Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

[Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters Empty
PostSubject: [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters   [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:32 pm

what are you trying to do?
control me? me?
you will never be able to control me
even I can't control me
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Envy
llD O N ' TllllT R YllllT H A TllllO NllllM Ell

e v e l y n ... s i e r r a ... y a t e s

age & birthday
Sixteen years of age, born on April 24th

camp-related information
Evelyn's home has been Camp Half-Blood for a grand total of five years. She stays at camp all year round.

god parent
Hephaestus, Greek god of the forge and fire; Smith of the gods

claim history
Evelyn was claimed on her third afternoon at camp.

mortal family
Evelyn has a rather large family. First and foremost, there's her mother, Nancy Yates (né Devereaux), an energetic and slightly childish woman who helped develop Evelyn's more feminine side. Nancy and Evelyn were always the best of friends even with their contrasting personalities. There was also Tyler Yates, a stern but caring man who turned oddly playful and happy when he was around Evelyn and her mother.

She has dozens of cousins, aunts, and uncles. She also has one mortal half-brother by the name of Chris and three step-siblings named Lily, Mike, and Lynn. Evelyn never really interacted particularly much with her siblings - other than Mike.

history
Ms. Nancy Devereaux became Mrs. Nancy Yates on a June 18th when Evelyn was 8 years old. Their family life was a happy one and Evelyn grew up with only a few encounters with monsters. One of her step-siblings, Mike, and Evelyn got along particularly well. They both had ADHD and dyslexia and that gave them mutual understanding or something. When one was weak in something, the other would help them out, they formed some sort of partnership.

Naturally, they found out that they were demigods at the same time. Nancy and Tyler already knew, of course, both of them having had a fling with a god was one of things that made them relate more strongly. Mike and Evelyn went to Camp Half-Blood and she was claimed by Hephaestus at the same time that he was claimed by Aphrodite - something that Evelyn laughed her head off at, much to the chagrin of Mike. She has always been a happy person, always content with what she had. She loved her mortal family and she quickly learned to love her half-divine family.

appearance
Evelyn stands at 5'4" with high cheekbones, a light tan, and an athletic, average build. She's never been one for dieting or extreme exercise to lose weight and such, she was perfectly happy with not having a way-too-slim figure, tiny little waist, or impossibly long legs. She has blazing and clear blue eyes as well as straight dark brown hair that comes to an end a few inches below her shoulders. Evelyn has obtained several scars from working in the forges and from being out there in the battlefield.

personality
A sassy, saucy and audacious teenager who values strength and independence greatly. Evelyn can be rather sharp at times and a little too quick to judge, but she has a compassionate streak and there is nothing more awe-inducing than hearing her sharp but silvery voice take on a more gentle and soft tone. While not exactly reckless, Evelyn often acts on her guts rather than her mind. She could be called courageous, fearless, brave, or just plain dumb - who knows why she does the things that she does or what goes on in her head. The gods know that she's capable of being pretty brainless at times.

Evelyn is quite spontaneous but she will stick with the things that she starts from start to finish. She can be cooperative and she has an unbending faith in life, others, and herself. She is also forgiving and she doesn't hold grudges, at least not for very long. You might irritate her or anger her, but Evelyn isn't stupid when it comes to things like that, she knows that it's better to let go than to hold onto a silly little grudge when forgiving the person could just make everything alright again.

However, she is a little indecisive and she doesn't always make the best choices. Evelyn finds it pretty difficult to admit that she was ever wrong with anything, although she often is wrong with many things. Lazy for the most part (although she is capable of being a hard-worker when she feels like it), Evelyn puts off doing things until the very last moment, a bad habit that she really should change. Evelyn is prone to getting jealous of others and she is also a little pessimistic at times as well as unwilling when it comes to many things.

She may also come across as a little rude and a bit too blunt. Also a bit unrestrained and insensitive, she often acts without thinking about the effects her actions might have on others, just thinking about herself.

fatal flaw
A tendency to make bad decisions and an unwillingness to act properly when it comes to many things.

pets
None.

weapons
A simple celestial bronze sword and a shield.

talents
Like other children of Hephaestus, Evelyn has a talent for metalworking and smithing. She also has a knack for glassblowing - one of her favourite hobbies.

other
Evelyn has some sort of weird obsession with ancient weaponry.

Tell me where our time went
And if it was time well spent
Just don't let me fall asleep
Feeling empty again

Cause I fear I might break
and I fear I can't take it
Tonight I'll lie awake feeling empty

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters   [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:33 pm

don't even give me that look
I did not do anything to hurt you
this is your fault and only your fault
so don't go pointing that finger at me

Paperthin Hymn
llA N DllllT H E NllllT H E YllllA L LllllF A L LllllD O W Nll

a c e ... a s h f i e l d

age & birthday
Eighteen years old, born on the 5th of January.

camp-related information
A year-rounder who has spent five years at Camp Half-Blood. He spent only summers during his first three years and began to attend all year round when he turned sixteen.

god parent
Hades, Greek god of the dead; Lord of the Underworld

claim history
Ace wasn't claimed until the sixth day on the second week of his fifth month at camp - but he had already grown to despise his father by then.

mortal family
Lina Ashfield, a famous singer and actress who was always a little too busy when the time came for her to care for her son. Due to this fact, Ace mainly grew up with his mellow and even-tempered step-father Jack, his step-sister Lacy, his friendly aunt Morgan and his female cousins Lydia, Violet, and Melanie. However, Ace and his mother remain relatively close for two people who don't spend very much time together. Ace has always called Jack his father, and he always will. When it comes to addressing or speaking of his actual father, Ace simply refers to him as Hades, nothing more, nothing less.

history
Raised mainly around girls, it's a shocker Ace isn't the effeminate shoe-enthusiast that his female family members were likely to mold him into. Ace and his cousins did pretty much everything together, and when he came out of the girl-world that his family had constructed around him and his step-father, he had a knowledge of the feminine world that other males would kill for. He had information that would aid him greatly when it came to finding a girlfriend (not that he ever really had much interest in relationships anyways). He knew the times that he should pick up tubs of ice cream at the store, when he should just run, duck, and cover, what types of things he should ignore, and certain things about girls that he never would have guessed by himself.

Slowly but surely, Ace began to resent his biological father. He would have also resented his mother if he didn't know that she really did make an effort to be with him. Her schedule was just too busy most of the time. When her schedule did clear up or when she asked for some time off, however, she made sure to spend it with her family rather than friends, which probably would have been more useful. His father, on the other hand, was something completely different. No effort at all to show Ace that he cared. No gifts to speak for themselves, nothing that would tell him, "Can't chat with you every now and then, but that's because I've got ruling to do, plotting to do, lives to ruin, you know the deal. Oh yeah, still care about you though, son. Don't die because I would get upset."

It didn't help that he also took his damn time claiming Ace. Four and half months in the crowded Hermes cabin, feeling completely worthless because no god would claim him. Ace now holds onto this deep, hateful resentment for his godly parent.

appearance
Ace is 6'3" and has a more muscled, toned build (although he was quite scrawny when he got to camp). He has jet black hair that is kept in a slightly messy, short cut and doesn't bother him as well as penetrating gunmetal grey eyes that look a little on the stern and cold side. Ace's skin is lightly tanned and on his arm is a medium-sized black tattoo of a complex design. Oddly enough, Ace has amazing posture for the most part, although he will slump when he's dead-tired or when he forgets to maintain it. He also has prominent and broad cheekbones and a chiseled jawline. Although Ace doesn't really smile often, he's been told that his smile is one of his best qualities.

personality
Ace Ashfield is not the most social or friendly person in Camp Half-Blood, that's for sure. He can be quite cold and sarcastic, and a bit too impulsive for his own good, though he may blame that on the ADHD. Hostile and sardonic towards others, Ace doesn't exactly have oodles of friends. He's rather organized and intelligent, but slightly obsessive when it comes to organization, though he isn't aware of this. After being teased (or anything of that sort) he's often be more insulting and his vocabulary will expand quite a bit - with defamation. Generally, he knows a rather impressive amount of curses.

Peace and quiet is something that Ace greatly enjoys and he will muster his greatest death-glare for anyone who dares interrupt it. His very best death glare. And he's a son of Hades. Do the math. If you haven't already guessed, he's more of a loner and he's really independent. The only thing Ace has ever been a real natural at is killing, guess it comes from being son of the lord of the Underworld. Sports aren't really his cup of tea, and he's never been an artistic soul, although something he is very much of is a creature of habit.

Ace is also courageous and pretty much fearless. Even though most demigods are rebellious, Ace prefers to stick by the rules and he rarely breaks them unless he deems it absolutely necessary - nothing less. He can be quite rude and mean as well, depends on his mood really. Pleasant one moment, ripping out your throat the next. Ace's emotions are not something to be played with. Also, peer pressure will not work on him, he has an insanely strong sense of right and wrong, and he prefers not to listen to other people and to just listen to himself. He really hates it when people try to force him to do anything. Despite this fact, Ace has poor judgment at times.

To some others, he may come across as grumpy and gruff - he is. He's also guarded, distant, and stubborn. But Ace is also capable of being one of the most understanding, thoughtful, nice guys ever if you persuaded him to give you a chance. He may seem a little unfriendly at first, but eventually, he'll become someone you can talk to, someone who will listen to you, and who will be there for you when you need him. Ace is a sturdy and stable guy, if you need him to be there, he will be there - no doubt about it.

fatal flaw
He holds grudges, grudges that would have ultimately benefited him if he had just let them go. Accompanied with his strong unwillingness to forgive others, Ace may someday make a decision regarding one of his grudges that may make the difference between life and death for him.

pets
None

weapons
A special celestial bronze sword named Afterglow, the handle has a crystal of darker colour embedded into it and only when it catches light during twilight does it shimmer with different hues. There's a specific reason why Ace doesn't use a stygian iron weapon.

talents
Ace is horrible at necromancy, his skill with the powers related to his godly parent are much weaker than that of many of his siblings. However, he has the potential for excellent swordsmanship - but he hasn't tapped in to the greatness of it just yet.

other
Ace enjoys his mid-day naps immensely, and he can often be spotted taking them all about camp.

Make his fight
On the hill in the early day
Constant chill deep inside

Shouting gun
On they run
Through the endless grey

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Sun May 08, 2011 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters   [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:56 am

don't ask me who I am
if you do, you can't expect an answer
because if you can't figure it out
how can you expect me to know?

Everlong
llA L LllllH A I LllllT H EllllK I N Gll

f l e t c h e r ... e m e r s o n

age & birthday
Seventeen years old, born on July 3rd

camp-related information
A year-rounder whose home has been Camp Half-Blood for five years.

god parent
Hermes, Greek god of thievery and travel; Messenger of the gods

claim history
Fletcher was claimed by his godly parent on his fifth day at camp.

mortal family
Courtney Emerson, Fletcher's mother (who he affectionately calls "Ma"), an artist who is more of a tough-love but still warm person. Fletcher and his mother have always been close but he often worries her more than not - the term "starving artist" hold truth. Fletcher has no other family, it's just his mother and him. His mother never speaks of her parents so he assumes that his grandparents and her don't have a peachy relationship.

history
A pretty normal past, to be honest. Shortly after turning twelve years old, Fletcher found himself getting caught in the strangest situations that he a twelve-year-old boy really didn't want to have to deal with. Getting caught in detention with teachers he feared for things he didn't do, almost dying when a stranger raced by and pushed him off a bridge, his near-death experiences were countless. When he finally came much to close to his end for comfort, Fletcher's mother got on a train with him and delivered him to Camp Half-Blood.

After his third year at camp, he began to enter non-serious relationships with girl after girl, but he's never really liked any of them. They were just substitutes that weren't even half as good as the original. Yes, that's right, there was an original. However, Fletcher never talks about her. When asked about his past, he will mainly talk about his mother and life back home in Atlantic City.

Fletcher was once a sweet and quiet but honest boy who regarded the world around him with wide, innocent eyes. Cordelia was a soft-spoken and nice daughter of Aphrodite and he fell for her hard. Cordelia ended up choosing another guy over him though. Not one for feeling sorry for himself, he moved on, he started to date girl after girl. It's as simple as that.

physical appearance
He stands at the height of about 6'1" and his lean, lightly muscled build is convenient for a fighter more focused on agility - like himself. Choppy dark brown hair short and cut to be attractive and convenient at the same time, his mossy green eyes seem earnest at first glance but on further observation, are exactly the opposite. He also has a strong, well-defined jaw and tanned skin. He tends to dress in a pretty lax way, camp t-shirt, jeans, sneakers, that's pretty much it.

Fletcher's rugged good looks and chiseled features tend to get him in pretty nicely with the ladies, something that's actually really darn sweet for a notorious player. Surprisingly, he doesn't put much effort into his appearance. Through the years, he's learned that women actually like the I-look-like-I-just-got-out-of-bed-but-I'm-still-scorching-hot look.

personality
Once you know things from Fletcher Emerson's point of view, life as you know it will never be the same. He's a wild and rowdy guy who loves to tick people off and to sweet-talk the fine females of his species. He stands up for what he believes in and he believes in living life to the fullest. Although he's rebellious, he's actually got some morals. If you confront him about some inappropriate behaviour of his, he will have the decency to feel ashamed.

That is, if you're right. If he feels that you're incorrect in a particular case, he will fight and argue with you until either one of you dies. He's stubborn like that. First impressions are a pretty big thing for him, if you make a poor impression on him the first time you meet, he won't care whether you were in a bad mood or if he caught you at a suckish time, he will judge you based on that one little meeting. Otherwise, he's pretty friendly. For someone who has lots of experience crushing girls' hearts, he's actually, overall, a decent guy.

Well, if you overlook the I-break-hearts-like-I-drink-water thing he has going on, because that's just not cool.

Fletcher is deceitful person who's capable of being quite manipulative when it comes down to what he thinks he's got to do. Lies pass his lips with considerable ease. He also likes to make excuses, ones that he often gets away with. "I wasn't with a chick, Mr. D made me do some laps because I tried to steal something from the Big House. And here I thought being a child of Hermes automatically made me this great, legendary thief." He considers himself a master of lies, and he will admit this to select people. People that he trusts, and believe me, trust is not easily earned from Fletcher. Unsurprisingly, him being the trickster he is makes him more wary of others.

He's definitely not aloof, but he's inconsiderate, and that's worse according to many people. He often blames others when he is at fault and he does what's convenient without sparing a thought about other people. He's selfish like that. Fletcher would never openly act this way, however. Subtle actions, unnoticed, he just slips through your fingers when you think you've got him cornered. Although he would never admit this, he really hates himself some times. Most of the time.

fatal flaw
Fletcher lies easily, much too easily. Once a person realizes how much he may have lied to them, they may turn into some sort of malicious, unmerciful person who will dole out his death. That is not his main fatal flaw, however. Fletcher's primary fatal flaw is his tendency to do what is convenient rather than doing the thing that's necessary. Someday, he will make a final wrong decision and it will make all the difference.

pets
Does he seem like a pet person?

talents
Like most other children of Hermes, Fletcher's a talented thief, though he does get caught sometimes. He's also pretty skilled at sports, and he is honing his ability to lie to and manipulate others.

weapons
Fletcher uses standard celestial bronze swords, when one breaks he moves onto the other. They're nothing special, he forms no attachment to them.

other
Fletcher prefers to go for easy women. If you don't want to date him, he won't pursue you. One shot with Fletcher, that's all you get. If you reject him that one time, he will not return.

I have a problem that I cannot explain
I have no reason why it should have been so plain
Have no questions but I sure have excuse
I lack the reason why I should be so confused

I know, how I feel when I'm around you
I don't know, how I feel when I'm around you
Around you

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Sun May 08, 2011 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters   [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:34 pm

Oh Crispy, how I love these creations of yours 8D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters   [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:55 pm

Oh Moo, how I love this compliment of yours! xD

Thank you kindly, darlin'! ;]
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters   [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:50 pm

I know an Evelyn, a Sierra, and a girl with the last name of Yates.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters   [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:00 pm

GOD i love those little things you put up at the top.... amazing characters
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters   [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Music wrote:
I know an Evelyn, a Sierra, and a girl with the last name of Yates.

Wow, that's pretty cool. xD

@LST: o // u // o Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters   [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Oh my word, Crispy. You never cease to amaze me. These characters are great! You've inspired me. *Runs off with a plan*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters   [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:29 pm

Aww, thanks Nico! xD <3
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters   [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:21 am

You Brought her back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters   [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:10 am

I sure did! I'm hoping I won't lose interest in her again. xD
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters   [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:11 am

Woot, wasn't she your first charrie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters   [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:12 am

Yeah, she was. I thought she was getting kind of drab though and I wasn't roleplaying her very much so she became inactive. xD
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters   [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:37 am

People talking ----, but no-one ever bothers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters   [Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Revamped] Crispy Bacon's Characters
Page 1 of 1