Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ivy's Bunk...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ivy's Bunk... Empty
PostSubject: Ivy's Bunk...   Ivy's Bunk... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:06 pm

Ivy strolled into the Dionysus cabin, which he had been staying in for about five years now. Cabin Number Twelve looked like a mini Italian villa that you'd find in rolling hills dedicated to growing grapes. It had a tiled roof and tan walls, and tons of grape vines grow up its walls. Inside, a fresh breeze that smeleds of grapes and a more sour smell - wine - came through the open windows. The floor was dirt and grape vines climbed the walls on the inside too, with fat clusters of purple and green grapes that could be picked off the vine. The beds were simple wooden bunks with plain purple sheets. At the back of the cabin was a tan-colored soda fountain that served all types of beverages, including wine, restricted from Mr. D and underage drinkers.

He took a deep breath. Ah, home sweet home. His bunk, which was the one conveniently nearest to the soda fountain, was messy and had plenty of energy drink cans strewn about it. His purple duffel bag was shoved underneath the bed. With a sigh he decided it was probably time to clean up a bit. With that he gathered all of the empty cans in his arms, dumped them in the trash can, and then made his bed. "There we go." The son of Dionysus murmured to himself. Where were all of his siblings? Well this was strange... He glanced out the window, the blue skies beckoning, so he left the cabin as it was, pretty much perfectly clean save for a few stray items lying on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

Ivy's Bunk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Bunk...   Ivy's Bunk... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:14 pm

i show up in a fury of blood and take a sip of wine. "thats good stuff" i say. "who are you"
Back to top Go down

Ivy's Bunk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Bunk...   Ivy's Bunk... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Ivy stopped where he was in the doorway and stared at the dude who had just appeared. In a moment there was this red haze of blood over everything and then it was gone, and a guy was sipping some wine from the soda fountain. "Ivy. Ivy Bacardi." He replied, eyebrows raised. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

Ivy's Bunk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Bunk...   Ivy's Bunk... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:51 pm

"josh fish" i say sipping away at the best wine i have ever tasted.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

Ivy's Bunk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Bunk...   Ivy's Bunk... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:06 pm

"Hey guys!" i say cummin in
Back to top Go down
http://kewlstuds.forumotions.net

Ivy's Bunk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Bunk...   Ivy's Bunk... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:41 pm

Ivy looked up as somebody came into the cabin. Why were people randomly coming into his cabin? Strange... "Hi there." Ivy said, nodding to him. Then he turned back to that Josh dude. "How old are you anyways?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

Ivy's Bunk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Bunk...   Ivy's Bunk... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:58 pm

"I dont know" i say very confused.
Back to top Go down

Ivy's Bunk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Bunk...   Ivy's Bunk... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:20 pm

"Oooookay. Well you better put that down before you get tipsy or something." Ivy said, slowly taking the bottle out of the Josh's hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ivy's Bunk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Bunk...   Ivy's Bunk... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ivy's Bunk...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: