Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bon Voyage, Crispy! (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon)

Go down 
+15
Yolonda
KaySpyGirl
RachieFizzy!
Boo Bunny
maddie ☹
moon
Bre Bre
Baby Lex
Banana
Remplissage
Skye
Nico
selene
dean
Angel
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Bon Voyage, Crispy!  (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon) Empty
PostSubject: Bon Voyage, Crispy! (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon)   Bon Voyage, Crispy!  (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:04 am

Our beloved, talented, wonderful, amazing, incredible Crispy Bacon is leaving us today...She has requested her account be deleted so that she no longer has the temptation of coming online anymore. (shealsowantstocomebackasamanindisguise) She is going to live a fabulous, fantastic lifestyle of a movie star! Not really... xD But that'd be awesome.
Here, you can say your goodbyes to Crispy is you have yet to do so, you can view conversations Crispy has screenshot in the chat box Here (the required password to view the images is chbforever), or you can simply remember the good moments you had with Crispy. ^^
Now Crispy...I don't want this to be a sad topic. However, I am going to give you my long goodbye.

Dear Crispy...

...............You were one of my first friends on CHB. I joined and didn't get on the chat box for about a month. But when I finally did, you made me feel very, very welcome with your warm, friendly, happy attitude that seemed to lighten everyone's mood on even their darkest days. You always know how to cheer me up with your wonderful sense of humor and your happy demeanor. ^^
Crispy, you were there for me through everything. When I first joined, to who I am now. We've had so many fun times in the chat box, so many roleplay ideas (that we never actually finished. xD)... I can't even begin to tell me how much you have meant and will always mean to me. I'm attempting my best to put this into words, but you've made such an impact on my life and become such a good friend that I don't know if I'll be able to word it correctly. So I'll just say this...
Crispy Bacon, you are one of my best friends on this site. And although you will no longer be on it...you will always be remembered fondly by me. I'll look back and recall what a wonderful person you were (and still are).

Goodbye, Crispy. (hopefully not forever though.) *glomps* I LURVE YOU CRISPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! <3

Angel

Everyone on this site will always remember you, Crispy. But we respect your decision to move on with your life and we congratulate you for it. You will always be dear to all of us, I'm sure. And I hope that we've helped you through something just as you have helped us all in so many ways. We love you, Crispy. And we always will.

Sincerely,
The CHB Members

edit: Crispy's account has been deleted per her request at 12:14 am EST...Crispy, you will be very missed.

Last edited by Angel on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Crispy! (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon)   Bon Voyage, Crispy!  (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:06 am

Crispiness, I love you, stay safe and someday comeback :D
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Crispy! (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon)   Bon Voyage, Crispy!  (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:06 am

Crispy, I will miss you so much. I'll never forget you. Even those times when I got angry that you won the CL race :D. I will miss ya so much. Love you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Crispy! (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon)   Bon Voyage, Crispy!  (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:09 am

CRISPAY. "Never say goodbye.... because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting." -- Peter Pan

I will always love you and I hope to meet you again. I have nothing important or unique to say or think of, but I will miss you forevermore. <3 That one letter you messaged me when I was question my life had practically saved me. Crispy Bacon, you are a savior. I'll look for you in heaven--or wherever I may end up. I will find the bacon to my toastohdamnisoundlikeastalker.

-- Fluffles

"I don't know you but we're getting married someday. I already named our children."

Last edited by Fluf Destroys Worlds on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Crispy! (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon)   Bon Voyage, Crispy!  (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:15 am

Cirspy is gone now. Never say goodbye. Goodbye means an end. This is not the end.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Crispy! (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon)   Bon Voyage, Crispy!  (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:07 am

CRISPY: I'm not saying goodbye. Goodbyes mean leaving, and you aren't leaving me . . . Or . . . I'm not leaving you. My heart will always be with you, sweet, sweet Crispy. What I'm trying to say is, you will always me in my heart. Goodbyes are like nevers. Goodbyes are for quitters, and if you weren't something, you weren't a quitter.

I said this to you in the chatbox, but I still mean it. You won't be forgotten, and I'm not saying goodbye. I'm saying, see you later. (I'm a little delusional right now, but my heart is in the right place, or, my heart is whole or something. xD)

LATER BACON!
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Crispy! (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon)   Bon Voyage, Crispy!  (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:57 am

You know, I'm not even going to act like I knew Crispy as I planned. XD All I know, is that she made a huge impact on the site, and on the people. I can see she will be greatly missed, and I'm sad I didn't get to know this wonderful person, Crispy Bacon. Crispy, have a rockin' life, and never forget us, as we will never forget you!
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Crispy! (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon)   Bon Voyage, Crispy!  (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:30 am

CRISPERS... Yeah you're gone now, but I still feel the need to write this becauseiknowyou'recomingonlineasaguestandreadingourgoodbyestoyou. ANYWAY, I'll always remember as the piece of bacon I thought was a boy at first. xD REMEMBER THIS?
Spoiler:
I'M SORRY I DIDN'T ACCEPT YOUR POKES AND PRODS AND JUMPS GLADLY. I DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD COME TO THIS. Anyway, yeah. Byeeeee.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Crispy! (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon)   Bon Voyage, Crispy!  (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 6:52 am

CB! Oh, no! CB, I know, I may not be one of the older members, who you truly know deeply, inside and out, I do know one thing. You. Are. AWESOME! Something I've learned from you, is that always believe that you are capable of anything. Or something like it. Bacon, I miss you, more than ever now. I can't believe we forgot you to add into the CHB family tree! I still remember the times in whichyou asked for your H, and I had to let you repeat it to you. *awkward laugh* Anywho, I hope you'll live a full life CB, and always remember that we're here, as long as you are too. I lurve you CB!
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Crispy! (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon)   Bon Voyage, Crispy!  (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:07 am

-Is too traumatized to give a goodbye-

Look, Crisp, I just want to say one thing:

IM SORRY I CALLED MYSELF MINI REMP AND THAT MADE YOU THINK I LOVE HIM MORE. I DONT.

I still love you. Remember that. Like that old Skid Row song (which you probably never heard: I'LL REMEMBER YOU.

A glomp for the road,

Alex.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Crispy! (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon)   Bon Voyage, Crispy!  (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:17 am

I'll miss you CB! Good luck in your future, BEST FRIEND! xD (:
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Crispy! (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon)   Bon Voyage, Crispy!  (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:27 am

I will miss you so much Crispy! You accepted all my first characters. Now that you're leaving I won't see ' Crispy Bacon' under them! It's so sad, but havea nice life. I loves you!
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Crispy! (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon)   Bon Voyage, Crispy!  (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:11 pm

Bacon, you were one of my first real friends on here. I still remember how we began our friendship. You PM'd me saying I looked cool and you wanted to RP xD Ever since then, I have gotten so close to you. It'll be hard with out you, even though you will probably come back in disguise xD I love you, and you're just asdfghjkl. The good type.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Crispy! (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon)   Bon Voyage, Crispy!  (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:07 pm

LURVE YA CRISPY. YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN SO AMAZING AND KIND TO ME, I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE (:
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Crispy! (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon)   Bon Voyage, Crispy!  (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:04 am

CRISPY!~

I LOVE YOU CRISPY.
WE WILL ALL MISS YOU.
I HOPE YOU COME BACK SOMEDAY, SO I CAN GLOMP YOU AGAIN. :3

FARE THEE WELL CRISP.~

I ♥ YOU.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Crispy! (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon)   Bon Voyage, Crispy!  (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:24 pm

Crispy, I am ganna miss you!!! I have never doubted you. Resigning and now leaving. You always have a reason for things. I can't tell you how much chb is going to miss you but you know what's best for you. I am glad we met.
Back to top Go down
Yolonda

Yolonda

Location : In the sky. Yeah, that's right, SKY. Did I mention I have WINGS?

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Crispy! (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon)   Bon Voyage, Crispy!  (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:57 pm

Crispy was my first friend on this site, and I was wondering why i didn't get anymore messages from her. I'll miss her, and I hope she comes back soon. :(
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Crispy! (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon)   Bon Voyage, Crispy!  (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Where should this go if CB is back?
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Crispy! (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon)   Bon Voyage, Crispy!  (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:35 pm

Maybe archive it? (Totally not a mod)
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Crispy! (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon)   Bon Voyage, Crispy!  (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:48 pm

We should just put this in the the Graveyard. since Crispy's back. ^^
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Crispy! (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon)   Bon Voyage, Crispy!  (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm

On it.

TOPIC LOCKED AS OF 7/28/11
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Crispy! (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon)   Bon Voyage, Crispy!  (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bon Voyage, Crispy! (Memorial Topic for Crispy Bacon)
Page 1 of 1