Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!

Go down 
+14
Ninja Poet
Skye
cher
Nico
Dan
RedPhoenix
GreekGirl
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
dean
Pip
Banana
Doctor Who
maddie ☹
Angel
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!    Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:00 am

Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Tumblr_lt4d1gnVpZ1r47ukro1_500

Dearest Crispy,

At this exact moment, 12:00am October 16, 2011, you, Crispy Bacon, are officially 14 years old. Way to go you Canadian Asian you! So here’s a few things to show you how much we of CHB and CJ care for you as a respected admin and a wonderful friend.
So, I and all of your friends have put together this gift for you. Here’s what you mean to us:

From, Angel
Crispy, to me you are so many things. So, I’ve decided to make a list!
You are...
1. Amazing
2. Fantastic
3. Wonderful
4. Extremely intelligent
5. An extraordinary roleplayer/writer
6. A fantastic admin
7. One of my best online friends
8. Probably one of the only people I could stay up until 2am talking to
9. My testosterone buddy!
10. The salt to my pepper
11. The peanut butter to my jelly
12. The Evelyn to my Andy, in a non-creepy way
13. The person who gives the best greetings
14. One of the best people I’ve ever gotten the chance to get to know.

Crispy, you are all of things and more. I really can’t put into words how amazing you are and how much you mean to me. That and I can’t count much higher than 14... And it’s fitting because that’s how old you’re turning! IT WORKS SO WELL! Happy birthday on your special day! We love you Crispy! Have the best birthday ever!

From, Selene
Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Tumblr_lsgqwcAen21qdbs75
"Crispy, you are the most trustworthy person that I know here. You've always been there for me and you've always seen my valid point. I was so upset when you left, and Ii hope you never leave again. I remember when you first joined. I remember when you first became moderator but then became admin. I hope you never leave us again and I wish you a very special happy birthday. I am going to get you a watch! xD"

From, Remplissage
Crispy, you are like a younger sister or a second cousin or some kind of relative that you know to the extent of "oh hey you're cool" to me. I can't begin to explain how happy I am for you. The big one four! I still remember those angsty, awkward years. You're awesome, extravagant, astonishing, impressive, and every other synonym of the word that I can think of! I'm not good with sappy stuff, and all this mush-and-gush crap, so I'll say one thing; in these precious moments, where we are not adults nor children, the bacon is the crispiest, and the fives the highest! Long live Crispy Bacon!

From, Ferguson
What Crispy Means To Me...
Crispy Bacon has made history on this site. I don't think ANY of our experiences would've been the same without her. Every time she joins the chat, I can't help smiling behind my computer screen and flipping out with an "Ohmigosh Crispy's on!". Crispy Bacon is such an amazing friend not only to me, but to all of us. In simple words, she's plain awesome. I don't thinks there's a day where we don't find us laughing or having a good time in the chatbox with Crispy Bacon. She makes the site extremely fun and awesome and I wish I knew her in real life. I envy anybody who's friends with her beyond the walls of CHB and I hope they know how lucky they are. Crispy means the world to me. That's why I wanna wish her the best, most awesomest, greatest in the history of the universe 14th birthday! Crispy, you rock and we love you to crispy bacon bits!

From, Koalasaur
Crispy-

You are the crispiest piece of fried meat I have ever seen. I love you. You have been a great friend, (not to mention admin) for a long time. i luff yew <3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

-Koalasaur

From, Sammeh
Crispay is the awesomest, the nicest, the most lovable, the coolest, the funniest, the happiest ,the davior of chb, and the best admin on the planet. I LOVE HER! THY LOVE NEVER DIED!!! THY LOVE!!! So yeah. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

From, RedPheonix
Dear Crispers,
Okay first of all... YEW ARE THE MOST AWESOMEST PERSON IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!! You are an epic admin and friend. You are such a sweet person and I will remember you FOREVERZ!!!!!!!! I hope you have a great birthday! You deserve it! I hope it's the best evers!

Lurve yew Crispeh!!!!!!!!!
~Red

From, Subatomic Blip
There was once a girl who went by the alias of "Crispy Bacon." She was a wondrous, lovely writer who inspires others. She was friendly to everyone she came across and even though she has a disliking for a few, she holds it in and still treats them like anybody else. She was lively, free-spirited and humorous as well, always cracking jokes and making others laugh. Crispy Bacon lived for others; not herself. The best way to live--but this is not a eulogy. It's a compilation of compliments for our dear friend. She turns fourteen on Sunday, October 16th, 2011 and this will, undoubtedly, be her best birthday yet.[/spoiler]

From, RachieFizzy!
CRISPYYYYYY.

CRISPY MY LOVE,
I wish you a very happy birthday. I remember when I first joined CHB. You accepted my first character. I thought you were a boy at first, not gonna lie. xD BUT ANYWAY, I love how fun and goofy you are. I want to just run up to Canada and kidnap you and keep you in my pocket. :3 When I'm having the worst day, you always find some way to cheer me up. You're one of the most cheerful and loving people I know. I hope we still keep in touch over the years, because I feel as if you're part of my legit family. You're like the sister I wish I had. You along with a few others. (You probably know who I'm talking about.) And don't worry, as soon as I'm eighteen I'm kidnapping Adam and we'll go live with you in Canada, like we planned without discussing it with him. xD You're my sunshine, Crispy Bacon! I love you forever and always!<3

Love the one and only,
RachieFizzy. <3
P.S. ILOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU.

From, Jessica
HAPPY DAY TO YOU CRISPEH. YOU LIVE ON A PLATE AND YOU'RE REALLY GOOD WITH PANCAKES AND SYRUP! JUST KIDDING CRISPEH, LOVE YEW LOTS! ~JESSICA

From, RykThrall
To me, Crispy is one of the best people CHB had to offer. She is, undoubtedly, one of the kindest people I have ever met. She is a brilliant roleplayer, admin and, above all, friend. That is what she is to me.
So happy birthday CB!

Also: Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Buy_pork_streaky_bacon_from_online_butcher

From, Bre Bre
Crispy, I remember when I first met you on the chat box in early November of 2010. You were one of my first friends here at CHB, hence our little "BEST FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN" thing. xD You've always been so kind to me--and everyone else in the community--and I truly thank you for that. Happy birthday, Crispy. May you flourish in everything that you do!

Bre Bre

From, Nico
Crispiford Baconton the Third,

It's your dear old friend Niconion the Sixth, wanting to wish you a grand birthday.

Hey Crispy, it's Nico. (The blue person who you talk to. Yeah, that's the one. ; D) I just wanted to tell you happy birthday, but first, let's take a walk, shall we?

When I first met you, I'm pretty sure you were a Mod . . . I can't really remember. I didn't talk to you much, unless we had a brief run-in whilst in the Chatbox. I wouldn't call us friends until later, much later, but sooner or later, we got there. I remember you becoming an Admin. It was around the same time I became a Cabin Leader, but just slightly after--no, before? Oh, who can remember! I just know we got promoted.

Anyway, we were both part of the staff. (Or at least, I assumed I was, since I had a colored name.) I talked to you more often, and I came to you with most, if not all, of my problems that could be fixed by you. Let's face it; that's everything. Honestly, I'm pretty sure you're a machine of some sort . . . AND YOUR ASIAN, SO OF COURSE YOU'RE UBER SMART. *Giggle snort.*

You mean the world to me, and you becoming 14 makes me think. You always act so mature, yet I can see you being my age. After all, we get along really well, and most of the time, I don't get along with people a year or two older than me. It just doesn't work that way. (Don't ask . . . o.o) I would like to wish you well on your aging.

Love,
Your Favorite (No denying it, embrace it!) Allison/Nico

P.S. I was looking through my phone today because it's full on data. I had to delete some pictures, of course, to get space available. You know what pictures I found? I found the pictures of your last moments on the Chatbox I had taken. You were a legend at that point, and you were about to leave the site. Angel was about to delete your account. What I took a picture of was you saying goodbye to me, amidst all the chaos. I was about to delete it, but I kept it. It means too much about our past.

From, Lovely,
Crispy, I love you. You approached me in such an odd manner. I knew we would end up having magical babies (which we will have). You have always made me feel better when I was down, and you are such a legit person. I would say happy one-year-closer-to-death-day, but you're like immortal and all. So, happy birthday.

Crispy, you are, by far, one of the best people I’ve ever gotten the privilege to get to know. You’re amazing, and kind, and mature beyond your years. Everyday, the way you handle situations, just amazes me. Every post and every layout you make is beautiful. You are a wonderful, truly fantastic person and one of the best online friends I could possibly ask for. And I know everyone else feels the same way.
Happy Birthday Crispy. I hope it’s amazing, because you deserve it more than anyone else I know.

Have a great Birthday,
Love,
CHB.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!    Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:06 am

Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Tumblr_lsojvu2eG61qgbdp5
Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Tumblr_lser22rclo1r46vl5o1_500

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BACON-LOVE
you gets voldy huggles
Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Tumblr_lrmhhmR94J1qfhg4o

Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Tumblr_lpzz1yiBb21qle6h7
Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Crispy_bacon_4
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!    Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:18 am

Crazy
Radical
Intense to be around
Super
Perfect
You should party hard

Bamf
Awesome
Cool
Overly fantasitic
Never will fail

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

The Doctor and lil bro King_of_the_Deep_Sea
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!    Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:37 am

Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Birthday-glitter-3

Hello Crispy!

I know, I wasn't online to reply to Angel, sorry about that, but at least I got time to wish you a Happy Birthday! You little Bacon you, you're all grown up! You're my age actually! I feel so old next to you. You've been a great admin, roleplayer and friend, and I know, camp agrees when I say this,

WE LOVE OUR BACON

I remember when I first met you, always teasing INANI miss him too. D8 a big Oaf. I was new and kept on saying things like: "What's an Oaf? My head hurts, it's 5am. Bacon, are you a guy?" And yes, I do remember that. I love the way you'd stop people from fighting. For the way you'll stick out for the people if they have the weirdest things to say(remember Adam and the poking?). Anyways, I love you lil Bacon. We'd miss you when you left- never do that again- and you'll always stay in our hearts! You're awesome. Awesome.

And you can't spell Awesome without me. (: Crispy Bacon. You could, but well, you get my point?

xoxo,
Banana

Last edited by Banana on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!    Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:53 am

Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  P6111

Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Ft6

Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Cat

Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  3847555613_d5f4f7087a

In other words, I hope your birthday is the best you'll ever have!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!    Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:54 am

Like poor Death I wasn't on either so I'll just reply to the thread now:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRISPY!!!

You mean so much to all of us, not just me, don't change nor leave! We love you here :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!    Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:19 am

Hey Bacon,

I most certainly was not on for this card and literally read the PM just now. I feel bad because I couldn't post in it, but hey. I just want to wish you a happy birthday and I swear I won't eat you. Have a day filled with total awesomeness and just know that CHB loves you, you awesome admin person you.

Love, Rhyme
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!    Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:21 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRISPYNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

CRISPYYYYY xD HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love ya Crisppppyyyy xD HAVE THE BAMFest BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!    Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:58 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRISPERS!!!!!!

I LOVE YEW!!!

I know I gave yew a little message up there, but I just wanted to say it again! ^^ LOVE YEW!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!    Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:34 am

Crispy,
I first met you about a year ago (which I didn't really realize until now... ONEYEARANNIVERSARY) and I immediately saw that you are a great person, a fun roleplayer, and a dedicated friend. And now, I don't think anything has changed, except now we actually know each other a lot more and "work" together. I'm not exactly if we should call it work, since it can be a lot of fun. :3 Your style of writing is a true inspiration, and your optimistic and calm attitude keeps not just me, but everyone you interact with going throughout the day. It has been a chance of luck and an amazing privilege to have met you and to work with you. Thanks for being such an amazing person, admin, roleplayer, but more importantly, friend. Congratulations on not blowing up before your 14th birthday - a real achievement.

I hope you have a terrific 14th, Crispy.
ONE MORE STEP TO ADULTHOOD.
Have a great one,
Danny
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!    Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:54 am

Crispy,

Everything I needed to say, I said up there, although I feel weird having given such a long birthday wish now. o.o Everything I said up there was true, and I hope that when we both become old, we can find each other and take the magical old person bus to each other's nursing homes. *Is now set on this idea.*

IT WILL HAPPEN. *Evil laughter.* WAIT. Does the awesome meat candy that is Bacon even get old? OH WELL!

-Al-Pal/Nico-Face
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!    Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:27 pm

Dear Crispy,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WE ALL KNOW YOURE AWESOME:) (IF ANYONE DIAGREES WITH ME, FELL FREE TO LET ME KILL THEM FOR YOUXP) THANKS FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY CONSTANT CHARRIE ACCEPTANCE REQUESTS!! Youre so nice, trustworthy, friendly, and you were the first person I met a CHB! :) I wish you a happy birthday... and all that mushy gushy stuff that I don't like to write. AND THANKS FOR HELPING ME ON SORTING THINGS OUT ON THIS SITE!

YOU BESTEST PAL,

Cherry:)
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!    Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:20 pm

BACON BACON. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NemesisFRIEND! 8D

Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Tumblr_lt158yrYW91qisin1o1_500
Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Tumblr_lociuf8lsq1qct0rj
Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Tumblr_lmuu0tjSuk1qzhq3a
Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Tumblr_lt2aoaC1et1qkz2y2
Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Tumblr_lt0misBikk1r2i1z0o1_400
Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Tumblr_lm303uN5mk1qii6tmo1_400
Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Tumblr_lr9pg0ySWJ1qaex5co1_r1_250Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Tumblr_lr9pg0ySWJ1qaex5co1_r1_250Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Tumblr_lr9pg0ySWJ1qaex5co1_r1_250Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Tumblr_lr9pg0ySWJ1qaex5co1_r1_250Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Tumblr_lr9pg0ySWJ1qaex5co1_r1_250Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Tumblr_lr9pg0ySWJ1qaex5co1_r1_250Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Tumblr_lr9pg0ySWJ1qaex5co1_r1_250Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Tumblr_lr9pg0ySWJ1qaex5co1_r1_250Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Tumblr_lr9pg0ySWJ1qaex5co1_r1_250
Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Tumblr_lslm5d7Hs41ql3qhpo1_500

Here are some words to describe you: [20, to be exact.]
1) Helpful
2) Caring
3) Confident
4) Nice. ;3
5) Funny
6) Different
7) Unique
8) Weird. But's that's not bad!
9) Productive
10) Fantastic!
11) SUPER SPECTACULAR!
12) Very Considerate
13) Crazy!
14) Creative
15) Energetic
16) Attractive? lolololrunningoutofideas. xD
17) Friendly
18) Dependable
19) Nice
20) SUPERINCREDIBLYAWESOMELYAWESOME!

Crispy Bacon, you are an amazing life form. You mean so much to the site for everything you have done, and I believe you might be one of the most respected people here. You're awesome, and even though I have not known you for very long, I believe you are incredibly-amazingly spectacular! You're hardly mean to anyone, and you have helped EVERYTHING, including the site. We may be nemeses, but I still like you. :3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CRISPY BACON!

Last edited by Katherine Anne Pryde~~~~ on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!    Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:25 pm

Like Death and Dean, I wasn't online when Angel sent the PM, so I shall say teh stuffz now.
CRISPLES. You're one of the awesomest people, members and admins out there. I mean, I honestly don't know anyone out there who hates you. And if they do, then they're just jello of your coolness. Anyway, HAPPY FOURTEENTH BIRTHDAY. May you have a superawesomemegafoxyhot day, and get like, a bunch of awesome presents. = D

Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Birthday
Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Birthday
Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Bacon
Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Mayallyourbaconburn
Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  Bacon
-- Rufus;
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!    Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:48 pm

OH MAN. THANK YOU, GUYS. ;_________________________;

Words can't even express how beautiful you all are. SUPER FANTASTICALLY BEAUTIFUL, YOU BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. THANK YOU. ;_____;
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!    Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:24 pm

Crispeh,,

I havent really met you, nor talked to you for that matter. Maybe a 'hai' in the chatbox but I hope I get that opportunity soon. But anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
xD everyone else can do the rainbow things but I'm on my iPod so it'd take me FOREVER to do that...I think...but whatever, uhkay? XD

Well happy birthday!:D

Congratulations. You have reached age fow-tane young grasshopper. Now let's start the sun salutations! xD bai!

Ps I wasn't on in time to send this in for angel
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!    Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:26 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY CRISPY LOVE. (I laughed when I saw Lil Wayne)
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!    Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:31 pm

CRISPY IS MORE BEAUTIFUL. WE BURN IN HER PRESENCE. xD

(YES, I SAW THE SKIPPY LIL'WAYNE GIF AND I HAAAAAAAAAD TO. xD)
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!    Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:32 pm

xD

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!    Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:06 pm

Happy Birthday Crispy! (:
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!    Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Crispy Bacon!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: