Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Khione Cabin Leader Nomination Box

Go down 
+2
Evasive
Nico
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Khione Cabin Leader Nomination Box Empty
PostSubject: Khione Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Khione Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:15 am

Khione

An box that resembles an ice box has been set at the front of the Khione cabin, near the entrance to the igloo. Rather than being able to open it, a slit has been cut in the top for campers to place their nominations in. A pad of icy white paper and three pens have been placed beside the box. The ice box is obviously meant for cabin leader nominations. A camper may only nominate one person for cabin leader and they have to be a member of the cabin in order to nominate.
Back to top Go down
Evasive

Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Khione Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Khione Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:13 am

kacee claiborne
a frozen girl

Frost making it's way across Kacee's face, the chilled girl approached the box with curiousity. Looking inside the box, it seemed that nobody had put in their nominations yet. What a lucky day it was! Her blonde hair falling in her face, she picke dup the icy pen and began jotting her name down.

KACEE CLAIBORNE

Now her handwriting wasn't the neatest, but the girl was proud of it and put it into the slit. "What a lucky day for me," She giggled, pivoting and heading back to her bunk.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Khione Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Khione Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:05 pm

Reji had just watched a girl twirl around a prance back to her bunk. Hhmmmmmmm....what could she have been so excited about?", Reji turned and walked over to where she was previously standing and smirked with joy. "A nominations box!", he whispered to himself. He had been here, for, what, six years now? He most certainly desrved a slot! He quickly wrote down...

Reji Paylor
Age Sixteen
Son Of Khione
Sixth Year Camper

quickly but still legible. He then grinned, putting his ballot in the box and walking out of the cabin. Maybe he would finally be recognized.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Khione Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Khione Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Khione Cabin Leader Nomination Box Parker
Parker Leigh

Campers were filing in and out of the Khoine cabin, which was rather unusual. Parker discontinued her aimless walk, switching into a much more curious mood. A frozen box sat amist pens and paper. In a rather spontanious manner, Parker snatched a pen and paper.
With a quick motion of her pale hand, she wrote down her name in her smooth hand writing.

-Parker Leigh

She smiled, folding the paper in half, and slid it into the box.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Khione Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Khione Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Khione Cabin Leader Nomination Box Olivia
Khione Cabin Leader Nomination Box Angel2

Olivia walked into her cabin, wearing her usual attire, a hooded jacket and jeans. Her faithful, fox companion, Blanca, rested on her shoulder. Blanca turned her furry white head to the side, spotting a box for cabin leader nominations. She nudged Olivia in the side of the head.
"You should put your name in for cabin leader," Blanca suggested with a wave of her bushy white tail. Her, oddly pale, blue eyes sparkled with hope at the thought of Olivia agreeing to her suggestion.
Olivia bit her lip, glancing at the box and then back at Blanca. 'I don't know, Blanca...What if I lose?' replied. The two were able to communicate telepathically, which was good, otherwise Olivia would have no one to talk to.
'Come on, what's the worse that could happen? So you lose, big whoop. At least yo tried,' she pointed out, tilting her head to the side.
Olivia pursed her lips, contemplating the idea for a moment before she let out a defeated sigh. "Fine fine, I'll put my name in.." she said. Blanca gave a happy yip and jumped off of Olivia's shoulder. The fox padded silently over to the table and hopped onto the top of it. Olivia followed behind the fox. She grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil, hesitating a moment before she wrote her name in her neat, cursive hand writing.

Olivia Front, 16, Khione.

With a satisfied sigh, Olivia picked Blanca up off the table. 'Are you please now? I'm running for cabin leader,' the daughter of Khione thought. Blanca looked up at the girl, tilting her head to the side.
"I don't need to be the one that's pleased...are you pleased?" she asked, blinking her blue eyes a few times.
Olivia thought for a moment before a brief smiled flickered across her face. 'Yeah, I'm pleased..' she thought. Olivia then continued into the chilly, Khione cabin, still having her telepathic conversation with her arctic fox companion.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Khione Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Khione Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:29 pm

I walked into the Khione cabin. I put a sweatshirt on since it was colder than usualer in the icy cabin. I turned and saw a box. A box for cabin leaders. I smirked.Why not? I had nothing to loose. I walked over and grabbed a pen. I took a pieace of paper and wrote my name down.

Willow Janes, 16, Khione

I put the piece of paper in the box. I walked out of the cabin feeling pretty good with myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khione Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Khione Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Khione Cabin Leader Nomination Box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Events-
Jump to: