Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orel

Orel

A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~} Empty
PostSubject: A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~}   A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:13 am

As alex walked around the beach smiling. He felt nothing could spoil his day now not even the countinous yapping of his siblings in the athena cabin that would not allow him to have at least a good thirty minutes of sleep.
He looked up and saw savannah coming towards him "damn she looked gorgeous in that sundress." he thought to himself, at the same time he felt himself starting to smile stupidly he them noticed that he had forgotten to comb his hair which would not stay down even if he did.
As she got to him he walked up to her and said "you look beautiful this evening."
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~}   A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Savannah Reed

A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAbmsla1RNpkCMnCmegNVdWdkUP4hRv36zUPqUvEw_byu86gcK

Savannah walked towards Alex, her hair in a braid (from the help of an Aphrodite kid). She sat down next to Alex. "Thank you," she said, flushing. She looked at Alex. "So, what do you want to do?" Savannah asked Alex. She had wanted to go swimming. She hadn't gone swimming in a while, considering all the training she had done lately. She had a pleading face, hoping that Alex knew what she was wanting to do. She flashed her forest green eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~}   A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:07 am

The sun was starting to go down now and the breeze was blowing gently from the beach.
"I was thinking of just chatting and then a dip in the beach later or we could take the dip now and chat later, or what do you think? By the way you look gorgeous in that sundress and braid, not that you don't always look beautiful anyway."
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~}   A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:43 pm

Savannah blushed again. Man, he is good at flirting, she thought. Even though she wanted to swim, she had to make some sacrifices, right? "We should chat first," she said, smiling warmly. she looked at Alex. "So, do you have any mortal siblings?" she asked, hoping that didn't seem like a too personal question. "I was an only child before I came to camp. Then I came to camp, and got like a bajillion half-siblings." she said. She looked at the water, which was gently swaying. She loved these kind of moments, movies or not. They made her feel warm inside. She looked at the sunset. She then looked back at Alex.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~}   A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:43 am

"no I grew up in an orphanage so I'm practically used to lots of people around, it's not as bad as it may sound tho. So what do you like doing in your free period? " at this point he was really hoping that she did not ask any questions about the orphanage.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~}   A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:53 pm

Savannah could see Alex's face, and she decided not to go deep into the topic. "I normally spend my free time in the Armory, or in the arena." she smiled. "Or playing hoops," she said. She was good at basketball. "I used to be on a basketball team before I came to camp," she said, sounding a bit disappointed. She missed her mortal friends, even after 2 years. She warmed back up. "So, you wanna swim now?" she asked with a toothy smile.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~}   A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:28 am

Alex relaxed when she did not continue with the orphanage topic she was pretty good at reading emotions.He looked at the beach it was far more inviting now than it was earlier. " sure! ." added smiling
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~}   A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:16 pm

Savannah smiled. She took off her sundress, and her bikini showed. She walked into the water. Sadly, she wasn't a daughter of Poseidon, so she couldn't breathe underwater. But she was still a pretty good swimmer. Shoe dove under, looking at the coral. She looked to her right, and she saw something amazing. There was a manta ray, perfect for riding. She went back above the water. "Alex! Look underwater! There is something AWESOME! Other than you, that is," she added, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~}   A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:28 am

Alex took off his clothes until all that was left were his swimming trunks he then waded into the beach. He was not exactly the best swimmer but he did pretty well under water . He watched as savannah went under water then she came up excited and told him to look under water. After diving Alex looked around and and saw a ray he forgot which type it was but it was big enough for a ride, he surfaced."so are we planning on riding it?" he asked savannah with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~}   A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Savannah had a grin on her face. "Let's ride!" She said. She dove back underwater, and grabbed a hold of the manta ray. He struggled a little, but then Savannah patted its back, trying to calm it down. Finally, when she was able to actually sit on the back, Savannah kicked Alex, trying to tell him to come underwater. Savannah sat down on the manta ray, stroking its head, while waiting for Alex to come under.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~}   A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:16 am

( OOC : nice avatar) as Alex felt savannah kick him he dove under water. The scene that he saw was a beautiful one with her sitting on the ray. He swam over to her and patted the ray he then held on to one wing and waited for the ride to begin. He was hoping the ride will not be too long cause he was not sure how long he could hold his breath
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~}   A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:50 pm

((OOC: Thanks! Summer made it 4 me.))

Savannah held onto the wing of the manta ray as they moved through the sea. Savannah looked off of the side of the ray, and saw all sorts of underwater creatures. Clownfish, angelfish, you name it. Savannah was having such a good time she didn't realize that she couldn't breathe any more. She patted on the ray's back, and it headed up towards the surface.

"That was awesome! Did you enjoy it?" Savannah asked Alex. There was a big toothy smile on her face. This was the best date EVER! She looked at the ray, who seemed to be enjoying it too. Savannah chuckled a little
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~}   A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:57 am

It was the most exciting thing that he had done for a long time. "Of course i enjoyed it." he said in an excited tone, right now he wished he was a child of poseidon so the ride did not have to stop, even the ray looked thrilled. "do you always come up with great ideas like this?" he asked savannah. He then patted the ray and it went under water.
Alex then waded over to her and lifted her out of the water onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~}   A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:35 pm

Savannah flushed."Oh, I don't know. Probably," she swaying back and forth in the water.
She was a little surprised when Alex picked her up, but she didn't mind after a while. When they sat on the beach, Savannah planted a kiss on Alex's cheek.
"This is the best date ever," she whispered in Alex's ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~}   A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date at the beach {~*Echo92*~}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: