Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

first time at the climbing wall (austin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orel

Orel

first time at the climbing wall (austin) Empty
PostSubject: first time at the climbing wall (austin)   first time at the climbing wall (austin) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:00 am

After leaving the athena cabin Alex takes a stroll around the camp. He walks towards the climbing wall and sees a bunch of other kids trying to get to the top. He puts some chalk on his hands and thinks "this can not be harder than climbing trees."he felt a cool breeze blowing in from the lake, alex then looks around for someone to hold the ropes for him. He then spots Austin coming towards him
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: first time at the climbing wall (austin)   first time at the climbing wall (austin) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:52 pm

I walked around, looking for Alex. I saw him standing next to the wall. I walked towards him. "So, do we need to make any precautions?" I asked. Then I gulped. The tallest rock wall I had climbed was about 3 feet tall, and I was 5 when I climbed it. This wall was 50 feet tall. I doubted I could survive. "You can go first." I said, gesturing for him to harness up and start going.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: first time at the climbing wall (austin)   first time at the climbing wall (austin) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:13 am

Alex was just about to give up when he saw Austin walking towards him "i see your'e through talking with Poppy." he see's Austin looking at the rock with a worried face. "don't worry i climb harder trees." which was a lie. "i'll be up and down in a minute just make sure you hold the rope well." he starts climbing.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: first time at the climbing wall (austin)   first time at the climbing wall (austin) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:31 pm

I smiled with relief. "Mkay. I'll hold the rope first. Good luck," I told Alex. I took hold of the rope. I held on hard, not wanting my brother to die because of me. I watched him harness up, then start climbing the wall. I let the rope loose every time he needed to go up.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: first time at the climbing wall (austin)   first time at the climbing wall (austin) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:41 am

"thank the gods for brother's," alex thought as he climbed. He continued to climb steadily for about four minutes, when he was half way up he looked down at austine and shouted. "Almost there!"at that moment alex saw austin shouting a frantically pointing up but by the time he looked up he saw two big rocks falling towards him he moved to his left to avoid them but his hands went straight into lava that was pouring down his left side. He screamed and let go of the rock at once and he felt himself being lowered to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: first time at the climbing wall (austin)   first time at the climbing wall (austin) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Austin Miller

first time at the climbing wall (austin) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRD1Vea8qD-Pf_se5nbUFDHtsibUbR1vC36lL04pICHkup6jDXCAA

"ALEX!" Austin screamed. He rushed over to Alex, holding a bag of brownie shaped food - ambrosia - and a bottle of nectar. He opened Alex's mouth, and filled it with nectar. "Come on, bro. Please be okay." Austin mumbled to himself. He looked at Alex. "HEY! SOMEONE HELP! MY BROTHER IS HURT!" Austin yelled, hoping to catch someone's attention. Austin picked up Alex and ran to the Infirmary. He looked around, seeing if any Apollo kids were there. Drat. No one is here. Austin thought. He set Alex on a free cot, and gave him some ambrosia. He sat on the edge of the cot, waiting for Alex to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first time at the climbing wall (austin)   first time at the climbing wall (austin) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first time at the climbing wall (austin)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: