Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just wondering around camp. (Crispy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Just wondering around camp. (Crispy) Empty
PostSubject: Just wondering around camp. (Crispy)   Just wondering around camp. (Crispy) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:41 pm

Just wondering around camp. (Crispy) Gingaah_190356566_large
:.a u d r e y V I V I A N b r o o k s.:
♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠
what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger
stand a little taller
Doesn’t mean I’m lonely when I’m alone
♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠

Audrey wonders into the strawberry fields, clutching her small notebook to her chest. She looks around slowly, not sure what she's doing here. She must have taken a wrong turn, she had been on her way to the lake? Honestly she couldn't even rember, where she was headed. She blinks, and looks around. She figured she might as well stay here, than try to figure out where she was really headed.

Audrey looks around, and spots a log just laying on the ground. She smiles lightly, and walks over to it. She sits down, and looks around. She then opens her notebook, and picks up her pencil. She flips to a clean page, and starts to write.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering around camp. (Crispy)   Just wondering around camp. (Crispy) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:14 pm

Kacia Dawson

Back propped up against a cherry tree near the strawberry fields, Kayce carefully and precisely folded her sheet of paper. A minute later, she held up a finished paper plane to be inspected by herself. She examined her paper plane for a moment before releasing it and watching it as it glided off. Blue eyes following the small plane as it wobbled slightly before flying right into the shoulder of a girl perched on a log. She cringed a little bit and then hastily brought out a square of pastel blue origami paper. Beginning to fold again, a moment later, she held a paper crane and pulled the tail experimentally to make sure it flapped.

Pushing herself off the ground, she quickly strode over to where the girl was sitting and picked up the plane before offering her the crane in apology. "Sorry about the crash landing, they have a mind of their own sometimes." She said, before grinning. "Right, sorry, my name's Kayce, daughter of Eris." She introduced herself, glancing down and gesturing to the notebook. "Writing anything specific?"
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering around camp. (Crispy)   Just wondering around camp. (Crispy) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:59 pm

Audrey sits there still writing, almost completly un-aware of her surrondings. When the plane lands on her shoulder, it snaps her back into reality. She picks it up, and gently examins it. It was a good one, considering its just made out of paper. She looks around and notices the girl, most likely the plane was hers. She gently sets it down, next to her not wanting to damage it.

She smiles at the girl, trying to seem friendly. "Oh, don't worry about it, its fine" she says to the girl. Audrey smiles lightly, and brushes some of her hair behind her shoulder. "Nice to meet you Kacia, I'm Audrey daughter of Hermes"she says softly. She then quickly shuts the notebook, and soon realizes she just looked extremly rude. "Nothing really, and sorry I seemed rude, I just don't tend to share my writing"she says softly.

Audrey then reaches out, and takes the paper crane. Gently she holds it in her hands, and stares at it. It was truely amazing. She smiles lightly, and looks at Kacia. "Did you make this? It's beautiful!" she says to the other girl. Audrey then scoots over to make space, for Kacia to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering around camp. (Crispy)   Just wondering around camp. (Crispy) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:09 am

Kacia Dawson

Grinning at the fact that the girl wasn't mad, she held her paper plane for a moment again before sending it off again. She watched as it flew straight and true and then disappeared among the trees. It probably crashed into a tree not too long after she lost sight of it, but she didn't think about that. "Nice to meet you too, Audrey. Hermes, huh? That's pretty cool." She said, thoughtful look coming over her face as she absently thought about how it was lucky that she hadn't brought her wallet with her.
Not that there would have been much money in it anyway. Kayce didn't really see too much of a point in keeping a lot of material things and camp already provided for her basic needs. She was fine.

She looked down as she closed the notebook and then shrugged her shoulders in a nonchalant way. "It's no big deal, I understand about privacy. Sorry, I was being kind of nosy." She said, biting her lip. "I have pretty much no brain-to-mouth filter." She stated with a hint of pride, smiling crookedly. Kayce plopped down next to Audrey on the log and immediately leaned back on her hands, staring at the clouds as they rolled by slowly. Always slowly. "It's easy, really, once you learn how to do it. Just a few folds and - ta-da! A paper crane pops out." She replied before straightening and examining the other girl. "I can teach you, if I want. Folding stuff is kind of my thing, and I guess writing is yours, right?"
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering around camp. (Crispy)   Just wondering around camp. (Crispy) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Audrey smiles lightly at the other girl. It felt nice to be talking to someone. Not to mention Kacia was pretty nice, which just made the whole thing good. Maybe she would even be a friend, Audrey enjoyed making friends. "Don't worry I may be a child of Hermes, but I'm not like my siblings. Well I take that back, I will enjoy a simple prank every once and a while, and I can run, but I don't steal or pick pocket."she says quickly. She had seen the look on Kacia's face, but it didn't bother her, she was used to it. She just didn't want anything to think she was exactly like her siblings.

Audrey smiles lightly, and fiddles with a piece of her hair. "Don't worry about it. I should share my writing with someone, would you like to read some of it?"she asks the other girl. Audrey wasn't sure why she just said that, but it felt good, to be letting someone see her work. She holds her notebook out towards the other girl. "That would be cool, You teach me to fold, and then I let you read my work, sounds like a good deal. Sound good with you?"she says to the Kacia.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering around camp. (Crispy)   Just wondering around camp. (Crispy) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:31 pm

Kacia Dawson

Smiling abashedly, Kayce scratched her head. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to imply that..." She said, before chewing on her lip. Shrugging her shoulders, she sighed and grinned. "Stereotypes - can't get away from them anywhere. Sorry that I assumed, pretty dumb of me." She apologized, fiddling with another paper until she held a pale pink lily. Holding the flower out to Audrey in apology, she tilted her head to the side.

"You really don't have to share your writing if you're not comfortable." Kayce said, shrugging her shoulders. "I really don't mind," She added, tucking a short curl of hair behind her ear. "I mean, I'll still teach you how to fold, you don't owe me anything." She said, grinning and bringing out her folder of plain printer paper and various coloured origami papers. She quickly selected another peach coloured origami paper and folded another lily for Audrey and held it out to her as well.

(( What Audrey can do with those little origami things, I have no idea. xD ))
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering around camp. (Crispy)   Just wondering around camp. (Crispy) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:23 pm

Audrey gently takes the lily, and stuides it. She was amazed, it was so pretty. She smiles lightly, and gently puts it on the log next to where she's sitting. "Thank you, it's amazing"she says to Kacia. Audrey then picks up her notebook, and holds it out. "Don't worry. Your not implying that, I want someone to read them, and you seem like you'd be a good person"she says softly.

"Lets not think of it as owing eaching over. I just want someone to read them, and your going to teach me to fold. Just like two friends would."Audrey then takes the other lily, and stares at it, before placing it next to the other one. "You are really good at folding, You have to be the best I've ever seen"Audrey says truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering around camp. (Crispy)   Just wondering around camp. (Crispy) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:06 pm

Kacia Dawson

"Okay then. Kayce said hesitantly, pausing for a moment before taking the notebook. She balanced it in her lap for a moment and then put the open folder of paper between Audrey and her. She shrugged her shoulders at the compliment that Audrey offered. "Nah, it's really easy. I've been doing it a lot for the past few years but I still mess up sometimes. The designs all get mixed up in my head." She admitted, thumbing through the pages until she found a pastel blue one.

"Now, before I read your writing. I will teach you how to fold a lily and then leave you to practise while I read." She said before folding the first few folds slowly enough for Audrey to follow. She then stopped and smiled at the other girl encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering around camp. (Crispy)   Just wondering around camp. (Crispy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wondering around camp. (Crispy)
Page 1 of 1