Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han- Empty
PostSubject: It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han-   It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:13 pm

Jessica was tired of it. She was tired of all the stress of being a demigod. So, one day, in the middle of training, she had thrown down her weapon and walked straight out of camp borders. So, where to go? Why, the mall, of course! She hailed a cab, and boom, she was there. She sighed, went into Starbucks, and ordered a large mocha.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han-   It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:19 pm

piZap.com free online photo editor, fun photo effects

I walked into the starbucks. Lovely day. And to be perfectly honest, I should have been training. But Diesel needed more food, and I was tired of spending every single day out in the never ending sunlight, so I had ventured out to the mall. Grandma Ankaa would be disappointed I wasn't learning to protect myself...but oh well. I hadn't seen her in six years. What Ankaa didn't know couldn't hurt her.
I slowly went up to the counter.
'What would you like today?' an assistant who looked younger than me asked.
'Could I please have a double caramal macchiato please?' I asked smiling at the girl.
'Sure,' she said, and soon I was holding the cup in my hands. I thanked the girl and turned, looking for a seat. That was when I spotted Adara, sitting by a girl I was sure I recognized from somewhere.
I bounced over and took the seat beside her.
'Hey Adara! You didn't tell me you were coming here today? Why?' I rushed before taking a sip of my drink.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
piZap.com free online photo editor, fun photo effects

So today was boring. Very boring. And then I had noticed that a lot of people were going to a 'mall'. From the books I had read, and the pictures I had seen, a 'mall' was a place where people bought items.
So I decided, for the first time in my sixteen years of life, to leave camp. And wasn't I surprised. There were shops, and a 'Starbucks' and a place for animals. Amazing. So I had gone to the Starbucks, sat down and ordered a espresso. Also pretty amazing.
All was going well until Kaida spotted me.
'Slow down hon. I'm here today because I wanted to see what I had been missing all these years. And wasn't I presently surprised,' I smiled at the girl. She was literally bouncing in her seat, and I found myself wondering should she be drinking coffee.
'So why are you here? Shouldn't you be training with you weapons, and lightning and god knows what else?' I asked, before realizing we were in a mortal place.

Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han-   It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:47 pm

It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han- Dk
PJ Flanagan

It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han- Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNZaz-yGkAzG6r02XoqexXdjidpUx-H2kfGJbLXpItdIpyEjKb
Hailey True

I was walking through the mall with Hailey and saw the Starbucks. I turned to Hailey. "Would you like to get a Coffee?" "I would, thanks" I responded. In the distance, I saw the rest of the track team except Ross with him being at camp. Hey um... Can I meet you inside?" "Sure I know your order anyway." I responded before giving him a kiss on the lips. I walked up to the counter and order a Vanilla Caramel Latté and a Mocha Latté. I spotted three girls I knew from camp and walked over there. "Is this seat taken?

OOC: I'm a big Damrissa Fan
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han-   It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:17 pm

It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han- Nyla_b14
N Y L A ๏ B L E U U
๏1 6๏
D AU G H T E R ๏ O F ๏ A R E S

Spoiler:

Now and then I think of when we were TOGETHER...
Like when you said you felt so HAPPY you could die...
Told myself that you were RIGHT for me...
But felt so LONELY in your company...
But that was love and it's an ACHE I still remember...

~~~~~
~~~~~

๏N Y L A ๏ B L E U U๏

It was an off day for me, and I felt like something was wrong. I hadn't worked out yet that day, and I was nervous, and felt like I was missing a part of me. I knew I'd eventually get to it, but I still felt uneasy. I almost hoped a monster would come and attack me out of no where.

I had decided to go out of camp for a bit, because I needed a little change. Something else to do besides run, or lift weights, or practice. It was comforting, but also a little nerve-racking. So, as I walked into Starbucks, a little angry at myself for going to such an unhelthy place, I aimed my vision at the counter. "One hot chocolate please," I said. Then the lady asked me what kind of chocolate. I was slightly taken aback. "What kind?" I echoed. She nodded. "Um . . . the chocolate kind?" She laughed and shook her head as she just entered in milk chocolate.

So, I got my hot chocolate, and I was a bit sorry I had worn my regular clothes. I looked out of place, like I got lost on my way to the gym. I sighed as I took a tentative sip. It was good, but a little too sweet for my taste.

I looked over, and squinted at the sight I saw. I know them. My eyes got wide as I realized; they were other people from camp. I smiled slightly. I was hoping I wouldn't be alone, and now I didn't have to. At least, I hoped.

I walked over with predators grace, smiling, but probably nevertheless looking menacing, and I always did, even when I tried to seem hospitable. "Hey," I said, tipping my head in a sort of greeting. "Have room for maybe one more?" I had thought I'd worded that well enough not to make them think I was some sort of freak.

~~~~~
~~~~~

You can get ADDICTED to a certain kind of sadness...
Like resignation to the END, always the end...
So when we found that we could not make SENSE...
Well you said that we would still be FRIENDS...
But I'll admit that I was GLAD it was over...

But you didn't have to CUT me off...
Make out like it NEVER happened and that we were nothing...
And I don't even need your LOVE...
But you treat me like a STRANGER and I feel so rough...
No you didn't have to STOOP so low...
Have your friends collect your RECORDS and then change your number...
I guess that I don't NEED that though...
Now you're just SOMEBODY that I used to know."
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han-   It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:15 am

"I hope so my boyfriend's coming back any second now." I got back to starbucks and spotted my girlfriend with a group of familiar faces. "Great, the only boy in a group of girls." I said myself walking over to the table. "Hey Babe, One Vanilla Caramel Latté for you." I said as handing PJ his coffee. Thanks, and a kiss for you." I gave her a kiss then sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han-   It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:42 am

Kaida smiled, and I knew she was happy that all these people had joined us. She was always telling me that I should get out more, get more friends other than her and Aislin.
'Hi! Are you from Camp? Wait. You obviously are. Or else you wouldn't look like you were from camp....sorry my logic is flawed,' she rushed, so fast I would be surprised if they had heard anything but vowels.
'Sky. Slow down. You can't be sure they are from camp,' I muttered lightly to her, before leaning back in my seat and looking down.
'Shut up Adara. I'm Kaida Lin Vargas, Daughter of Ouranos. Everyone just call's me Sky though. Lovely to see some campers here,' she said, before taking a sip of her drink and looking pointedly at me.

I looked at Adara, raising my eyebrow slightly. She could be terribly rude sometimes. I tried to communicate quietly to her. Adara seemed to get the message, and she sat up straighter and sighed.
'Hi everyone. I'm Adara Lorelie. Daughter of Pontus. And Sky? Did you know this sounds like the introduction to an AA meeting?,' she said before looking at the table and fiddling with sugar packet.
I ignored her and looked at the others.
'So what brings you guys out here? I'm here for dog food...Adara is here for unknown reasons I don't think will be revealed,' I smiled at everyone, and Adara gave me a dirty look.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han-   It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:15 pm

N Y L A ๏ B L E U U
๏1 6๏

Spoiler:

~~~~~
~~~~~

๏N Y L A ๏ B L E U U๏

I flipped my hair over one shoulder as I pulled up a chair from an empty table and sat down next to Adara. She seemed kind of cool, like someone who would be one of my friends. "Nice to meet all of you," I said with a smile. "My name is Nyla Bleuu, daughter of Ares. And honestly, I just needed a little time out of camp." I honestly hoped that with my smiles, I wasn't scaring them. My smiles usually scared people. They always looked evil, or even like I was sizing someone up. I sighed as I took a sip of my hot chocolate. After, I had noticed that there was one boy. I kind of giggled to myself. I felt kind of bad for him, how he was the only guy.

~~~~~
~~~~~

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han-   It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han- I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:10 am

I slightly smiled at the girl who sat beside me. Nyla. I never actually sat beside people I didn't know, and I had to resist the urge to pull my chair nearer to Kaida. But I did. Maybe I would make some new friends.
'Hey Sky? Why isn't Buffy with you? She said to me this morning that she was going out today,' I said before looking down. My ADHD meant that I often said the first thing that came into my head.
But Kaida dis-missed it and raised a quizzical eyebrow at me.
'She decided to stay back. No biggie. If she had come, we would have probably gone to like...a fancy little cafe on main street,' she snorted.
I sat back and stayed quite for a few minutes. Then I looked at Nyla.
'Just needed a break huh? I've never been out of camp before now,' I said before realizing I had drawn attention to myself.

Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han-   It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han- I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:11 pm

Jessica timidly smiled at everybody. "I've been rather invisible, but my name is Jessica." She grinned after she realized that she had stayed silent that entire time. A new world record for her. "Warning, I'm usually not very quiet."

JESSICA

ROBERTS

HECATE
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han-   It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han- I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:37 pm

N Y L A ๏ B L E U U
๏1 6๏

Spoiler:

~~~~~
~~~~~

๏N Y L A ๏ B L E U U๏

I laughed at Jessica's comment, then turned a quizzical glance at Adara. "Really?" I asked. I was honestly perplexed at the idea of having never left camp. I rarely did, but at least I took a trip at least onec every four or three monthes. "Well, this isn't the best this place to offer, I can tell you that. Coffee isn't the sole base of the world. Well, for some people it is." I shrugged and took a sip of my hot chocolate. It was burning my tongue, but to me it felt good.

~~~~~
~~~~~

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han-   It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han- I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:02 am

I glanced at Nyla.
'My adoptive mother and father stayed after their time to train newbies. I never had any reason to leave,' I shrugged.
Nyla seemed okay. Someone who I would have no problem hanging with.
'So Jessica! Who's your parent? And Nyla! You don't seem like a typical daughter of Ares!' Kaida broke the silence again.
She had a knack of making people more comfortable, but it was hard to read the people surrounding us.

Adara needed to loosen up. She was never going to make friends if she didn't talk and interact with people. I poked her lightly on the arm, and when she gave me another dirty look, I raised my eyebrows to her. She just shook her head and looked back down.

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han-   It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han- I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:10 am

N Y L A ๏ B L E U U
๏1 6๏

Spoiler:

~~~~~
~~~~~

๏N Y L A ๏ B L E U U๏

My face went dark for a moment, then formed into a wicked grin. "Not usually," I said to Kaida. "But get on my bad side, and we'll have some serious trouble." I laughed lightly to myself. It was true. If someone annoyed me, words could be said, and tears could fall, and my gut twisted. I hated when I yelled, so I kept a level head most of the time.

~~~~~
~~~~~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han-   It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It All Happened At Starbucks. -Lehane- -Mark- -Han-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: