Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

So! I was wondering..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JTJP770

JTJP770

So! I was wondering..  Empty
PostSubject: So! I was wondering..    So! I was wondering..  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:15 am

Who plays Ares on this site? Like you know.. "The Ares" Part of Zeein's plot line requires him to talk with his father, and I was wondering who I contact about setting that up!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: So! I was wondering..    So! I was wondering..  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:29 am

I'm not sure if anyone applyed for Ares, yet. You might have to wait a while... Or ask an admin if you can RP him yourself?
Back to top Go down
JTJP770

JTJP770

PostSubject: Re: So! I was wondering..    So! I was wondering..  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:11 pm

Yah, might have to do that. Thanks Tethys!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: So! I was wondering..    So! I was wondering..  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:21 pm

You can send in a character app for Ares. No one plays him yet.
Back to top Go down
JTJP770

JTJP770

PostSubject: Re: So! I was wondering..    So! I was wondering..  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:44 pm

I'm not sure I wanna RP him full time though =/ I can only handle Zeein right now. Since I Roleplay multiple charcters on WoW as well.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: So! I was wondering..    So! I was wondering..  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:53 am

That makes since. I'm sure an Admin would be fine with RPing Ares in your topic, though!
Back to top Go down
JTJP770

JTJP770

PostSubject: Re: So! I was wondering..    So! I was wondering..  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:02 pm

Thank you! I'll be sure to ask one when the time is right for Zeein to talk to his dad. :)
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: So! I was wondering..    So! I was wondering..  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:12 pm

Mmkay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So! I was wondering..    So! I was wondering..  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So! I was wondering..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: