Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Angry {Open}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Angry {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Angry {Open}   Angry {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Angry {Open} Image105

Clarisse stomped into the arena, spear in hand. She pulled her hand back and threw her spear. It hit a dummy across the arena. Clarisse smirked and bounded over to her spear. Picking it up, the red, electric energy flowed through her from the sword. She had a sudden spark of adrenline. She twisted her spear in her hand then threw it. It decapitated the head of a straw man. Straw spralled across the floor and the rest of the dummies body toppled from side to side. Clarisse ran to retrieve her weapon.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Angry {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry {Open}   Angry {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:00 pm

"Are you okay?" Lex asked, lowering his bow. He faced looked worried.
His target had been knocked over. "I'm Lex, son of Apollo. If you need to talk, just tell me. I'll be shooting at....oh wait. It got knocked down. All well. I'll just shoot at a tree I guess," Lex said.
He raised his bow back up, aimed at a tree, and shot. It hit the center of the trunk, and zipped through it. An angry tree nymph appeared. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" it yelled and chased after Lex.
"OH HOLY CRAP!" He ran as fast as he could away from the nymph. "HELP ME!" he yelled at the other campers. They just stared at him, astonished at he actually did that, even though he had been here for 4 years. Some of the campers snickered, but then Lex gave them a mad glare, and they stopped.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Angry {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry {Open}   Angry {Open} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:41 pm

Clarisse turned on the kid. "I'm fine." She said through gritted teeth. She didn't want anyone to bother her. She was blowing off steam. Clarisse pointed her spear at the little noob. "I don't need anyones help." She growled and pulled her spear away from the kid. "Run of to your little friends now." Clarisse grinned and threw her spear at the wall.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

Angry {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry {Open}   Angry {Open} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Annie inched away from the quivering spear that had zoomed suddenly into the wall near her. It was throwing off little electrical sparks which was cool, but it looked like if the owner threw it again, it would end up in her own head. She'd seen what it'd done to the straw dummy. The boy there had seemed as frightened of the spear as Annie felt now.
She moved on, away from the spear, to another dummy to practice her swordfighting on, giving a wary glance at the owner of the spear. Who'd mixed up her conditioners? That was something she'd heard her siblings say. And it ran true in cabin 10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angry {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry {Open}   Angry {Open} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angry {Open}
Page 1 of 1