Still, he liked Will as Cabin Leader.

Picking up the ball point pen and scribbling Will's name down, Jake exhaled deeply. His name had been written down on the piece of paper, and there was nothing else to do but wait. If he won, he won. If he didn't, he didn't. There wasn't anything more complicated than that! Since until the day before, Jake hadn't even considered running, his hopes weren't very high for getting nominated himself, and his heart wasn't set on winning, but it would be nice to win. Still, Will was great. He was fun, and he was an all around nice guy. Hopefully Jake got nominated, but it didn't really make a difference in Jake's life. Being Cabin Leader would distract from his training schedule.

will michaels, grandson of zeus, 16

Last edited by Nico on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Zeus Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:27 pm

Magnus Starkweather strode towards the nomination box with a purpose. The son of Zeus had been waiting for his shot at cabin leader ever since he first arrived at camp. In his mind, his siblings would be fools not to pick him. He was strong, he was vocal, he had guts, he had experience, and everyone knew it too. Magnus was confident that he was the clear choice to lead Cabin 1. He wrote his name on a ballot quickly before depositing said ballot into the box.
Nothing to do now but wait.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Zeus Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:25 pm

Zeus Cabin Leader Nomination Box 29836217

Zeus Cabin Leader Nomination Box Rachel20

I walked happily into the Zeus cabin. "Oh! Box!" I smiled all giggly. I scribbled down a name.Jake Reed. I put it promptly in the box. I passed by Jake. I smiled at him. "Good Luck!" I told him, walking away. I hope he would get some casts. He would be an amazing Cabin Leader!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Zeus Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:10 pm

Zeus Cabin Leader Nomination Box Rsz_1heavy_on_my_heart_by_suicide_bee
BAYLEE MARiE McCARNiLLE
¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.

"I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me
I remembered each flash, as time began to blur
Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me
And your voice was all I heard that I get what I deserve"

Her hair lit up as usual, began to fluff up a bit. She was so excited for elections to come around! Just another chance to be in control and lead her part of the battle! Grinning, Baylee walked (yeah right, more like RAN) toward the box and impatiently waited for the line to move. Her face lighting up , Baylee looked left and right, then jotted her name down. She thought about nominating somebody else, but they would probably get enough votes already. It was worth trying!

Baylee McCarnille

Nodding at her neat handwriting, Baylee slipped the note into the box and smiled at her work. She would either win, or become in second place!

"So give me reason to prove me wrong, to wash this memory clean
Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes
Give me reason to fill this hole, connect the space between
Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies across this new divide
Across this new divide, across this new divide."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Zeus Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeus Cabin Leader Nomination Box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Events-
Jump to: