Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Kat's Bunk ♥

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sab.

Sab.

Kat's Bunk ♥ Empty
PostSubject: Kat's Bunk ♥   Kat's Bunk ♥ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:21 am

I sat on the edge of my bunk, staring at the free space above my bed, where the headboard should be. I shuffled through my bag, searching for my red velvet pouch. I grabbed a note and four polaroid pictures taken before I got here and taped them to said space.

Dearest, Kat...
Have fun on camp! :D I know you'll fit in, so don't worry.
I love you! - Mom
Back to top Go down
Ineluctability

Ineluctability

Kat's Bunk ♥ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Bunk ♥   Kat's Bunk ♥ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:39 pm

I walk in the cabin, rocking out to my iPod. I flop down onto my bunk and stare up at the ceiling. That's when I notice that there is a girl sitting on the bunk next to me. I rip out my headphones, sitting up. "Are you new?" I ask. "You look new. Daughter of Apollo, too? I'm Sabrena." I grin lopsidedly. "Homesick?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Kat's Bunk ♥ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Bunk ♥   Kat's Bunk ♥ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:45 am

I Looked up and noticed the girl reading. I walked to her, and sat down besideher, brusing my brown almost black hair behind my ear. "Hello"
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Ineluctability

Ineluctability

Kat's Bunk ♥ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Bunk ♥   Kat's Bunk ♥ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:04 pm

I swing my legs back and forth and wait for the girl to answer, humming the song I was listening to before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kat's Bunk ♥ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Bunk ♥   Kat's Bunk ♥ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kat's Bunk ♥
Page 1 of 1