Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Happy Birthday Bre Bre!!

Go down 
+5
Kol Mikaelson
Prince Hawk
Ninja Poet
Nico
Pip
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Happy Birthday Bre Bre!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Bre Bre!!   Happy Birthday Bre Bre!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:23 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Bre Bre, your an AWSOME mod, and a great friend. Let's be glad that you're here on CHB, and hope you stay for another year!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Bre Bre!!   Happy Birthday Bre Bre!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:44 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you so much!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Bre Bre!!   Happy Birthday Bre Bre!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:03 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRE!

Happy Birthday Bre Bre!! Birthday

Happy Birthday Bre Bre!! Tumblr_lu27ihT3oT1qevrre

Happy Birthday Bre Bre!! Rawr

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY! ! !

-- Ninja ;
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Bre Bre!!   Happy Birthday Bre Bre!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:07 pm

Happy Birthday Bre, hope you have a great day.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Bre Bre!!   Happy Birthday Bre Bre!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:08 pm

Happy Birthday Bre Bre!! Happy-birthday

EAT LOTS OF YUMMY CAKEY
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Bre Bre!!   Happy Birthday Bre Bre!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:08 pm

HAPPY DAY OF BIRTHING, BRE BRE. STUFF YOURSELF FULL OF CAKE OR THE TRADITIONAL FOOD YOU ENJOY MOST ON THIS SPECIAL OCCASION AND GET CRAZY(BUT NO TOO CRAZY.) YA!

Happy Birthday Bre Bre!! Tumblr_lm303uN5mk1qii6tmo1_400
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Bre Bre!!   Happy Birthday Bre Bre!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:11 pm

HAPPY BIRFDAY BRE BRE. MAY YOUR LIFE TRAVEL AROUND THE SUN, AND LETS CELEBRATE THAT YOU DIDN'T DIE YET!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Bre Bre!!   Happy Birthday Bre Bre!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:39 pm

Thank you so much for your birthday wishes, everyone! I couldn't have asked for a better present. (:
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Bre Bre!!   Happy Birthday Bre Bre!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:23 am

And what is a party without your sister? D8 Dude, don't forget about my simple greeting!

Darling Bre Bre

Wow. A whole year passed already? WTH? I know you're probably expecting some sort of funky dance from meh(Don't worry, a gif is sure to come one your way once I get on my laptop-which btw is with mom so I can't come on regularly-*breathes*). I mean, what's life without me? one hell of a party? I don't really know where I'm on right now since I did get a bit off track on the message. For all you know what I said was just "Blah-ba-dum-tsss." And for all I know I'm ranting off corned tuna. Anyways, I'm happy that you're already 14- now we're truly the same age- and I hope you had fun on your birthday! May the sun still shine brightly on your life and may you stay strong. It's going to be one hell of a joy ride through your being and all I have to say is buckle up, and stay strong. You heard me, stay strong Golden Eagle. And may the odds be ever in your favor!

xoxo- love sincerely WISHING MY BEST TO OUR NEXT WORLD DOMINATING CHANGING WAYS.
Banana
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Bre Bre!!   Happy Birthday Bre Bre!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:26 am

Thank you, sister o' mine! xD I appreciate it greatly.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Bre Bre!!   Happy Birthday Bre Bre!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:13 am

Psssst! Evanescence's comming to my Country!!!!! (Clearly begging for my parents to let me go..) Only problem is, one, it's about a thousand miles away by air and that's two days after Prom night. Schedule's too tight. >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Bre Bre!!   Happy Birthday Bre Bre!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Bre Bre!!
Page 1 of 1