Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ballot Box [Cabin Leader NEW]

Go down 
2 posters

Who would you like for the Demeter Cabin Leader?
Alex Claus's Cody Michaels
Ballot Box [Cabin Leader NEW] I_vote_lcap36%Ballot Box [Cabin Leader NEW] I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 9 ]
Dan's Cody Perennial
Ballot Box [Cabin Leader NEW] I_vote_lcap64%Ballot Box [Cabin Leader NEW] I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Ballot Box [Cabin Leader NEW] Empty
PostSubject: Ballot Box [Cabin Leader NEW]   Ballot Box [Cabin Leader NEW] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Vote for the new Cabin Leader position here.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Ballot Box [Cabin Leader NEW] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballot Box [Cabin Leader NEW]   Ballot Box [Cabin Leader NEW] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:17 am

I slid into the green, flower-smelling cabin quickly and quietly. Mostly quiet. Expect that I knocked over some random ugly plant. I grabbed a sheet of paper and wrote down my choice of cabin leader, in my chicken-scratch-all-caps handwriting.

Cody Perennial

I folded into neatly and wiped my hand across my neck. I was sweating and pretty grimy. Ah...the long hours at the forge were fun. And hard work. I put the paper in the box and headed out cursing as I tripped over the goddamn plant again.

Back to top Go down

Ballot Box [Cabin Leader NEW]
Page 1 of 1