Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ares Cabin Ballot Box

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Ares Cabin Ballot Box Empty
PostSubject: Ares Cabin Ballot Box   Ares Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:51 pm

Ares Cabin Ballot Box Tumblr_m83wcgH1Po1rb2atno1_1280

Before making your nominations, read THIS TOPIC

In the entrance to the Ares cabin sits a table. In the center of that table is a box with a bull carved on the front. It is the nomination box for the new Ares Cabin Leader. Surrounding the box are pieces of crudely cut paper and a pile of, slightly sharpened, pencils. It is time to put in your nomination for the Ares cabin leader. Who will you pick? Will you nominate yourself? Or will you choose one of your fellow cabin mates as your new leader? The time for you to choose is now!
Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Username of Character's Roleplayer:[/b]
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Ares Cabin Ballot Box   Ares Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Derek walked up nervously to the box. he shook his head. He took a piece of paper and began to write. His hand was shaking. Its not so bad, he thought. It was bot so sloppy. But it wasn't his best. He gulped. That was not so hard. He had thought. I can do it, I know I can. I'll be your new cabin leader. He thought. He strangely went from nervous to positive. I knew I could do it. He thought. Derek was rally faithful and tried to just be positive.

Character Name: Derek Henderson
Username of Character's Roleplayer: Purple

Interview Received
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Ares Cabin Ballot Box   Ares Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:42 pm

I walked into the Ares cabin, with my guide dog, rusty and my younger brother, Lance. I decided that i wouldnt run for cabin leader, because it would be a lot more responsibility, and i already had my training, and my therapy. I would nominate one of my siblings instead of myself. I had my brother write down the name for me, and then i slid it into the ballot box.

Character Name:
James Carter
Username of Character's Roleplayer:
Welshy

Interview Received
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Ares Cabin Ballot Box   Ares Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:28 am

Ares Cabin Ballot Box Nyla_b16
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Will this pain never cease?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So when we found that we could not make SENSE,
Well you said that we would still be FRIENDS,
But I'll admit that I was GLAD it was over.
-------------------------------

Nyla's hair was clumped in spots with sweat. She wasn't breathing heavily, but she was tired. He needed a nap. Then, maybe a warm shower. But, as she ran her hands through her damp hair, she stopped, her green eyes resting on a box. Since when had the cabin leader nominations started? She didn't know, and she stared at it for a few seconds more, thinking. She was still tired, but she had to. Before she lost the nerve and luster for it.

Jogging over to the box, she smiled her deadly playful smile. She was confident. Confident she had a good chance. She had been keeping most of her yelling under control, which had helped her make more friends. She didn't have anger issues, but she got annoyed easily. She couldn't help that, just as she couldn't help how she trusts. She trusts everyone, and she let's it hurt her sometimes. But she knew she had to this year. She had never been nominated, nor did she ever nominate herself. She had to this year. This year was a better year for her, much better.

Eagerly picking a paper and pencil, she not-so-neatly scribbled down her name, and shoved it in the box with both hands.

Character Name: Nyla Bleuu
Username of Character's Roleplayer: Katniss Everdeen / Hannah

The Ares cabin was tough. "But not too tough for me," Nyla whispered to herself. She was still tired from running all day, and she was still planning on taking that nap. But, not before smiling broadly, and tapping the box with her knuckles a few times. "For luck," she assured herself. "For luck."

-------------------------------
Have your friends collect your RECORDS and then change your number,
I guess that I don't NEED that though,
Now you're just SOMEBODY that I used to know.

Interview Received
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ares Cabin Ballot Box   Ares Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ares Cabin Ballot Box
Page 1 of 1