Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Reading (Open)

Go down 
+3
*Piper*
Emzink
Kat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Just Reading (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Just Reading (Open)   Just Reading (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Just Reading (Open) Nxs-ElisabethHarnois@PSUnknown%5E79845---justfreepics-dot-org
Anabella|Krista|Harris
Athena

I pulled a good book off the first shelf I saw. I spent most of my spare time in here. I loved to read. Most of the books were transfered into Greek so kids with Dyslexia who actually want to read can read. I curled up in a big brown chair and opened to the first page. I got into a comfortable position and began to read.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading (Open)   Just Reading (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:40 pm

I smiled at the girl. she was one of my siblings, and about two years older than me. "Say have you read the Uglies/pretties/specials books by scott westerfeld? they are amazing. My name is Piper, daughter of athena. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading (Open)   Just Reading (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:38 pm

Anabella|Krista|Harris
Athena

I looked up to the girl and closed my book keeping my fingure in place of where I left off. Who i saw in front of me was my half sister. She introdiced herself as Piper, and asked me if i have ever read a book by Scott Westerfield. I shook my head. "I have not," I said. "I have never heard of them actually."
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading (Open)   Just Reading (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:13 pm

I walked through the doors of the library and instantly started getting excited. The library was always my favorite place! I ran over to some shelves and started looking through the books. I found an exciting book called The Sisters Grimm. I grabbed it and found a seat then started reading.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading (Open)   Just Reading (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:20 pm

I walked into the library and walked over to the fiction part of the camp library and found the newest book from the heist society series, Uncommon Criminals. Ally Carter's my favouite author obvouslt because she really knows how to write on spying\stealing. I pulled the book out, sat on a beanbag chair, and started reading.
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading (Open)   Just Reading (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:30 pm

"I hope its not packed",I thought as I hurried into the library. Good. I went to the 'C' section, hoping to grab the sequel to my favorite book, The Heist Society. Dang it!, someone checked it out already. Oh well, I souppose I should finnish the I'd tell you I love you, but then I'd have to kill you Series. I sat down next to some girl. I saw her book cover and I was shocked! Uncommon Criminals! Oh well, I souppose It's for the best. "Hi! I'm Juliet, Daughter of Dionysus."
Back to top Go down
percabeth722

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading (Open)   Just Reading (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:30 am

I walk into the library and sit down, pulling my favorite books, the Percy Jackson series out. They are a series of books dedicated to Percy Jackson, the camps hero.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading (Open)   Just Reading (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:01 pm

I walked into the library, one of my favorite places. I walked to the fiction section and got out what I felt like reading - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and sat down to read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading (Open)   Just Reading (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Reading (Open)
Page 1 of 1