Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Crispy Bacon's Characters (Lock please)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Crispy Bacon's Characters (Lock please) Empty
PostSubject: Crispy Bacon's Characters (Lock please)   Crispy Bacon's Characters (Lock please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Hey punk, you want to know my name? It's Valora Lennox

I'm Seventeen, Born on October 9th.

Even someone with your amount of brain cells should be able to tell that I'm Female

I've been at camp for Seven years.

You ever met my dad? You probably don't want to, he's Ares, God of War.

My mom's pretty great though, her name is Mirabelle Lennox.

You want to know what I look like? Yeah? Well, no. Valora stands at the proud height of 5'9" and her body is lightly muscled (being a child of Ares you have to have some muscle otherwise Ares would insist on training you himself and gods, didn't that sound scary). Her eyes are amber and her slightly wavy blond hair ends halfway down her back and is naturally curled at the ends, she often just wears it down because she thinks that it wouldn't dare fly in her face. Her skin is tanned and there's a few scars and bruises on various places on her body. There is also a light blue tattoo of a diamond with a line through it on her right shoulder. When wearing armour, she wears metal wristbands and armbands.

You want to know what kind of person I am? Man, how much do you want to know? Valora is a bit on the violent side, which makes sense her being a daughter of Ares and all, but accompanying that violence is an easily angered heart and an unwillingness to forgive others, which she can't help. She's stubborn and much too emotional at times. Her mouth seldom opens to speak so when she says anything most people listen. Valora's silence is seen as awkward to most and there are rarely people who understand her. She is brave and very loyal to friends, though a bit picky about those friends. Despite being violent and indecisive and rather infuriating at times, there's a certain air of elegance and grace about her, especially when she's fighting.

She's interested in various things and she will often pop in the Hephaestus cabin. She is impressively intelligent and she uses logic to make decisions though she doesn't show this off. Most people see her as the strong and serious type, and it's true. Despite being a child of Ares, she enjoys peace a bit more than her siblings - though she loves fighting just as much - and she gets quite annoyed with people quite often. Even though she's a bit friendlier than her siblings, she's a bit grumpy and in a bad mood sometimes. She has never bullied anyone because she knows what's right and what's wrong, so she tends to stick to rules and she rarely breaks them.

Listen to what my pet's like, Short haired Yorkshire Terrier named Cinnamon who she left back at home.

I like using a Celestial bronze battle axe and celestial bronze dagger concealed and strapped to her calf, mostly for emergencies.

Talents? I got a few talents,
- Gifted in combat ( Ares talent )
- Fast runner
- Can drive

Now what do you want to know? Valora loves dogs. Like, loves them. She also has an almost inhuman love for ice cream and food. She HATES it when people copy her. Year-rounder.

Hey, the name's Kael Scott

I am Eighteen, and I was born on August 21st

Clearly, I am a Male

How many years have I been in camp? About Nine.

My father goes by the name of Hephaestus, God of the Forge and Fire. You ever heard of him?

My mom's name is Hannah Scott

I look like this, Kael is 5'11" and he's muscled without being really, really muscled. His black hair cannot be tamed and is naturally in a slightly messy fohawk. Kael's eyes are steel blue and gunmetal grey at times. He doesn't seem to care much about his appearance and very rarely that seems to shine through but most of the time he manages to maintain a pleasant and rather attractive look about him. There's always a smile on his lips and his eyes are always laughing.

I'm like this, Kael enjoys laughing and making people laugh. He's pretty social and he enjoys talking to people though silence is alright with him. Even though he's rather suspicious of people at first and a bit dominating, he has a big-heart and he's honest and loyal. At times he just wants to get away from camp and from monsters and from the looming fate hanging above all half-bloods and just live a normal life, have a girlfriend, take her on his motorcycle, have her father threaten him, marry her and make a family together, y' know.? Is that too much to ask for? He resents people sometimes and he get frustrated sometimes. But he's a good person, he swears. If he does anything wrong to anybody he'll apologize as soon as he realizes it and he readily makes sacrifices.

Kael is pretty protective and he defends his friends often. He's deeply wounded by betrayal. And sometimes (very rarely), when he gets fed up and just wants to let loose, he'll let his emotions run wild though he often has to clean up the messes he leaves behind. Self-reliant and very independent, he rarely asks for help - though he's quick to help others that need it - and he insists on never getting anything in return. He's very masculine and he has a pretty large ego.

Pets? None. He would have a lion if he could though. Train it maybe, teach it little tricks.

I use Celestial bronze javelins

Talents?
- Good at building ( Hephaestus talent )
- Can control fire a little bit ( Hephaestus talent )
- Able to whistle anything, no it's seriously cool, he can whistle anything, anything at all!
- Can drive

What else do you want to know? He's a bit of a flirt and for some reason fish really creep him out. Year-rounder.

Hello, my name is Leala "Leah" Anderson

I am Sixteen, and the lovely day that I entered the earth was December 21st

I'm going to ignore the fact that you questioned it, I am Female

I've been in camp for Four years.

What's my mom's name? Why, it's Polyhymnia, Muse of Sacred Hymn and Eloquence

My dad's name? Brendan Anderson

I look like this, Leala is 5'4" and slender. Ebony black hair with electric blue tips flows past her shoulders and ends halfway down her back. Bright, intelligent olive green eyes assess every person their gaze comes upon, though they're often looking skyward. Her tea rose lips are often pressed together into a firm line, but sometimes the edges of her mouth are upturned, as if she has a secret (which she probably does). Her nails are always painted, though the colours vary depending on her mood. She personalizes her armor by adding a small pink amaranth somewhere the location is different with every new set of armor.

I am like this, Despite the fact that her mother is one of the more serious muses, Leala is friendly and she enjoys talking to people (she also seems to be a bit uncomfortable in silence so she will hum or entertain herself with thoughts). And while we're on the subject of her mother, Leala did inherit her mother's beautiful singing and ability to speak fluently and intelligently, and she rather enjoys both. She's a bit of a tease and she's a bit oblivious when it comes to flirting and compliments. Although she does not show it, she is often and easily annoyed. She's rather emotional and sensitive, and she cries easily (she hates this fact) but whenever she cries her eyes or face never gets red and puffy. Whenever she feels a wave of emotion washing over her she usually excuses herself and goes somewhere else to wait it out. She often gets uncomfortable when people touch her or stare at her too intensely.

Leala was so annoyed by the dyslexia that she practiced and practiced until she got over the "dyslexia." Well, not exactly got over it but she made it easier for herself to read normal English or at least, it's a lot easier for her to read English than it is for other half-bloods. She's patient, but even her patience has a limit. When angry, she refuses to speak and just glares and keeps to herself until she cools off. She hates being mean though, and she finds it hard to be rude to people though sometimes she's a bit rude without knowing it. Her mind is easily changed if she thinks that it is being changed to something smarter to be changed to. Leala would probably be seen as the mothering type and she is often at the infirmary helping the Apollo kids or cheering people up. She's also graceful and rarely falls or loses her balance.

Pets? None.

I use a Silver longbow with a pale pink amaranth on it.

Talents?
- Beautiful singer ( Muses talent )
- Can read English better than other half-bloods
- Can drive

What else, what else... Leala is close friends with Melinda Larkin. Year-rounder.

Yo, I'm Felix Haywood

I am Seventeen, and I was born on April 7th

Last time I checked, I was a Male

I've been in camp for Four years.

Ever heard of my mother? She's Demeter, Goddess of Harvest and Agriculture.

My father's name is George Haywood

What do I look like? Being 6'3", rather muscly, and having a very visible, rather intricate tattoo on his entire upper arm, Felix has a bit of a tough guy look about him. He has kind of spiky blue-black hair that never seems to listen to him and adorable chocolate brown eyes with lighter brown specks that are always smiling. He tries his hardest to remain either neutral or amused looking for other people's sake, because c'mon who wouldn't have nightmares for the rest of their lives if they ever saw a guy who looks like he's pure muscle towering above them and looking like he wants to either slaughter them or make them have a very messy, painful death. He looks surprisingly good in an apron.

You want an entire autobiography, kid? A bit rough and tough, Felix was born and raised in a small town in the countryside. He grew up with his dad, who had played college football and had a freaky fetish with plants, and because his dad had played, he played football and he turned out to be quite good at it too. He opts for just standing there instead of speech and although he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but he does have a brain and most of the time he knows how to use it. Most people think that he's incredibly durable and incredibly dense and he often puts on a clueless act to find out the truth about people and their personalities.

He is very loyal to friends and also very stubborn. He will not budge from what he believes in and although it's a little infuriating it can also be very admirable. He has amazing endurance and stamina but he often pushes himself to his limit and he has to deal with the consequences. He is mostly even-tempered but once in a while he's in a sour mood and he goes around and lets everyone know this and most of the time he won't go and clean up his messes. He is capable of becoming to most cruel and cold and mean and quiet person you'll ever encounter if you manage to really tick him off and he will act this way with everyone and soon everyone will be really ticked off at you. He's rather impatient though and he is very unwilling to believe the worst about people. Even though he is a brawny seemingly unbreakable guy, he has a soft spot for proper ladies and plants. Once you get to know him, you know that he's a softie at heart though you'd have to be pretty special to be able to see that little fluffy and teddy-bear like part of him. He's also freakishly strong.

Pets? None.

I use a Celestial bronze two-handed great sword with vines and leaves carved into the bottom of the blade, it has a name but he's never said it.

Talents?
- Chlorokinesis ( Demeter talent )
- Able to make plants grow out of anything ( Demeter talent )
- Good cook ( Demeter talent )
- Fast runner
- Good at football
- Can drive

How much do you want to know? His fatal flaw is the same as someone everyone should be familiar with, it is... Personal loyalty. He has a deep voice that's rather pleasing to listen to. Year-rounder (he gets permission from Chiron and occasionally goes home for a bit).

The name is Melinda Larkin, don't expect me to repeat it if you didn't catch it.

I am Sixteen, born on December 16th

You dare question the fact that I am Female

I've been in camp for Nine years.

I'm sure you've heard of my mother, her name is Aphrodite, Goddess of Love and Beauty.

Somehow, my father caught my mother's attention. His name is Chris Larkin

You have eyes, you should learn to use them. 5'5" and having a slender figure, Melinda's striking icy blue eyes - which are always wary and guarded - are framed by thick and long lashes. Her dark brown hair is straight but slightly wavy in places and ends a few inches below her shoulders and is always in a half updo with hairpins holding back her rather long bangs. Having a rather large amount of hair, she has several gray/white hairs. She thinks it's strange because first her hair is dark brown then white or gray and then brown again. Her eyebrows are perfectly shaped in slight arches. Cheekbones to die for, and a completely flawless complexion other than a thin, pink scar on her waist, left arm, and calf. Her nails are always painted (usually in peach or pinks) and she's always wearing a pair of gorgeous silver earrings her mother gave her to help her concentrate when trying to perform love magic. She's beautiful for sure, but is her personality just as fair as her appearance?

My past? None of your business. However, I will tell you what kind of person my past has made me. Melinda is not a particularly warm person. She doesn't truly trust anyone and she gets jealous easily, which makes her even colder than before. Cold and calculating. Sardonic and biting. Unfriendly and independent. Also, she doesn't flirt as much as the average child of Aphrodite. But she doesn't seem to be scared of anything. Truth be told, she's pretty self-conscious but she's getting more and more comfortable in her body. She laughs at her mistakes, but she doesn't laugh at other's. Although she has a sense of humour she isn't amused by others' obvious attempts to be funny so she mostly doesn't laugh when others are laughing. She has a firm belief that everyone is the same, and for the most part it's true. She prefers being alone rather than being with others.

She has a strong sense of right and wrong. Melinda would be strong and brave and defend people who couldn't defend their selves. She is confident and daring, courageous and dashing, intelligent and even charming at times. She never asks for help, because she rarely needs it, and she usually has a cool temper unless you try to order her around or offend her. She enjoys doing things herself. However, she will willingly help other people and she often does not admit when she's in pain or inconvenienced because she doesn't want to be a burden to others or even bother them. Because of this she often finds herself in situations she doesn't want to be in. Melinda's always happier or just in a better mood when the weather is cold or stormy, and she gets excited over specific things. She's also unwilling to admit that others are better at things than she is. Patient but persistent, unless she finds it unwise to be persistent. Doesn't really understand other people very well.

Pets? None, she doesn't get attached to anything.

I use a Celestial bronze sword named "Savage" with things engraved in the bottom of the blade, and a steel wristband with carvings which expands into a shield when you tap the center.

I have a few talents,
- Minor degree of love magic ( Aphrodite talent )
- Sees through lies and frauds easily
- Black belt in Taewondo
- Can drive

My my, aren't you curious. She enjoys tragic love stories just like her mother but she also likes happy endings. Melinda loves all things pretty and she admits that she's a bit of a perfectionist most of the time, but sometimes she just wants to get things done. Secretly, she wants to be a superhero, which is why she learned Taekwondo. Year-rounder.

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 61 times in total
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters (Lock please)   Crispy Bacon's Characters (Lock please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:55 am

~ Nice. I'm really liking the layout too! ~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters (Lock please)   Crispy Bacon's Characters (Lock please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:10 pm

Really nice characters, and like Miserable said, the layout is great. Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters (Lock please)   Crispy Bacon's Characters (Lock please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:31 pm

Cool characters! They are very well thought out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters (Lock please)   Crispy Bacon's Characters (Lock please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:11 pm

Thanks guys. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters (Lock please)   Crispy Bacon's Characters (Lock please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crispy Bacon's Characters (Lock please)
Page 1 of 1