Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Pitch Black Lock Out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Pitch Black Lock Out Empty
PostSubject: Pitch Black Lock Out   Pitch Black Lock Out I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:47 pm

Caleb Furrow
Son of Athena

We are all living the same way, the same way
We are escaping the same way, the same way
Circling, ooh
We are a part of the same play, the same play
We think we're making our own way, our own way
Circling, ooh

I guess it was a month ago I left to go see my dad's grave. I drachma in the mortal world is worth about four hundred bucks in gold. I ended up running into my step sister, who wasn't scared of me. I spent more time down there then I thought. I came back to camp and this had begun. I ran to cabin six for help but Faye Directed us here. It was about midnight and everything was dark. Camp was never like this. I could barely see to get over to the Ares cabin, but once I did so I heard noises. Moans and other noises. I began knocking on the door vigorously to be let in. I was still unarmed and I had no clue what was out there. "Faye sent me here! What's going on?" the noises increased and I could still only see my hand in front of my face. "Someone let me in! There's something out here" I knew it was more then one something, it was a bunch of something, and they weren't good things. Faye's not told me that "and if this is the last of my writing you see, I love you". Faye would tell us that unless it was really life or death. I could here the creatures just feet behind me. Now I had nowhere to go. "Guys there's something out here let me in! I scream my knocking becoming more frantic. There was now only about a yard between whatever it was and me. "Faye let me in!

Round and round
I won’t run away this time
Till you show me what this life is for
Round and round
I’m not gonna let you change my mind
Till you show me what this life is for
Back to top Go down

Pitch Black Lock Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: