Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Happy Birthday to Crispy! (Crispy, I'm going to have to ask you to not to go on this untill your birthday, sorry!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yolonda

Yolonda

Location : In the sky. Yeah, that's right, SKY. Did I mention I have WINGS?

Happy Birthday to Crispy! (Crispy, I'm going to have to ask you to not to go on this untill your birthday, sorry!) Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday to Crispy! (Crispy, I'm going to have to ask you to not to go on this untill your birthday, sorry!)   Happy Birthday to Crispy! (Crispy, I'm going to have to ask you to not to go on this untill your birthday, sorry!) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:28 pm

okay, I'm going to need you to help me make a birthday party for Crispy! She's going to be 13, so let's makeit the best birthday she's had! ( Untill she turns 16, that is!) I'm going to find something to give her, and I need you to plan a party.

Happy Birthday to Crispy! (Crispy, I'm going to have to ask you to not to go on this untill your birthday, sorry!) Birthday-present

Happy Birthday to Crispy! (Crispy, I'm going to have to ask you to not to go on this untill your birthday, sorry!) K0940418

There's going to be more, but this is all I can get at the moment!
Back to top Go down
Yolonda

Yolonda

Location : In the sky. Yeah, that's right, SKY. Did I mention I have WINGS?

Happy Birthday to Crispy! (Crispy, I'm going to have to ask you to not to go on this untill your birthday, sorry!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Crispy! (Crispy, I'm going to have to ask you to not to go on this untill your birthday, sorry!)   Happy Birthday to Crispy! (Crispy, I'm going to have to ask you to not to go on this untill your birthday, sorry!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:14 pm

I found a cute gift! And by the way, her birthday is today!

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to Crispy! (Crispy, I'm going to have to ask you to not to go on this untill your birthday, sorry!)
Page 1 of 1