Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Kalli Swift's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kalli Swift's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Kalli Swift's Bunk   Kalli Swift's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:55 am

I shifted through my stuff on the same bunk I had had for 6, long years. Only, they seemed pretty short years. Oh-well. Casidy, my white polar bear cub, whined from below.
"Cas," I said laughingly, scooping him up and nuzzling his white fur, "you are soo pathetic." Casidy had learned to climb up onto my lower bunk, but he refused to.
"Crazy bear," I said affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Meaghan

Meaghan

Kalli Swift's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalli Swift's Bunk   Kalli Swift's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:36 pm

"Hey!" I said to Kalli, who was stroking a polar bear. My mind was with Autumn, who had seemed to want to visit Persephone. I had told her millions of times not to go, and she finally gave in and the thought was out of her mind.
Back to top Go down

Kalli Swift's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalli Swift's Bunk   Kalli Swift's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:24 pm

"Sup?" I looked at the girl, obviously another daughter of Apollo.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

Kalli Swift's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalli Swift's Bunk   Kalli Swift's Bunk I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:58 am

I walk in and see 2 girls. I smile at them. I hold out my hand and say, "Hi, my name is Samantha, but you can call me Sam. What's your name?" I say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kalli Swift's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalli Swift's Bunk   Kalli Swift's Bunk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kalli Swift's Bunk
Page 1 of 1