Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Reading is Harder than I Thought ((OPEN))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Reading is Harder than I Thought ((OPEN)) Empty
PostSubject: Reading is Harder than I Thought ((OPEN))   Reading is Harder than I Thought ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:24 pm

I had my iPod on while I was reading. No, reading isn't the right word. Attempting to read. That's better. Most half-bloods are dyslexic, and that includes me. Mostly, I paid my attention to my music. It was Good Girl by Carrie Underwood. I loved that song. I could totally relate. Anyways, I just grabbed a book from the shelf, and tried to read the title. To me, it looked like HTE ORUNLAJ FO HTE ODGS, but I had a feeling it really said THE JOURNAL OF THE GODS I turned to the first page, and it just looked like alphabet soup. I hated dyslexia. I wonder if any of the other campers hated it too. I was about to turn the page when I felt someone touch my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: Reading is Harder than I Thought ((OPEN))   Reading is Harder than I Thought ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:39 am

I walk in and see savannah with her ears plugged stumbling through the book which took me a short time to decipher the title i tap her on her shoulder and ask ''problem reading ?''
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Reading is Harder than I Thought ((OPEN))   Reading is Harder than I Thought ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:36 pm

"Um sorta. Well, yeah. As you probably know, I'm dyslexic. I hate reading, but I need to for my book report." When I said that, I thought, Why is Chiron making me do a book report? He knows I'm dyslexic. All well. I looked up at the boy. "Do you think you could help me?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: Reading is Harder than I Thought ((OPEN))   Reading is Harder than I Thought ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:03 am

"Book report ? Who the hell is making you do a book report? I mean it's hard enough to read a book for leisure not to talk of a book report...sure let me see if i can help." immediately the book got into my hand's it was like they went on a planned riot, the words just started jumping and rearranging themselves at will.

After about 5 minutes i was able to decipher a sentence which at first looked like this '' tub nuJos treahd to esHreluc wsa graet." and it turned out to be "but Junos hatred to Hercules was great." at this point my head was already to give up letters for the day, i handed the book back to savannah and said "hope i was able to help"
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Reading is Harder than I Thought ((OPEN))   Reading is Harder than I Thought ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:54 pm

"Thanks. Do you think I could see you again sometime?" I asked. He was sweet to me, unlike Lex. He seemed nice enough. I just had to get to know him. I smiled warmly at Alex, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: Reading is Harder than I Thought ((OPEN))   Reading is Harder than I Thought ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:03 pm

"sure! I would love to." alex answered smiling. Secretly he had been hoping she would ask him. "i should be at the beach later in the day you could meet me there."
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Reading is Harder than I Thought ((OPEN))   Reading is Harder than I Thought ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:13 pm

"Mkay. I'll see you there!" I said as Alex left the library. When he left, I whispered - screamed, "Whoo! I got a date!" I put the book back, knowing it was hopeless for me to read that book. I left the library and walked to my cabin. I looked in my drawer. Sundress? Maybe. Bikini? Nah, that seems kinda slutty for a first date. I'll go with the sundress. I pulled out my bikini, then put my sundress over the bikini. I walked towards the beach, smiling so much I thought it would be stuck like that.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: Reading is Harder than I Thought ((OPEN))   Reading is Harder than I Thought ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:31 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading is Harder than I Thought ((OPEN))   Reading is Harder than I Thought ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading is Harder than I Thought ((OPEN))
Page 1 of 1