Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A little wandering, and a little wondering [ lehane ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A little wandering, and a little wondering [ lehane ] Empty
PostSubject: A little wandering, and a little wondering [ lehane ]   A little wandering, and a little wondering [ lehane ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:40 pm

A little wandering, and a little wondering [ lehane ] Tyler_11
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"There's more to life than you think."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You, with your voice like NAILS on a chalkboard,
Calling me out when I'm WOUNDED,
You picking on the WEAKER man.
-------------------------------

Tyler walked with her thumbs hooked on her pockets, trying to be calm. SHe was outside of camp. Sure, it was only a little outside of camp, still in some woods, but it was a step for her, especially since she wasn't a fighter. SO she walked to light, airy steps like a fawn, cautious and ready to run if anything happened.

Her mind drifted as she tucked a piece of red hair behind her ear. Would she feel this on-edge when she went for her audition? She hoped not. A tense dancer was a bad dancer.

Her head snapped to the right side of her when she heard a noise, grey eyes wide. She didn't know what is was, but she was frozen in place. A part of her mind told her to run, and another said to stay, in case it was just another person. So she stayed there on that spot.

Someday I'll be big enough so you can't HIT me,
And all you're EVER gonna be is mean,
Why you gotta be so MEAN?
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55885209
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: A little wandering, and a little wondering [ lehane ]   A little wandering, and a little wondering [ lehane ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:56 pm

A little wandering, and a little wondering [ lehane ] 8a7137be8dc1984a7431cc7db0ee7d57de51a31d

A little wandering, and a little wondering [ lehane ] Charlie

Slowly, I walked though the thick trees and bushes. There was at the very least one hell-hound left, and if I could find that, well yay to me. Silently, I pushed a small piece of may hair back that had fallen from the messy bun on the top of my head. As for my bandanna, I smoothed it with the palm of my hand, and smiled.
My pants were midnight black, spattered with red white and blue paint. Huh. The colors of America, I noticed. Not like I was painting anything about America. I was just kinda the paint onto the canvas for my latest picture. It looked kinda bloopy, but still artistic.

A small flower seemed to appear from the dark, and I crouched, picking it from the moss covered ground. A bluebell.

I thought about that. The purplish blue petals opening every evening until the dawn of the day. They looked like snowdrops. But they weren't. Chuckling, I slipped the small little flower into my pocket, already thinking about what kind've picture I could paint to do with it. Maybe a field of the things, with a vivid blue sky splashed with white clouds. That would be nice.

I didn't pay attention to my footing though, and stood on a large branch, the thing snapping under my weight. A loud crack shifted through the air, and I snapped my head around, looking to see had anyone heard. Half of me was saying of course no-one was in the woods. But the part of me with eyes saw that a red haired girl was looking at me, startled. And who could blame her. I mean, a girl appears in the woods with a bow and a quiver of arrows slung over her back. Crap, I would even be spooked.

'Em, Hi,' I said sheepishly. That's great Charlie. Hi. I'm sure that will make the girl so less afraid of you. But I kept my eyes on her, in-case she was more than what she looked.

Charlie's Wardrobe
http://www.polyvore.com/charlies_wardrobe/set?id=44519698

Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A little wandering, and a little wondering [ lehane ]   A little wandering, and a little wondering [ lehane ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:03 pm

The daughter of Hephaestus let out a slow breath, seeing it was just a girl. Looked about her age, probably older. And she could tell without a doubt that she was a demigod. She spoke, and Tyler gave a soft smile, bright red lips curving upward. "Hiya," she said, hooking her hands back on her pockets.

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: A little wandering, and a little wondering [ lehane ]   A little wandering, and a little wondering [ lehane ] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:50 am

A little wandering, and a little wondering [ lehane ] 8a7137be8dc1984a7431cc7db0ee7d57de51a31d

I wondered what to say. I mean, she was a half-blood. I knew that for some reason. Maybe it was the intelligence in the girls eyes. It just seemed like she was.
'Charlie Grandge. Daughter of Iris, and Hunter of Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt, Wild Beasts, the Moon and Archery,' I said, hoping to break the ice and get the ball rolling for introductions. Jeez Charlie. Did ya need anymore metaphors for that little mix?
She had long red hair and very pale skin. Pretty.
I wondered who her God Parent was. Maybe Hermes. Or a Minor God. I couldn't really be sure though. Tilting my head, I studied her even more. Then I came to my conclusion.
'Do you make things? Like, an Athena Camper? I think you must,' I smiled slightly before continuing with my ramble, 'I like to paint and stuff, so you could say I make things. I sculpt, and sketch. Maybe because of my mother. But I like it too. Its cool and fun.'
I finished my ramble and took a breath. Too much information. Stupid Charlie.
I pulled out the small chunk of Playdoh in my pocket, and kneaded it, already planning what I could make from it.

Charlie's Wardrobe

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A little wandering, and a little wondering [ lehane ]   A little wandering, and a little wondering [ lehane ] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:49 am

Tyler smiled softly at her. She was glad she wasn't rude or sarcastic like her sister, Beth. "Nice to meet you Charlie," she said. "My name is Tyler. But, uh, no not Athena." She gave an apologetic smile. She didn't want to answer a ton of questions. Because once she told her who her father was, then she'd have to answer 'Oh, do you bulid things?' or 'Oh, do you fix things?'. And she did nothing of the sort. Then she'd probably be all confused and ask 'Oh, then what kind of power did you inherit?' and just like that, someone would know.

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: A little wandering, and a little wondering [ lehane ]   A little wandering, and a little wondering [ lehane ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:49 am

'Well, it was worth a try,' I said, smiling at the girl...Tyler.
'Nice to meet you too Tyler. As said, Charlie be me,' I laughed at that, because I messed up the sentence.
Kicking at the ground again, I thought about art. Probably not the best kinda thing to think about, because I would get lost in my thoughts, but it just happened as we were standing there.
I thought about my recent picture. Not the one I was working on, but the one before that. It had been a small flower. An Astrantia, English Wild Flower. Now it was usually a big flower, that could come in many colors. But mine was a simple reddish pink. And it was surrounded by big Daisy's. Sure, you could get big Daisy's, but they were usually small, so it was a backwards painting. Not exactly my best work of art. No inspiration behind it except that I had remembered seeing an Astrantia in my childhood, and then decided on what to paint. But for some reason, I was proud of it. I had gotten the texture and color perfect. Little depressions on every petal made it seem real, tangible, touchable. Not on a large canvas, it was one of my smaller works of art, but it also seemed to be the biggest in some ways.
'Do you like art? I mean, is your God Parent someone who would be shown as artistic?' I asked, coming out of my daze and blinking away the visual picture I had in my head.
'Just wondering. Feel free to ignore,' I said, smiling.
It was slightly nosy of me. But I was curious. If there had been anything I hadn't been expecting, then it was to see another demi-god out here. Sure, I knew I was slightly near Camp Half-Blood. But that didn't merit for half-bloods to be out here. The forest was full of monsters. So no-one in their right mind should be out here.

Charlie's Wardrobe

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A little wandering, and a little wondering [ lehane ]   A little wandering, and a little wondering [ lehane ] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:07 pm

A little wandering, and a little wondering [ lehane ] Tyler_13 ◆ Tyler Lucas | Daughter of Hephaestus ◆
you, with your voice like nails -on a chalkboard,
calling me out when i'm wounded,
you picking on the weaker -man.

--------------Tyler looked down the the ground, blushing a bit. She didn't know exactly how to answer. Sure, Hephaestus was an artist of a sort. He made things, but not nessicarily art. Machines, he made machines. But Tyler wasn't part of that, nor did she want to.
So, she looked up slightly, grey eyes conflicted. "Uh, sort of. I guess," she replied. It was a vauge answer, but it would have to do, since she herself didn't have a straight answer

someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit -me,
and all you're ever -gonna be is mean,
why you gotta be so mean?

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little wandering, and a little wondering [ lehane ]   A little wandering, and a little wondering [ lehane ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little wandering, and a little wondering [ lehane ]
Page 1 of 1