Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Today, I'm going to go Leonardo Di Vinci all over this place // With Crispy Bacon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

Today, I'm going to go Leonardo Di Vinci all over this place // With Crispy Bacon Empty
PostSubject: Today, I'm going to go Leonardo Di Vinci all over this place // With Crispy Bacon   Today, I'm going to go Leonardo Di Vinci all over this place // With Crispy Bacon I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:18 pm

Jacabo had one of those days, those days where he can't think of anything to do.
That typical sort of day where you are so bored you would jump into a volcano and swim in it until your body burns into a crisp. That kind of day where you'd want to take your mom to a spa day because you have nothing to do. Or maybe it was that kind of day where honey becomes stale to the tastes of Winnie The Pooh Bear that he decides to go to rehab with Tigger. Who knows what's wrong with Tigger?

And Jay went on and on with the badly constructed analogies in his head, right up until he went up to the Arts and Crafts shack for who knows what for? He doesn't, he can't even think straight in a boring kind of day such as this.
"Whatever." He steps into the shack, and takes a deep breath at the chemicals the paints would give off.
There were a couple of Morpheus kids, painting trippy, psychedelic abstracts while the Iris kids observed in interest. Jay swore he saw Colonel Sanders riding on a gigantic chicken through a field of chicken nugget flowers until it turned back into globs of paint.
Now the art dorks got him tripping.
He decides it's best to step back and do something artsy in the meanwhile. He goes over to the counters and finds kneaded clay on the side.
He grabs a chunk of it and sits down to try to create something with this chunk of clay.
"Okay, so... I'm going to turn you into a piece of work. Got that?"

Last edited by panoramic on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

Today, I'm going to go Leonardo Di Vinci all over this place // With Crispy Bacon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today, I'm going to go Leonardo Di Vinci all over this place // With Crispy Bacon   Today, I'm going to go Leonardo Di Vinci all over this place // With Crispy Bacon I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:56 pm

zander west son of apollo
Zander was just walking by the arts and crafts shack, not planning on going in, when he glanced through the window and saw a certain ginger sitting inside. Even though Jacabo's back was turned, it was hard to mistake him for someone else, considering the combination of the colour of his hair and his physique. Zander grinned mischievously and slipped inside the shack, quietly creeping up on the younger boy. Despite the fact that Jacabo was usually a good few inches taller than Zander, he was sitting and Zander was standing, which gave him enough of a height advantage to wrap his arms around his buddy's head and give him a nice, friendly noogie.

He backed away quickly in case Jacabo tried to get in a swing and plopped his butt down on a stool a safe distance away. "Hey Jay," Zander greeted with a wry grin. "Are you going to be an artisan now?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at the block of clay that Jacabo looked like he was wrestling with. He made the mistake of turning his head and was momentarily mesmerized by the hypnotic piece of artwork the Morpheus kids were working on before snapping out of it and shaking his head thoroughly. "Thanks for the warning, bro. Okay, just gonna keep my eyes down now."
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: Today, I'm going to go Leonardo Di Vinci all over this place // With Crispy Bacon   Today, I'm going to go Leonardo Di Vinci all over this place // With Crispy Bacon I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:34 pm

Jacabo was surprisingly hard at work, sculpting and squishing hard on the clay like a child with fresh new Play-Doh from the container.
Maybe he should try sucking up to his dad and sculpting his oh-so godly features of immortality with this lob of clay. After all, he has probably eaten a good portion of his dinner, so might as well make a statue dedicated to him; like the good, holy son he is.

He was in the groove, in the 'zone' they would say. He was already rocking at this, sculpting his father some eyes and and a strong jaw line that would make the ladies swoon.
Making art is a very relaxing activity to do, and it was probably something he put more time and effort on in class. His gym and art marks were remarkably higher then the rest of his grades (which was a 40% average).

Then suddenly, his train of thought was interrupted by a hard fist grating onto the surface of his head. The sudden sensation made him jump up, quickly turning over to look at the perpetrator - hard in the eyes as well.
It was Zander, and the asshole just happened to take this chance to noogie the crap out of his head and annoy the crap out of him.
"Oh hey you stupid dork, do that again and I'm going to noogie the ground with your face" Jacabo turns hostile to anyone who gives him a sudden surprise like that, although he didn't meant that. Zander is a pretty cool guy.

He looked as Zander was suddenly mesmerized by the trippy LSD influenced pieces the Dream Dorks were painting.
"I swear I saw Colonel Sanders riding on a giant chicken. You know you haven't seen art until you've seen... that." He shudders.

Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Today, I'm going to go Leonardo Di Vinci all over this place // With Crispy Bacon   Today, I'm going to go Leonardo Di Vinci all over this place // With Crispy Bacon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:29 pm

zander west son of apollo
Zander snorted at Jacabo's reply to the noogie and held up both his hands in surrender under the other boy's death stare. "Mercy, Redman! You wouldn't ruin this face, would you?" He asked with a gammy smile. "I swear I'll never do it again," He laughed. "Just couldn't resist doing it this time. Your head it usually all the way up there, you know?" He overdramatically stretched his arm arm as far above his head as he could. He dropped the arm shortly after and then snuck a careful look at the painting before quickly returning his eyes to Jacabo.

"I don't know what I saw," Zander said with a shudder. "And I'm certainly not looking at that thing directly again. I'm convinced that if you look at enough, horrible things will happen." He shook his head to get the memory of the painting off of his mind. He couldn't help but imagine various scenarios where kooky entirely unlikely things happened to people who looked at the painting. "Pretty sure everyone sees something different though." He said before catching a proper look of Jacabo's clay sculpture.

Leaning forward, he grinned. "Hey, that's pretty good." He squinted at Jacabo and resisted the urge to give him another noogie. He knew that should definitely not try to give him a noogie ever again, but he couldn't help but want to sometimes. "You didn't tell me you were good at arty stuff. We could have gone on cave painting escapades together." He said almost accusingly.
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: Today, I'm going to go Leonardo Di Vinci all over this place // With Crispy Bacon   Today, I'm going to go Leonardo Di Vinci all over this place // With Crispy Bacon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:33 am

Jacabo scoffed at Zander as he dramatically plead for mercy. "I have terms and conditions, if I feel the need to smite thy face then I shall do so... with no mercy!" He stood up, with his height over towering the other boy and he squinted down at him, giving him the 'I've got my eye on you' gesture while proceeding to collect more clay for his sculpture.

He looked around counters and tables for pieces of clay until he found a supply of newly bought, untouched clay in a box tucked in one of the shelves. What a convenience this was for him! Now he doesn't have to loot around the place for discarded pieces of clay.

Jacabo slammed the box of clay right by his sculpture and went back into his tiny art zone once again.
He chuckled at Zander's compliment. "Art is like an underrated level of baddassery. I mean if you had the skills, people just bow down and praise you for drawing a stupid flower."
He continued on to make more details of his father, and he ended up with something that looked like a miserable middle aged man with a curly do and unshaven features.
"Eh, close enough."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today, I'm going to go Leonardo Di Vinci all over this place // With Crispy Bacon   Today, I'm going to go Leonardo Di Vinci all over this place // With Crispy Bacon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today, I'm going to go Leonardo Di Vinci all over this place // With Crispy Bacon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: