Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Let's play a game of human ipod! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diamond

Diamond

Let's play a game of human ipod! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Let's play a game of human ipod! (open)   Let's play a game of human ipod! (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:51 am

We are children of Apollo - music is in our souls!

Selene looked out the window in disbelief. Rounded drops of rain were sliding continuously down the glass and she traced the course of a particularly fat one as it slid to the edge of the pane and onto oblivion. The skies were a stormy gray and it cast a gloomy shadow over Camp Half-blood. She had never seen it rain inside camp, not even a drizzle. And today's downpour was enough to obscure visibility.

She sighed. Guess she'd have to skip archery today.

She got out of bed and went to living room. Sitting down on the couch by the giant wall jigsaw, she watched her siblings. It was unusually quiet and lethargic, clearly the effect of the bad weather. Normally Selene would have just kept to herself and stayed quiet but the mood in Cabin 7 was dragging her down too.

"Hey, anyone up for a game of human ipod?" She asked loudly, to no one in particular. "We sing a phrase from any song and the next singer sings a phrase from a different song that continues where the previous singer left off. You can jump in anytime you like and sing as many phrases of a song as you want. Kind of like the riff off scene in that Pitch Perfect movie." Then before she lost her nerve completely, Selene began the game. "I'll start"

"I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums
Oh what a shame that you came here with someone
So while you're here in my arms
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young"

Back to top Go down
Nevermore

Nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Let's play a game of human ipod! (open)   Let's play a game of human ipod! (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:31 am

Helena had been resting on Jack's bunk since he hadn't come back yet and it was a lot easier to stay on the bottom of their two bunks that on her own top. Looking at the planks of wood above her head, Helena bit her lip. There was always a song in her head but she was so tired from waiting and the rain kept changing the tune in her mind that it was difficult to focus.

Then again when you're a half-blood, when is it not hard to focus on something?

That was when a voice cut into the silence of the cabin and piqued Helena's interest. It was one of her half-sisters, not someone Helena recognized but of course she felt like she knew her anyways. After all they shared the same Father.

She was singing and had an idea for pretty interesting game that Helena thought she could get into. Of course it was ironic lyrics her sister had chosen since one of the first things Helena learnt coming to Camp Half-Blood was that most demi-gods did die young. Looking over and pushing herself up so that she was on the edge of Jack's bunk her distinctly French voice broke in next.

"young and reckless.
The ribbon on my wrist says, "Do not open before Christmas."
We're only liars, but we're the best.
We're only good for the latest trend
We're only good cause you can have almost famous friends
Besides, we've got such good fashion sense"
Back to top Go down
Diamond

Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Let's play a game of human ipod! (open)   Let's play a game of human ipod! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:40 pm

Selene looked at Helena, thrilled. She smiled warmly before piping in:

"-Sense,
when you're near
it all makes Sense.
I'm standing high on tiptoes looking over fences,
waiting for somebody like you to kiss me senseless.
I've had a belly full of faces drawn in sadness,
I want to jump deep into tides of loving madness-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's play a game of human ipod! (open)   Let's play a game of human ipod! (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's play a game of human ipod! (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: