Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Run and Sun Meeting (Lehane)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Bat

Lady Bat

Run and Sun Meeting (Lehane) Empty
PostSubject: Run and Sun Meeting (Lehane)   Run and Sun Meeting (Lehane) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:07 am

Lizzie took in the fresh air and grinned like she always did. She netted her fingers together and pulled her arms above he head. She lifted up her foot until it touched her lower leg. She did the same for the other foot. The crarcking of some of her stiff bones made a very satisfying sound fo Lizzie. She inhaled deeply and closed her eyes, letting herself be bathed in sunshine. She strained her ears in order to hear the soft splash of the lake. The she fell down, putting herself into sprinting position. Her grin got wider as she counted in her head. Alright Liz. 3, 2, 1, Go! Like a flash of lightening she set off, nothing being able to hold her back. It was her morning tradition to run at least eight laps around the lake. Lizzie thought she was just running at a normal speed, but to anyone else, she was like a lightening bolt tanked up on energy drink. She halted abruptly and cheaked the little chipped watch on her wrist. She sighed, "Only five minutes and twenty five seconds. Damn." she muttered, letting herself fall onto the ground. She placed her arms behind her head and soaked in more sunshine. Lizzie found herself grinning like mad at the sky, "Well at least I beat my week old record by a minute!" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Run and Sun Meeting (Lehane)   Run and Sun Meeting (Lehane) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:14 am

I slowly walked to the lake. It was a beautiful day. Perfect unless you were me, with a big plaster on my head, a bandage on my wrist and my ankle still hurting like hell.
I plopped down on the bank and sighed. I was bored. This morning, I had moved into the Hecate cabin, and I was still a bit of a newbie. None of my siblings had yet to talk to me. I let the sun wash over my face.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Lady Bat

Lady Bat

PostSubject: Re: Run and Sun Meeting (Lehane)   Run and Sun Meeting (Lehane) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:45 am

Lizzie blinked and looked over, spotting a girl. She looked around Lizzie's age and she grinned. She sat up right and placed her hands comfortably inside her pockets. She sauntered over to the girl and beamed at her, "Hey! Can I sit her?" she didn't exactly wait for any responce and fell down beside her. She turned to her and gave her a Special Hello Lizzie Jones Grin, " Nice to meet'cha! I'm Lizzie, daughter of Hermes." she said, always proud of mentining her Godly Father. She looked over at the sparkling lake and sighed happily, "It's beautiful, right?" she smiled, her head tilting slighty.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Run and Sun Meeting (Lehane)   Run and Sun Meeting (Lehane) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:49 am

I smiled quickly.
'Sure, you can sit here. Nice to meet you too. I'm Kendra Lehane, Uncl..Daughter of Hecate. And it really is beautiful. So serene,' I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Lady Bat

Lady Bat

PostSubject: Re: Run and Sun Meeting (Lehane)   Run and Sun Meeting (Lehane) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:02 am

Lizzie grinned, "Kendra? Lovely name. And Hecate? Godess of Magic and Witchcraft right?" she asked, racking her brain for al the information it had stored on Greek Gods and Godesses. She then sighed happily once more, "Nothing I like better than serenity... Sometimes." she added witha laugh. She leaned back on her arms so that she had a good view of the Lake. She cocked her head over to the girl, "So have you been at Camp a while?" Lizzie never met many people, so it was hard to tell if someone was new or not.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Run and Sun Meeting (Lehane)   Run and Sun Meeting (Lehane) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:12 am

I laughed.
'Thanks. My sister...she's called Kegan. Both K's. Hecate. Yep you got that right. Also the Goddess of Crossroads and necromacy. I've been at camp for about...2 weeks. And a coma for three of them days. What about you? Been here long?' I asked, smiling.
I started to pull at the bandage on my wrist. I couldn't wait for it to be gone.
Back to top Go down
Lady Bat

Lady Bat

PostSubject: Re: Run and Sun Meeting (Lehane)   Run and Sun Meeting (Lehane) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:27 am

"Kegan and Kendra? Wow nice." Lizzie smiled. She began to look up at the sky and rock back and forth, "I'm an only child. It was only me and mom." she explained with a small sigh. She looked over at Kendra and grinned, "Necromancy? Shadows? Spooky!" she laughed again. Then she bit her lip, "I ownder what being the Godess of Crossroads would make you do? Good with directions? Being able to make the right choice?" she wondered aloud, tilting her head side to side. Then she blinked at the girl, "A coma? Are.. you okay?" she asked a little worryingly. Lizzie shrugged, "I'm sixteen now and I came to camp when I was thirteen. So thats three years if I can still do maths." she chuckled with a beaming smile. She have a ow whistle when she Kendra's bandage, "What happened?" she asked with a blink of surprise, "That's one nasty injury." she claimed with a biting of her lip.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Run and Sun Meeting (Lehane)   Run and Sun Meeting (Lehane) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:51 am

I noticed that Lizzie rocked back and forth. Huh. Clio did that.
'Lucky you. I had my blood sister Kegan, and my halfsister and brother Clio and Samuel. I was never important though, because I was the middle child. And shadow's are spooky. Unlike Artemis, who represents the goodness and light of the moon and night, Hecate represents the evilness and darkness of the night,' I smiled.
'Your second choice for the crossroads is nearer then any other. Hecate was the only "titan" who was allowed to retain her power. She was allowed to rule over the heavens, underworld and sea. She was the only other God apart from Zeus who could grant mortals gifts, and take them away too. The crossroads was to guide you on the right path. Did you know that she was the person to lead Demeter through the night when she was searching for Persopone?' I watched Lizzie. I had spouted a lot of useless information there.
'Must be cool to have been here so long. You must have loads of friends. As for the coma and wrist,' I looked down at the bandage,'I was claimed and rushed too quickly from the Hermes cabin. You see I did a spell to be claimed, and I guess she thought I had proved myself. But as I ran down the steps, my ankle twisted and I fell. I smashed my head on a rock and my wrist was snapped. But the ambrosia and nectar is working. Almost fixed now,' I laughed and grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Lady Bat

Lady Bat

PostSubject: Re: Run and Sun Meeting (Lehane)   Run and Sun Meeting (Lehane) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:35 am

Lizzie shrugged, "Well I'd consider you lucky. Having siblings at all. The middle child isn't all that bad, is it?" she asked with a little chuckle. Lizzie listened intently and drank in all the information. She gave a grin and nodded eagerly, "I think I've heard something like that." She tapped her temple and grinned once more, "You see, I never forget. I read something, see something or I see something and I never forget." she alughed. She looked out onto the lake and sighed once more, "Sometimes it's good not to remeber things. It's better to let some things stay buried ina dark part of your mind." she breathed. Lizzie blinked. What had come over her? Serious wasn't her style at all! She shook her head snd smiled at Kendra, "Sorry 'bout that."
Lizzie shrugged, "Meh. I get around and I have a lot of connections, but really close friends are hard to find, so I have few of them." she explained. She felt a grin tugging at her lips, "Oh, the things people do to get away from the Hermes cabin!" Sh put a hand to her forehead in mock distress and then inhaled sharply, "Ouch." was all she could think of to say. She returned Kendra's grin with a bright one of her own, "Well that's good to hear." she sighed happily, letting her head fall back and the sunshine cover it. She coked it over to her, "So are you comfortable with the camp? Can you get around? People treating you well? If you have problems, directions or people wise, just call Lizzie. Ol' Liz will help ya!" she said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run and Sun Meeting (Lehane)   Run and Sun Meeting (Lehane) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Run and Sun Meeting (Lehane)
Page 1 of 1