Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Reading... (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Reading... (open) Empty
PostSubject: Reading... (open)    Reading... (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:11 pm

Spoiler:
Daisy sat by the outskirts of the beach reading the 'Deathly Hallows'. It was good, but Daisy was getting bored. The dance hadn't died down yet, but she was far enough away that no one could see her. Daisy stared at the grass and hummed ' Love Story' (Taylor Swift) to herself. Daisy loved reading about love, it was something new that she never understood.

Last edited by Moon on Mon May 02, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Reading... (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading... (open)    Reading... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:42 pm

Along the edge of the ocean water, there were two girls. One was a petite little girl who looked like she might belong in the Demeter cabin and another one was a well-built girl who had sparks dancing across the top of her silky brown hair. She might as well belong in the Zeus cabin. Baylee, aka "Sparky", always had sparks on her. Whether she was playing with electricity in her hands, or it was on her hair, she always managed to look intimidating.

The other girl seemed to be reading a nice book. What was it? Baylee couldn't tell from the distance apart. She had bailed out on the dance, too. After Baylee's boyfriend had disappeared, she didn't really have an interest for dancing. Feeling a bit lonely, Baylee decided to go talk to the girl. Making a bee-line toward her, the water began to dance all around her feet when she waded in the shallow tide. "Hi. Lemme guess, you bailed out on the dance, too?" she sighed, looking down. The water was looking as orange as the sun itself when it started to set.

"I had nobody to go with. My boyfriend just walked out of camp and I never saw him since then. Unless he's going to make a dramatic entrance," Baylee scoffed, rolling her eyes and sitting down next to the girl.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Reading... (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading... (open)    Reading... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:44 pm

Daisy glanced up. "Yeah I'm not really into dances too many people." she said. Daisy was sad for the girl, to lose a loved one must be terrible. "I'm Daisy, daughter of Demeter. You?" she asked making conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Reading... (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading... (open)    Reading... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:06 pm

Baylee McCarnille
"My friend has disappeared and I feel such sorrow in my heart not knowing where or why..."

Baylee was surprised that she got a response. Many people thought she was just talking to herself. She sighed and looked up at the horizon. "I'm Baylee, daughter of Zeus himself," she uttered with a slight grin. Jake, where was he? She hadn't seen him for a while. Perhaps she should check out the cemetery...

GTG!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Reading... (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading... (open)    Reading... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:13 pm

Daisy was surprised. "Zeus eh? Can you shoot lightning and stuff?" she asked laughing. It was nice to have someone to talk to. Ever since Hunter left to help other demi gods, Daisy didn't see many other people.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Reading... (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading... (open)    Reading... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:11 pm

Baylee McCarnille
"My friend has disappeared and I feel such sorrow in my heart not knowing where or why..."

Baylee laughed heartily. Were there that many rumors going around about Zeus kids? Sure, she could shock people and make their hair stand on their ends, but shooting lightning? She could only create minor lightning storms if she's angry! "Are there that many rumors going around? I can only shock people and make their hair stand on their ends. In addition to always having electricity on my hair!" she laughed. This was one of the first times this month she actually laughed ever since Jake left!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Reading... (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading... (open)    Reading... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:29 pm

Daisy laughed with Baylee. It felt good to laugh. Wasn't laughing healthy? "I see..." she said. "So... where are you from?" she asked smiling. Daisy was from London, Baylee probally wasn't from anywhere near there. Daisy sighed at the memory of her father, Hunter and all of the good times they had. Then her father destroyed her garden when she left! Daisy still wondered why he did.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Reading... (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading... (open)    Reading... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:42 pm

Baylee McCarnille

"Mississippi, I hated that place so I ran away to NYC. It was pretty easy to find me because there was always a huge lightning storm following me," Baylee laughed, shaking her head, still smiling. She remembered those days. She went down to the lake and watched the sun set. Then, she liked drawing pictures in the water and watching sparks dance across the surface. She was a happy little kid, that is until her mother couldn't keep a secret. Her step-father began to get abusive as soon as he knew that Baylee was a child of Zeus. Her mother got angry at her husband, and murdered him. Baylee was stuck in the middle, so she packed her few things and stormed (literally!) out of the house.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Reading... (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading... (open)    Reading... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:53 pm

Daisy nodded soaking up the conversation."I'm from London.Eventually the monsters came, my friend Hunter saved me blah blah blah. Now I'm here." she explained. Hunter, she missed him, he was far away.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Reading... (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading... (open)    Reading... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:20 pm

Baylee McCarnille

Baylee nodded. Was Hunter a satyr? All Baylee could remember was seeing this bearded group of men/ponies wearing tee-shirts hovering above her. This monster had clawed at her leg and almost aten her alive before the Party Ponies invaded and killed him. "So is Hunter a Satyr? Oh, and I forgot to ask you something. Are you new here?" Baylee said, opening up like a flower to Daisy.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Reading... (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading... (open)    Reading... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Daisy nodded. "Yeah Hunter's a satyr. I didn't know that when we were growing up though. I kinda had a crush on him, but then I realized who he was.My protector person, not really a guy to date you know?"she said. "No I'm not new, been here for 6 years or so." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reading... (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading... (open)    Reading... (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading... (open)
Page 1 of 1