Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nyx Cabin Ballot Box

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Nyx Cabin Ballot Box Empty
PostSubject: Nyx Cabin Ballot Box   Nyx Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:59 pm

Nyx Cabin Ballot Box Tumblr_m83wcgH1Po1rb2atno1_1280

Before making your nominations, read THIS TOPIC

In the entrance to the Nyx cabin sits a table. In the center of that table is a box with a crescent moon and stars carved on the front. It is the nomination box for the new Nyx Cabin Leader. Surrounding the box are pieces of crudely cut paper and a pile of, slightly sharpened, pencils. It is time to put in your nomination for the Nyx cabin leader. Who will you pick? Will you nominate yourself? Or will you choose one of your fellow cabin mates as your new leader? The time for you to choose is now!
Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Username of Character's Roleplayer:[/b]
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Nyx Cabin Ballot Box   Nyx Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:42 pm

Nyx Cabin Ballot Box Create.php?text=Terra%20Knighte&name=Mutlu__Ornamental

Nyx Cabin Ballot Box Tumblr_m5zvi6Xltb1rooebp

Terra Knighte drifted into the Nyx cabin, curious to see whether the rumors were true. The rumors clearly stated that the Cabin Leader elections were back, but they were just rumors. More often than not they were untrue. But it seemed like this rumor was an exception. The box sitting in the middle of the main room was proof. Various pieces of paper scattered the table around it and a few pencils were neatly stacked next to each other. Terra sashayed over to the box in question and looked down at it. Nothing seemed to be disturbed. It actually looked untouched. Terra tipped her head to the side slightly as she surveyed the box before her. Could she really be the first one nominated? Oh yes, Terra was going to nominate herself. If she didn't than nobody else would. But only because she had never shown any interest in the job before now. She quickly wrote down her name in her distinctive script and folded the paper in half. She kissed it for luck and dropped it into the box. Hopefully eveything would go to plan...

Character Name: Terra Knighte
    Username of Character's Roleplayer: Balisugar

Interview Received
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Nyx Cabin Ballot Box   Nyx Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:13 am

JASMINE AUSTEN||NYX||SIXTEEN
Because Jasmine felt like changing the cabin, she walked to the box and picked up a paper. In her handwriting, she wrote down the form.
Character Name: Maria Jasmine Austen
Username of Character's Roleplayer: FudgeeBear
Jasmine took a deep breath and folded the paper. Preoccupied, Jasmine thought why she was nominating herself again. What? What can she do? Well, I could have general meeting every month, more bunks, and bring happiness to most of my siblings... Jasmine kept thinking until she noticed the paper has too many folds in it. Guilty, she dropped it on the box.

Oh, no. It was final.

"Nothing to lose, but maybe something to gain," Jasmine said before plopping on her bunk again, the stars moving above.

Interview Received
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyx Cabin Ballot Box   Nyx Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyx Cabin Ballot Box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Events-
Jump to: