Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Poseidon Cabin Leader Nomination Box

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Poseidon Cabin Leader Nomination Box Empty
PostSubject: Poseidon Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Poseidon Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:26 am

Poseidon

A glossy sea green box floats on top of a never-ending tidal wave that is suspended a few feet above the ground in the Poseidon cabin. Children of Poseidon are expected to be able to stop the tidal wave long enough to grab the box and snatch a blue pen and the sopping pad of paper before the tidal wave begins again in order to write their nominations. Demigods may nominate one person for cabin leader and must be a member of the cabin order to write down their nomination. Other demigods from different cabins are not able to, as they are not able stop the tidal wave to grab the nomination box, pad of paper, and pen, nor are they able to dry the pad of paper in order to write on a sheet without ripping it.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Poseidon Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:18 am

Skye Desity ][ Poseidon ][ 16

I looked around, at the seemingly empty Cabin. I stopped the wave, grabbed the paper, box, and pen. The paper became dry, and I un-capped the pen. In a neat script, I wrote my name. I was never one to care about what others thought about me, but I secretly hoped no one thought I was being selfish.

Skyla Desity, Age 16.

I double checked the paper to make sure it was dry, before I slipped it in the box, and put the supplies back on the wave. Walking away, I smiled.

Last edited by Grandmaster Skye on Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Poseidon Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:32 am

[color-#FFFFFF]KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee was just back from her moring run when she saw the election boxes. She stopped and watched the tidal wave , then realized the paper and pen was in the wave. Smart thinking people! Kylee stopped the wave and got the pen and paper and wrote her older sister skye. She knew her from camp, and she seemed very nice.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Poseidon Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 am

I swallowed hard walking up tothe tidal wave. I slowly started to think about what I could do because I realy had not the good of power over water. I said a silent prayer to my father and hoped thaty very limeted power of the water would work for now. The tidal wave stopped shakily. I snatched the pen and pad, wrote Penny Trudel and put the paper in the box. Just in time too. The tidal wave came back into place. I sighed. "No turning back now," I said.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Poseidon Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:14 pm

I've been sitting on my bunk for a while and saw people go over to a box. I went over to it and stopped the wave. Well no one knew me so I wouldn't get voted for. I decide to put my name in anyway. I knew I wouldn't win but I could try. So I write my name then crumble up the paper and threw it away. Then I write Sky''s name put it where it belonged then walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Poseidon Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poseidon Cabin Leader Nomination Box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Events-
Jump to: