Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Attempting to play the game...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Attempting to play the game... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting to play the game...   Attempting to play the game... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:27 am

Attempting to play the game... - Page 4 Jonathan-150x150
Jonathan Wyatt Adams
Son of Aphrodite

Jonathan snorted. "And the braces, but you don't really need them, I s'pose," he said, his gaze lingering on her lips before he turned away, a little hot in the face. Why would he be staring at her lips anyway? Awkward.

"Better be careful with your words, hm? Don't want a repeat of what happened last time." He grinned at her, trying to repress the shudder that went through his spine as the face of the Poseidon kid slid into his mind.

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to play the game...   Attempting to play the game... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:41 am

I went to put my hand on his sholdour for reassurance, but decided against it. Instead I did a funny jerking movement, and quickly pretended to brosh back a lock of my hair.
'Definatly don't want a repeat. Imagine if we ended up offending an Athena camper. Poseidon campers don't wait. They just do the first thing that pops into their mind, but Athena. Gods, those campers know how to wait. Nine month's after you offend them, you'll wake up in the middle of the lake, floating on a rubber bed,' I laughed, trying to imagine it.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to play the game...   Attempting to play the game... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:59 am

Jonathan Wyatt Adams
Son of Aphrodite

Ronnie's strange jerking movement confused him and he tilted his head slightly to the side in confusion. What was she about to do? The question hung in his mind for a moment before she spoke, making him temporarily forget it as a string of chuckles escaped his lips. "That sounds like something a Hermes kid would've done."

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to play the game...   Attempting to play the game... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:13 am

I laughed.
'Oh they do that too. But Hermes campers do it for no reason. If an Athena camper does it, you can be sure they have a reason. I once had glue put in my shampoo. The only reason I didn't get it on my hair, was because I could smell it. And that was a Hermes kid. Athena campers actually scare me,' I smiled.
I thought about something else to say.
'What about you? Any crazy pranks be pulled on you?' I asked.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to play the game...   Attempting to play the game... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:05 pm

Jonathan Wyatt Adams
Son of Aphrodite

True, Jonathan thought to himself. If Athena kids were out to get him... well, it was scarier than having Ares kids trying to chase you down. The children of Athena always had a plan, or at least that was what they made others believe. Jonathan didn't know himself if they were making them up as they went along, but that was something he didn't need to find out. Athena kids were scary, period. Well, only if you get on their bad side anyway.

He mulled the question over. Honestly, he just didn't know where to start and which to admit. It was a little embarrassing on his part if Ronnie learned how much of a frequent prank victim he was. "Well yeah, a bit. I think everyone here has been pranked at one time or another," he said, smiling. There, vague enough.

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to play the game...   Attempting to play the game... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:36 am

I thought over that for a minute. I could understand why he didn't want to say anything. My friend Kaida had a lovely little habit of pranks that usually went wrong. And she wasn't a daughter of Hermes or Athena.
'I get it. You don't want to say it. I'm pretty much a test subject when it comes to pranks,' I smiled and kicked at a rock.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to play the game...   Attempting to play the game... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Jonathan Wyatt Adams
Son of Aphrodite

Jonathan let out a soft laugh. "Am I that obvious?" he asked with a barely noticeable wink. Looking back in front of him, he realized that they were already in the courtyard, the seventeen cabins towering over them.

"Looks like we're here." He smiled at Ronnie, unsure what to say or do exactly. "Thanks for the little game and... I'll see you around." He shifted slightly on his feet, wondering if he should expect some sort of a reaction. Well, it would be weird and rude if he walked out now, right? Besides, some part of him didn't really want to leave yet. The darkening sky was enough of a reason to convince him to go, however.

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to play the game...   Attempting to play the game... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:49 pm

I smiled kindly, and looked at the Apollo cabin.
'Yeah. Everything's normal,' I watched the cabin, which was starting to glow already,'the game was fun. We should...do it again some time,' I chuckled slightly.
I wasn't loving the fact that we had to part ways so soon, but..it was late. And I didn't want to be eaten my harpies. I waved and turned to walk over to the golden cabin.
'Goodbye Jonathan...see you soon,' I said lightly over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to play the game...   Attempting to play the game... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:30 am

Jonathan Wyatt Adams
Son of Aphrodite

Jonathan nodded, already stepping away from her. A genuine smile played on his lips as he waved back. "Yeah, you too." He paused, considering her words for few moments.

"You, um, take care..." he said, his voice growing softer each word. Shaking his head at how lame he sounded, he turned on his heel and headed for his own cabin, but not before calling, "Good night... Ronron."

Ha, might as well use Simon's nickname for her. Finally, with one last wave, he walked away, a smile still on his face.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to play the game...   Attempting to play the game... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attempting to play the game...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4