Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Climbing the Wall [ V I X E N ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Climbing the Wall [ V I X E N ] Empty
PostSubject: Climbing the Wall [ V I X E N ]   Climbing the Wall [ V I X E N ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:48 pm

I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating ... and that's what you get when you let your hear win.
Climbing the Wall [ V I X E N ] Annabe13
A N N A / M A Y / S H A U K // Z E U S

I step up to the climbing wall, looking up at it fearlessly. I was quite good at climbing things. I spent my whole life escaping over the eight feet high fences for a couple hours everyday since I was ten. Even the lava didn't intimidate me.

I started climbing. The farther you climbed, the more often the lava came out. But I dodged the lava. Towards the top, my hand got a little burned, but that was it as I swung my legs over the top of the wall and started to climb down carefully. I got burned only once or twice more, which surprised even me. I stepped down gracefully and sat down on a bench, with my hands in a bucket of water to heal the wounds.

Last edited by Juboo on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Wall [ V I X E N ]   Climbing the Wall [ V I X E N ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:59 pm

The healing might have been interrupted with the giggling of someone on the wall. The sound was like a wind chime and anyone who looked, saw a small, lithe girl, with a long peasant skirt and bare feet, climbing the wall with almost unnatural ease. Her body twisted and turned, flexibility not an issue for her. Every climb, every motion was like she was dancing her way up the wall.

She would reach the top, doing a small, strange victory dance, ignoring the fact that the hem of her skirt had caught fire, and made her way down, dropping and catching instead of the usual, slow decent. Upon landing, she would dip her skirt into a bucket of water, humming. "That was fun!" Upon closer inspection, she had the deep, grape-colored eyes of a Dionysus child. Her eyes were bright, her cheeks rosey, and her hair the color of caramel. Everything seemed to be a good time to her, even near-death experiences.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Wall [ V I X E N ]   Climbing the Wall [ V I X E N ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:14 pm

I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating ... and that's what you get when you let your hear win.

I looked up as she climbed the wall. I took my hands out of the bucket, shaking the water out of them.I smiled at the girl, politely and said, "I know. That was my first time, climbing the wall. I'm Annabelle. But call me Anna. I'm not kidding."

I tried to be gentle with the girl. She looked kind of nice and innocent and I didn't want to scare her off. I couldn't help it, I was a fierce person. I tried to figure out who she was. I couldn't decipher what cabin she was from. Which cabin she lived in. I move the red hair out of my eyes and blink the electric blue eyes that everyone who stayed in cabin one had and say, "And who might you be?"

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Wall [ V I X E N ]   Climbing the Wall [ V I X E N ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:27 pm

The ferocity didn't seem to bother the bright eye'd girl. "I climb the wall all the time! I'm Brianna Whyte! Daughter of Dionysus~!" she said this with absolute pride. She didn't think anything negative of her father, and it showed. She didn't take kindly to the campers talking bad about him either. "How long have you been here?" she asked, wringing out her skirt.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Wall [ V I X E N ]   Climbing the Wall [ V I X E N ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:39 pm

I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating ... and that's what you get when you let your heart win.

I gasp. I thought, Daughter of Dionysus? How was that even possible? I think out loud, "So I must be a child of ... no ..."

I had always been a huge fan about Greek Mythology. My favorite of the thirteen Gods was Zeus. It would only make sense that I would be a daughter of the Lord of the Skies. Not to mention I was rather fond of lightning. I touched the lightning bolt necklace draping across my chest. I finally say, "Oh, just a few days. I guess I'm a daughter of Zeus. ... I don't really get it here..."

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Wall [ V I X E N ]   Climbing the Wall [ V I X E N ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:42 pm

"Well, you have to be claimed by the god. You can't just go around saying which god you're a kid of. It makes people mad." she said, leaning back on her hands. "Sometimes it takes a few days to actually get claimed by your parent. Gods forget sometimes." Reaching up, she began braiding a strand of her hair idly.

"What doncha get?" she asked, finishing the braid with a wooden bead, which had grapes painted on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Wall [ V I X E N ]   Climbing the Wall [ V I X E N ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Climbing the Wall [ V I X E N ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: