Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Climbing Wall

Go down 
+9
Remplissage
Kendall
Gazimu
Questionare♣
daveyp1997
jehowell
hunter11
Sirena
percybethrocks!
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Climbing Wall Empty
PostSubject: The Climbing Wall   The Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:04 am

I follow Alessia to the climbing wall. "Whoa," I say.
Back to top Go down

The Climbing Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Climbing Wall   The Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:10 am

"I know, isn't it wonderful?" I say, looking at the lava and fireballs coming down on innocent campers.
Back to top Go down

The Climbing Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Climbing Wall   The Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:12 am

"A bit... extreme, but I guess it's good practice for demigods." I say. I have a sudden urge to try climbing it.
Back to top Go down

The Climbing Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Climbing Wall   The Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:18 am

"Do you wanna try it? It's easier for us, being daughters of Hestia since fires come naturally to us."
Back to top Go down

The Climbing Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Climbing Wall   The Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:20 am

I smile. "Oh yeah," I say. I start to climb.
Back to top Go down

The Climbing Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Climbing Wall   The Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:21 am

"Wait up!" I shout at her and take on the hard wall. This one has the most fire.

OOC: I gtg, Mother's Day. I should be back soon, like at 9:00 or so, kay?
Back to top Go down

The Climbing Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Climbing Wall   The Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:23 am

OOC: kk, cya then.

BIC: I start off on the easy wall, and avoid most of the fire. I easily make it to the top and back with only mild burns.
Back to top Go down

The Climbing Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Climbing Wall   The Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:04 am

I climb up the hard one in around three minutes, and come down with only minor burns. I am a child of Hestia, after all. "Come on, let's go to the strawberry fields!" I say to Lavvie.
Back to top Go down

The Climbing Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Climbing Wall   The Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:28 am

I run up to the climbing wall to meet my challenge. It's a little intimidating, but my adrenaline takes over and I sprint to the first wall I see. I make it about half-way up without any major injuries. As I reach for the next handle, a fireball I didn't see lands on my arm. It sears in pain, and unable to control myself, I fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

The Climbing Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Climbing Wall   The Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:34 pm

I strech my legs, and start climbing the hardest wall yet. I dodge a big fireball, and got some burns from hot lava. "Where do they get this lava from anyway?!" I said. I finally made it to the top.
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

The Climbing Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Climbing Wall   The Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:03 pm

I walk over to the climbing wall and see a person on the ground in pain. "OH MY GODS!" I shout. I rush over to her. "Are you ok? Do you want me to take you to the infirmary? Do you need Nectar, or Ambrosia?" I say. I helped her stand up and I checked for broken bones. Kira Crawford, Daughter of Posieden.
Back to top Go down

The Climbing Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Climbing Wall   The Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:33 pm

as i'm half way up lava burns my orange camp half blood shirt sleeve off."Awesome"I say as my shirt stops burning.i make it to the top then jump off and going for the landing pad(that I brought). hoping not to die.
Back to top Go down

The Climbing Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Climbing Wall   The Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:46 pm

"oh gods" i say to myself "if he dies im gonna kill him" "YO BRAD. BE CAREFUL! U WANT ME TO CAME AND HELP YOU?" I SHOUT
Back to top Go down

The Climbing Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Climbing Wall   The Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:40 pm

"no wait for me to land"
Back to top Go down

The Climbing Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Climbing Wall   The Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:26 pm

"YOU GOT IT" i put two thumbs up
Back to top Go down

The Climbing Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Climbing Wall   The Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:29 pm

I jump "AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh"I face plant "Owwww"
Back to top Go down

The Climbing Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Climbing Wall   The Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:31 pm

i run over to help my brother "oh my gods! are you ok? we need to go to the infirmary!" i stick out my hand to help him up
Back to top Go down

The Climbing Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Climbing Wall   The Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:19 am

I run to the climbing wall, strange I think nobody's here! Oh, well "This is the only thing I haven't done yet AND IM GONNA DO IT!" I say to myself. I climb up with a bit of difficulty. My sport pants get a bit burned, I get to the top right before It closes. I sit panting at the top. I deside to stay there for awhile It has a nice view. :)
Back to top Go down

The Climbing Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Climbing Wall   The Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:54 pm

"WAIT!"I yell"Wait for me.
Back to top Go down

The Climbing Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Climbing Wall   The Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:02 pm

"Hi down there!" I yell I jump/climb down to see him. "Ya' ready?" I ask
Back to top Go down

The Climbing Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Climbing Wall   The Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:15 pm

"dont go wothout me!" i yell. i run down to meet them. "ready guys?"
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

The Climbing Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Climbing Wall   The Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:19 pm

I walk toward the climbing wall. "YO!" I say, not knowing what their talking about.

OOC: This really weird thing happened. My and my friend thats a boy, were walking, then this boy went in between us, and said, "I just learned a new word!" "What?" I replied. "Oh my Teo!" he said
Back to top Go down

The Climbing Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Climbing Wall   The Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:05 pm

I climb the climbing wall after my friend Helen. I make it to the top no problem and think about how I miss my dad.
Back to top Go down

The Climbing Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Climbing Wall   The Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:14 am

"Hi up there!" I shout to manoli "Wow all of my friends are here!" :D now camp is a home!
Back to top Go down

The Climbing Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Climbing Wall   The Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:12 am

"Yes at top.ah come on this is my second burnt camp shirt"I say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Climbing Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Climbing Wall   The Climbing Wall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Climbing Wall
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next