Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Apollo Cabin Ballot Box

Go down 
+2
Nico
Angel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Apollo Cabin Ballot Box Empty
PostSubject: Apollo Cabin Ballot Box   Apollo Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:52 pm

Apollo Cabin Ballot Box Tumblr_m83wcgH1Po1rb2atno1_1280

Before making your nominations, read THIS TOPIC

In the entrance to the Apollo cabin sits a table. In the center of that table is a box with a sun carved on the front. It is the nomination box for the new Apollo Cabin Leader. Surrounding the box are pieces of crudely cut paper and a pile of, slightly sharpened, pencils. It is time to put in your nomination for the Apollo cabin leader. Who will you pick? Will you nominate yourself? Or will you choose one of your fellow cabin mates as your new leader? The time for you to choose is now!
Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Username of Character's Roleplayer:[/b]
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Ballot Box   Apollo Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:52 am

Apollo Cabin Ballot Box Tumblr_m5hdfwJur01qfi1ns
Hale's small and weak build wasn't as sure as it had been last year upon entering the Apollo cabin and finding a box awaiting him. He knew perfectly well what the box meant, but it rattled his recently sane core to think about. This job, his position, was almost all that was left. It was obvious Truckee's time was coming. Anne was back, and their meeting had more than changed who Hale saw himself as, but things had only changed to become far more lonely. As the small boy approached the table, he reached for a pencil and started to scribble on a blank sheet, testing it out as if he was using a pen. He was really confused, but rather delaying the inevitable. Was he really going to run again? After everything he'd been through in his past term, was running worth it?
    Character Name: Hale Drem
    Username of Roleplayer: Nico

Yes. Apparently, it was. Because if Hale didn't have family, he had nothing. He needed the support system, and the power to provide a safe environment for loved ones. Not many deaths occurred in Cabin 7. This year, that was the way Hale wanted to keep it.

Hale died
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Ballot Box   Apollo Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:04 am

Emma Marie Paige walked into her cabin for the first time in a while. She'd been remembered as sweet Emma, but Emma wasn't so sure they would remember her as that anymore. She rarely came to camp anymore, only coming to carry out the deeds of her leader. She saw the current Cabin Leader at the ballot box. Yes, that's why she was standing there, in the cabin at that moment. The ballot box. She wasn't going to nominate herself. She had no intention of ever staying in the cabin again. She remembered one of her brothers, who she deemed responsible enough for cabin leader. His name was Peter. She wrote down his name on a piece of paper and let it fall into the ballot box.

Character Name:
Peter Williams

Username of Character's Roleplayer:
Mexican Juan

admin message: Dean is not eligible to be a cabin leader since he has already won two elections.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Ballot Box   Apollo Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:00 pm

DANIELLE ROSE MAPLE
Apollo Cabin Ballot Box Danirx
do you know what's worth fighting for? When it's not worth dying for?
DOES IT TAKE YOUR BREATH
AWAY AND YOU FEEL YOURSELF SUFFOCATING?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dani walked into the Apollo Cabin, smiling from her morning walk. She had a spring in her step and a grin on her face as usual. The demigod hardly ever stopped smiling, and wasn't going to start now. She was heading to get her bow for training when she stopped a box out of the corner of her eye. She recognized that box. Smiling, Dani ran over to the box and grabbed a piece of paper she knew who she wanted to nominate.

Character Name: Seth Montega
    Username of Character's Roleplayer: GreekGirl

The demigod had known her half brother for some time, and decided that he would make a worthy cabin leader. Dani wouldn't ever want to nominate herself, and knew in her heart that Seth would make a great leader.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Does the pain weigh out the pride?
And you look for a place to hide?

DID SOMEONE BREAK YOUR HEART INSIDE?
YOU’RE IN RUINS

Greek is the Cabin Leader of Hades
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Ballot Box   Apollo Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:30 am

Jimmy wandered into the Cabin, Mickey, as always, on his shoulder. He had just come back from 'kiddy' archery, with his fellow young 'uns. He, like most of his kin, was unable to get the arrow to fly straight, or very far, but he at least could get it over a metre. He liked archery, but nothing matched swimming to him. He wished that would be one of the classes at Camp.

J.J. saw the Ballot Box on the table, just by the entrance. He didn't know what it was, so proceeded to peer into the slit. He saw nothing. It was empty. "Excuse me," he heard, somewhere behind him. The six year-old moved aside, curiously watching them as they too examined it. The girl got a piece of paper from the messy pile, and scratched words onto it with a blunt pencil. They looked at their work for a few seconds, before dropping it in the overflowing bin in the corner.

J.J. walked back to the box, and read the name... Cab leaf examples? Jimmy frowned. That couldn't be right. He looked at it again, and, after minutes of scratching his head, he worked out what is said. Cabin Leader Elections. What could he do as Cabin Leader? Candy... For everyone! And swimming! J.J. excitedly grabbed the sharpest pencil and wrote in his best handwriting:

Character Name: Jimmy Lance
    Username of Character's RP'er: Zelly

before dropping it into the slit.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Ballot Box   Apollo Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:28 pm

Apollo Cabin Ballot Box Tumblr_m65842MCGa1r7oqmro1_500
Melody Jackson

So come play a song for me on
Your beautiful guitar
Got everyone fallin' in love
Standin' there and lookin' special

Melody had thoughts about Cabin Leader. At first she thought she shouldn't So she decided to think about music. And sing songs in her head. She sat on her bed as she looked up at the ceiling. "Or maybe." She said with her head popping up. "Maybe I should." She said loud enough for her to hear. She got up from her bed and sighed. As she stood there she thought about a few things. Whats the wrest that could happen? I don't get chosen? What? She had thought. Melody was positive. She knew she had fresh ideas to bring to the table, but she wasn't exactly the type of person to run for something. Or elect herself.

She finally decided to just go for it. Take a chance. If she was Cabin Leader for Cabin 7, good for her. She has fresh ideas already. If she wasn't, she tried and thats all that mattered to Melody. She tried and that was okay. She walked up to the center of the room that has table is a box with a sun carved on the front. She slowly grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down the following:

But if I saw you in the pouring rain
The illusion wouldn't be the same
I think you should know
You'd still be strangely beautiful

Character Name: Melody Jackson
Username of Character's Roleplayer: Purple
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Ballot Box   Apollo Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:48 am

I smiled at Buffy, turning into the Apollo cabin.
'See ya later!' I called as the blonde girl bounced away, towards the icy Khione cabin. She was okay, and could defiantly break the ice in any room...which was an ironic way of putting it.
Still smiling, I climbed the steps, pulling back a strand of my hair behind my ear. Inside, there was a box sitting on a small table.

There was a sun carved into the box, and pieces of paper and pens were on the table beside it. I realized then that it must be for the new Cabin Leader.
Hmm. It would be interesting. In all of my years, I had never thought about trying for it until now. I might be able to get it. I mean, it would be hard work, and it would take some getting used to, but definitely fun.
I picked up one of the pencils, and flattened a piece of paper, thinking about it. If I did this, then I was in the running.
I shook the thought's of it all going wrong though, and smiled, writing my name already.

Character Name: Veronica Lyric
Username of Character's Roleplayer: Faith Lehane

Still smiling, I folded the paper carefully. Without giving it a second thought, I slipped it into the Ballot Box, before turning on my heel, going to get my jacket before meeting Kaida.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Ballot Box   Apollo Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apollo Cabin Ballot Box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Events-
Jump to: