Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Muses Cabin Leader Nomination Box

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Muses Cabin Leader Nomination Box Empty
PostSubject: Muses Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Muses Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:16 am

Muses

The pretty little glass table from the previous elections is back in the centre of the Muses cabin. Perched back on top of the table is the same delicate wooden box in the shape of miniature harp case with a slit in the front. Beside the box is a notepad and some pens. The box appears to be for nominations for the new cabin leader. A camper may only nominate one person for cabin leader and they have to be a member of the cabin in order to nominate.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Muses Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Muses Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:45 am

Kenz spotted the table. Was it right to nominate herself? She thought for a second, then smiled. She would make an okay Cabin Leader. No one else was putting any names in, so it would be better to break the ice than have no one running. She walked over to the table, scribbled her name, "Kenz Cummings" on a small piece of paper, and slid it into the box. She walked away and began thinking of good slogans that rhymed with Cummings.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Muses Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Muses Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:43 am

I walked up to the nomination table. Only one other person was runnig! But that didn't mean a guarenteed win. She knew she had a good shot. She sighned her name in cursive, "Aria Alcove". She was exsited to see who won! Of course, it would be awesome to win, but if one of her half(ish) sisters won, she would cheer them on! So I walk away with pride in knowing, may the best demigod win.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Muses Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Muses Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:29 pm

I noticed something different in the cabin, but it took me awhile to find it: an intricately made wooden box. "Cabin Leader nominations?" I asked myself. That sounded pretty exciting. I thought for a minute; connections in my brain created. Would I make a good Cabin Leader? I thought to myself. I thought deeply on the matter and figured if I wasn't, then I wouldn't win. So I wrote Aubrey Drew on a piece of paper and put in the box and decided to let my fellow cabin mates decide if I would be a worthy Cabin Leader.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/erika.f.lincoln
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Muses Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Muses Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:42 pm

Muses Cabin Leader Nomination Box ImagesCA84W1ZF
Blake Rowe

Blake stopped, perching her thin wrists on her boney hips. Her figure was small, but nothing less than determinded. Thinking of herself as a leader was odd, but maybe it was wahat she needed. Not many people knew her, and that may pose a problem. Ignoring her pestimistic thoughts, she wrote her name, Blake Rowe. Her handwriting curled across the page, a visible sign of her desire to be the cabin leader. Blake carefully folded the paper and dropped it into the box. She spun on her heel, and exited just as quietly as she had come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muses Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Muses Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muses Cabin Leader Nomination Box
Page 1 of 1