Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Eve's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EveBensonDemigod

EveBensonDemigod

Eve's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Eve's Bunk   Eve's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:26 am

I sat on my bunk, feeling at home for once in my life. Not only had my quest not gone well, I'd been claimed by the wrong god: Apollo. Now that I knew my true parentage, I'd get some revenge on the sun god...that's what Ares was about, right? War, or revenge, or whatever? I didn't care that one of my best friends was a son of Apollo, I'd get even. Apollo had claimed me right before the quest, which was to retrieve Apollo's missing lyre (which only made me more insecure: he lost stuff too often, apparently), just so I'd feel like I was doing something for 'daddy dearest'. I looked across the room to another Ares camper. I didn't recognize them.
Back to top Go down
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

Eve's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eve's Bunk   Eve's Bunk I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:44 pm

I had just came in, sitting down my long bow and quiver with a sigh. I was wearing baggy black basketball shorts, my Nike's, and a simple cotton blue shirt. My long hair was down. I just came back in from archery practice with Chrion and some other Apollo campers. Apollo campers and Chiron where pretty cool, so I had enjoyed myself. I was rushing, since I wanted to go out and ride Warrior, so I didn't notice the girl in our cabin until I looked up. I hadn't seen her around, but hey, I'd only been here for a few days."Hey there!", I greeted her, sitting down on my messy bed."Geez, this camp is cool, eh?", I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down

Eve's Bunk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: